The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 02:52 PM   #6241
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
Please tell me this WON'T Influence the Show in any way! By that, I mean I hope Nick doesn't make RaphXLeo an official ship anytime soon...

These fan girls need to be under control.
They won't do that..... Kids are the target audience. Maybe a few bonding moments to keep the fan girls under control........
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #6242
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
I'm hoping I Monster airs again soon
I've seen it 3 times already... Not my record, that goes to "it came from the depths" I've seen it 12 times!!,
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:49 PM   #6243
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
I hope Nick doesn't make RaphXLeo an official ship anytime soon...
I'm 100% sure that that won't happen. It's a kids network, after all.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #6244
Ryanator008
Hench Mutant
 
Ryanator008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
Please tell me this WON'T Influence the Show in any way! By that, I mean I hope Nick doesn't make RaphXLeo an official ship anytime soon...

These fan girls need to be under control.
That would be WAY too controversial/dumb for them to do that.
__________________
Quote:
Keonta, Karova, Melanite, Harkova! A thousand nightmares will soon come true, space will twist and rip in two. Reality ends, time is tossed, as galaxies found, become galaxies lost!
Ryanator008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #6245
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanator008 View Post
That would be WAY too controversial/dumb for them to do that.
He was joking.....
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:23 AM   #6246
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,211
Check out the itunes description for part 2 of season 1:


Get ready for non-stop ninjutsu action with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! The Turtles will face off against the alien race of Kraang, Baxter Stockman, and a new enemy, The Rat King, who threatens not only to take control of the city, but Splinter’s mind as well. Leonardo will also meet a beautiful and fierce female ninja, but can she be trusted? Then, the Turtles gear up and break into the hostile environment of TCRI headquarters where they will discover the true intent of the Kraang. As the Turtles try to foil the Kraang’s evil plot, there is no time to panic – even as they encounter a deadly labyrinth, a giant, indestructible cockroach, Foot Clan soldiers, and Shredder himself. Few have ever faced the Shredder and survived. And it’s going to take all the help they can get, including some aide from their wannabe hero and super fan, The Pulverizer! It’s a race against the clock as the Turtles try and take down enemy after enemy to save the world!


Interesting... at first I didn't think The Kraang would have anything to do with TCRI. I wonder how much Baxter knows about them. This Pulverizer character is worrying me, slightly. I hope it's Casey and they were fudging the whole season 2 thing, but the words "super fan" evoke memories of Zach from the OT.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:28 AM   #6247
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
The Pulverizer character makes me think it'll be some kid with cyborg or robot armor. It reminds me of that kid from that Batman Beyond episode who controlled the giant robot with his mind.

If he's a friend/villain, at least its not another mutant and another human.

Also, is the "Giant coackroach" supposed to be Chong? I remember them saying he was Don's pet that he accidentally mutates, this description makes it sound like they first meet it in the TCRI building.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #6248
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Check out the itunes description for part 2 of season 1:


Get ready for non-stop ninjutsu action with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! The Turtles will face off against the alien race of Kraang, Baxter Stockman, and a new enemy, The Rat King, who threatens not only to take control of the city, but Splinter’s mind as well. Leonardo will also meet a beautiful and fierce female ninja, but can she be trusted? Then, the Turtles gear up and break into the hostile environment of TCRI headquarters where they will discover the true intent of the Kraang. As the Turtles try to foil the Kraang’s evil plot, there is no time to panic – even as they encounter a deadly labyrinth, a giant, indestructible cockroach, Foot Clan soldiers, and Shredder himself. Few have ever faced the Shredder and survived. And it’s going to take all the help they can get, including some aide from their wannabe hero and super fan, The Pulverizer! It’s a race against the clock as the Turtles try and take down enemy after enemy to save the world!


Interesting... at first I didn't think The Kraang would have anything to do with TCRI. I wonder how much Baxter knows about them. This Pulverizer character is worrying me, slightly. I hope it's Casey and they were fudging the whole season 2 thing, but the words "super fan" evoke memories of Zach from the OT.
Guess Chong the cockroach won't be showing up till late in the season I guess. Cool info. Interesting about this Pulverizer character. Also no mention of Traag or Newtralizer.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #6249
Yorae
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Check out the itunes description for part 2 of season 1:


Get ready for non-stop ninjutsu action with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! The Turtles will face off against the alien race of Kraang, Baxter Stockman, and a new enemy, The Rat King, who threatens not only to take control of the city, but Splinter’s mind as well. Leonardo will also meet a beautiful and fierce female ninja, but can she be trusted? Then, the Turtles gear up and break into the hostile environment of TCRI headquarters where they will discover the true intent of the Kraang. As the Turtles try to foil the Kraang’s evil plot, there is no time to panic – even as they encounter a deadly labyrinth, a giant, indestructible cockroach, Foot Clan soldiers, and Shredder himself. Few have ever faced the Shredder and survived. And it’s going to take all the help they can get, including some aide from their wannabe hero and super fan, The Pulverizer! It’s a race against the clock as the Turtles try and take down enemy after enemy to save the world!


Interesting... at first I didn't think The Kraang would have anything to do with TCRI. I wonder how much Baxter knows about them. This Pulverizer character is worrying me, slightly. I hope it's Casey and they were fudging the whole season 2 thing, but the words "super fan" evoke memories of Zach from the OT.
The Pulverizer eh? The name sounds like Mikey's handiwork...

But yes, the moment I read "super fan" I had a horrible flashback of Zach. I hope they won't go that route. Hopefully it IS Casey but maybe in his vigilante "disguise" and we don't get to know who he really is until season 2?
Yorae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:39 AM   #6250
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
Casey Jones being a "super-fan" of the Turtles would seem odd though. How would anyone even know about the Turtles anyway? The general population is completely unaware of them and only a few other humans have ever seen them.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:49 AM   #6251
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
How would anyone even know about the Turtles anyway?
The kid obviously follows The Turtles' adventures on Nickelodeon.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:51 AM   #6252
Yorae
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Casey Jones being a "super-fan" of the Turtles would seem odd though. How would anyone even know about the Turtles anyway? The general population is completely unaware of them and only a few other humans have ever seen them.
I'm thinking maybe someone sees them when they supposedly visit April's school.
Yorae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #6253
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I really don't like the sound of this Pulverizer character, but we'll have to wait and see what comes of it. The rest of the synopsis sounds pretty good though. Can't wait.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #6254
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Interesting. I thought the WWGP would be the TCRI equivalent that the Kraang were affiliated with.

The description of the Pulverizer still has me weary but I'll give the writers the benefit of the doubt until I see it.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #6255
Ryanator008
Hench Mutant
 
Ryanator008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
I'm sure that this'll turn out good. Or... I hope.
__________________
Quote:
Keonta, Karova, Melanite, Harkova! A thousand nightmares will soon come true, space will twist and rip in two. Reality ends, time is tossed, as galaxies found, become galaxies lost!
Ryanator008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #6256
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Ugh, pulverizer sounds like carter and zach mixed together......
Still AWSOME with TCRI stuff, I didn't know they would go that route. And one more thing, can pulverizer be newtrailizer, pre-mutation? Did ciro say if he was a bad guy? Anyways still exited!!!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #6257
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
The Pulverizer; I wonder if that's who Corey Feldman will be voicing?
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #6258
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
The Pulverizer; I wonder if that's who Corey Feldman will be voicing?
uh..well that would be interesting...XD...(actually maybe not so much)

but then this pulverizer would be in several episodes and "rock Raph's world" XD
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #6259
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
I don't think Feldman's character is in S1.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #6260
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Check out the itunes description for part 2 of season 1:


Get ready for non-stop ninjutsu action with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! The Turtles will face off against the alien race of Kraang, Baxter Stockman, and a new enemy, The Rat King, who threatens not only to take control of the city, but Splinter’s mind as well. Leonardo will also meet a beautiful and fierce female ninja, but can she be trusted? Then, the Turtles gear up and break into the hostile environment of TCRI headquarters where they will discover the true intent of the Kraang. As the Turtles try to foil the Kraang’s evil plot, there is no time to panic – even as they encounter a deadly labyrinth, a giant, indestructible cockroach, Foot Clan soldiers, and Shredder himself. Few have ever faced the Shredder and survived. And it’s going to take all the help they can get, including some aide from their wannabe hero and super fan, The Pulverizer! It’s a race against the clock as the Turtles try and take down enemy after enemy to save the world!


Interesting... at first I didn't think The Kraang would have anything to do with TCRI. I wonder how much Baxter knows about them. This Pulverizer character is worrying me, slightly. I hope it's Casey and they were fudging the whole season 2 thing, but the words "super fan" evoke memories of Zach from the OT.
Zach from the OT??

Oh I hope that's not true...
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.