The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #321
C3brix
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
^Just get it off eBay, much more effortless. I got it around the same price as Lego website luckily.


Anyway, I've built 5 sets now. Baxter's robot is bulky and HUGE, I like it. And it didn't fell apart or anything, very solid. I like that his face and April have two sides - the normal and fierce expression lol.

Shredder's bike is a badass. I love the dragon head piece at the above front wheel. And that japanese flag, so exotic. If only I know what it says lmao.

Waiting for my last set - The Turtle Lair. Can't wait for Splinter.
Sometime you can get the sets cheaper on www.bricklink.com! You can even just buy the figs if that's all you desire
C3brix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 AM   #322
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Thanks for the link, I'll look into it.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #323
C3brix
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Thanks for the link, I'll look into it.
Let me know how it works out for you.
C3brix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #324
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
My little brother ( 4 yrs old) wreaked my tmnt Lego display while I was sick.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #325
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
You are still little lol
Well, littler, I ment I was 4 -7 when referring to little
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #326
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Well, littler, I ment I was 4 -7 when referring to little
Lol good one
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #327
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 813
The Lego Shellraiser is on sale for $50 on amazon!
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:37 AM   #328
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
The Lego Shellraiser is on sale for $50 on amazon!
Good find! The set is worth every penny.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #329
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3brix View Post
Sometime you can get the sets cheaper on www.bricklink.com! You can even just buy the figs if that's all you desire
Ty for that find, I'd like just the minifigs
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #330
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Alternate building instructions finally available

http://brickfanatics.co.uk/tmnt-alte...=Google+Reader

if the download link goes down let me know. I have them saved now.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #331
mousesi2k
Thug
 
mousesi2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 95
I so hope we get a Lego Video game!
mousesi2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #332
BMo
Foot Soldier
 
BMo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mead, CO
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousesi2k View Post
I so hope we get a Lego Video game!
Same! I hope it will happen. Every other LEGO licensed product has a LEGO video game out or being worked on, so I have a feeling there is a pretty good chance at it. Sad thing is it likely wouldn't be until 2014, but I am more then happy to wait as long as we get one because it will likely be the best Turtles game to come out since the TMNT GBA game
BMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #333
C3brix
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Ty for that find, I'd like just the minifigs
My pleasure! I am going to list my sets I made of classic 80's Tmnt on Lego cuusoo to see if they can become official Lego sets! Check them out at www.c3brix.com and if you like let me know and go on the Lego.com website and support the project! Got the sewer system/turtle van/technodrome/ and the turtle blimp is coming! Can't wait to hear any feedback you may have.
C3brix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:53 AM   #334
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
That Technodrome is sick!!! Me want it and the minifigs I saw with it!
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #335
C3brix
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
That Technodrome is sick!!! Me want it and the minifigs I saw with it!
Contact me at c3brix.com and we can talk about it!
C3brix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #336
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3brix View Post
My pleasure! I am going to list my sets I made of classic 80's Tmnt on Lego cuusoo to see if they can become official Lego sets! Check them out at www.c3brix.com and if you like let me know and go on the Lego.com website and support the project! Got the sewer system/turtle van/technodrome/ and the turtle blimp is coming! Can't wait to hear any feedback you may have.
I love your site, your a great builder
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #337
Redfield182
Foot Soldier
 
Redfield182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: IA
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3brix View Post
My pleasure! I am going to list my sets I made of classic 80's Tmnt on Lego cuusoo to see if they can become official Lego sets! Check them out at www.c3brix.com and if you like let me know and go on the Lego.com website and support the project! Got the sewer system/turtle van/technodrome/ and the turtle blimp is coming! Can't wait to hear any feedback you may have.

As good as the new sets are, these old school sets are the coolest Lego sets I've ever seen!!
Redfield182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #338
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3brix View Post
Contact me at c3brix.com and we can talk about it!
Just by leaving a comment? Cause I did that
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:42 AM   #339
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
Here's an ad I found on the back of a UK promo booklet.
They didn't make January though.

SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:44 AM   #340
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
A bit blurry but cool overall.

They gotta make a Lego TMNT game. They just gotta!
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.