![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
|
The Other April O'Neil (Yeah, that one)
The, um, model known as April O'Neil posted this on Instagram today.
I have no information regarding who this exchange was with, I just thought I should share. http://instagram.com/p/VsTvqnxAsh
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Not something I'd really call thread worthy, dude.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
|
Still interesting. I was surprised the first time I googled April O'Neil the page was full of random porn pics.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
Which April is this again?
Definitely not Judith Hoag. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Sooo glad that she's proud to have become more popular than the "real" April O'Neil.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
|
Porn star named April O'Neil, apparently purposely named after the character so it's no coincidence. Saw one of her flicks once... turned off when her female companion spit in her mouth. Not my cup of tea.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,221
|
Who the hell texted her that? Eastman?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Riverside,CA
Posts: 103
|
I heard this who they are basing the classics collection April off of...
Last edited by Orisue; 02-14-2013 at 11:07 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
Why is this in the Movie section and why is there even a thread about this?
It fits more in one of the joke threads that already exists. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Battle Nexus
Posts: 1,127
|
I heard the Classics Collection is supposed to appeal to the adult collector, but this is ridiculous!
__________________
Hey, be sure to check out my art! |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
If it's basing the classic April, should she be a bit older now? Like 40+..?
@Coola Yagami: Thanks for the info! |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
Are you saying that she should be ashamed of that?
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
|
Look, I didn't say it was big news, but it seems like she's been in contact with someone close to a TMNT project. And since there's really only one known project early along enough to be looking for reference photos, I figured I'd use the movie forum.
I'll admit it's borderline thread-worthy, but I felt I should put it somewhere. Sorry if I ruined anyone's day
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573
|
![]() I thought this thread needed at least one picture.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
^thats her?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Yep, that's her.
Spoiler:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Here's a little something I whipped up in MS Paint a little while ago:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
Still not getting the resentment for this woman. Who cares? People gotta eat!
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
|
Holy crap! I seen that pic before but I didn't know it was HER. I mean, I know she named herself after the character but I didn't know she actually dressed up as her. Wowza.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| live-action films |
|
|