The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #6481
greensborohill
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 138
So, no new episode this weekend?
__________________
"Why, Why oh, I don't know. Cause I wanted to redecorate. You know, a couple of throw pillows, a T.V. news reporter, whadday think?"
greensborohill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #6482
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Anyways, good to see Canadiandrome getting caught up
indeed! like gobo said, there's not always a delay up here like down there.

next Saturday, i'll get to see "The Pulverisor"
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #6483
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
......http://www.locatetv.com/listings/nic...on#22-Feb-2013
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #6484
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
NOOOOOOOOO!

not another break! I can't stand breaks T^T


sigh...oh well gotta be patient...I guess..
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #6485
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
My worst fear is that this break is going to last longer the one week.....
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #6486
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
My worst fear is that this break is going to last longer the one week.....
I think I have a fear of hiatus's thanx to Young Justice XD
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #6487
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
I think I have a fear of hiatus's thanx to Young Justice XD
Wasnt that on hiatus for half a year?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:26 PM   #6488
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
we'll survive it bums me out but look at it this way: season 1 is not going to end so soon

Because once season 1 is over we are in for a wait.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #6489
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
we'll survive it bums me out but look at it this way: season 1 is not going to end so soon

Because once season 1 is over we are in for a wait.
Guess your right, I hate waiting for seasons to start.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #6490
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
we'll survive it bums me out but look at it this way: season 1 is not going to end so soon

Because once season 1 is over we are in for a wait.
Not necessarily; sometimes the second season starts one week after the first.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #6491
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
Not necessarily; sometimes the second season starts one week after the first.
They don't have any reason to start Season 2 till September.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #6492
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
According to this, TCRI is premiering March 1st.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/teen...023?aid=zap2it

Last edited by NinjaPug; 02-19-2013 at 04:38 PM.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #6493
tlg80
Foot Soldier
 
tlg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
According to this, TCRI is premiering March 1st.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/teen...023?aid=zap2it
That's not too long of a wait. I never really had patience growing up. I'm trying to learn patience now. Anyway, if they space it out some then we won't have a longer wait period for season two.
tlg80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #6494
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
so.... we're in for a rerun this saturday?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #6495
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
so.... we're in for a rerun this saturday?
Yup, "new girl in town" at least its a good episode, not something like "turtle temper"
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #6496
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
so.... we're in for a rerun this saturday?

Yes, It Came From the Depths is on at 11 and I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman is on at 11:30
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #6497
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
look what I found! cuute : (hope this wasn't posted already)

BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #6498
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
According to this, TCRI is premiering March 1st.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/teen...023?aid=zap2it
Better be the same date here for me as well
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:32 PM   #6499
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
look what I found! cuute : (hope this wasn't posted already)

That's awesome! I love Donnie!
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:54 AM   #6500
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
look what I found! cuute : (hope this wasn't posted already)

Aw, that's an awesome picture!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.