![]() |
|
|
#361 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 304
|
Watching current Ebay sales on these, there is one listed for sale and a couple that have sold. Compared to a month ago, there is much less on Ebay. Do people sell in other places, yes. I suspect that many folks that received these for free have cashed out on these. I also suspect that most current owners paid $150 or more for them, and therefore have them in their collections. Again, JMO (just my opinion). I watch these sales closely, and I feel pretty comfortable with the statement. The last two figures closed at $300+ ( one for $330). This suggests less supply recently. Again, I indicated that "it appears" that fewer are changing hands.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#362 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
|
I ended up getting all the sets in the end save for the shell raiser and the baxter set as that would be £200 for all the sets which is a bit much all at once. I can seriously say that these are some of the best Lego's I've had - not just because they are Turtles!
__________________
![]() Donatello: You're a claustrophobic. Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#363 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Quote:
Starting to think about the next wave of turtle LEGO, which will probably happen. I don't think we are going to get 8 or 12 new sets a year or anything crazy, but 2 or 3 sets a year is reasonable based on how they handled the Spongebob license. Would be cool to see a Chong minifigure, or newtralizer, karai (even though female LEGO figs are pretty ugly IMO), rat king... LEATHERHEAD :p |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#364 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
|
Shredders right eye is whited out due to being messed up, why are both of the eyes on Lego Chris Bradford whited out?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#365 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 369
|
-ponders- Well, the plus side is - if I go out with my best friend sometime soon I have a reason to check out the Lego Store and buy something from there for once. XD
If I find any of them, I'll likely snag a set or two for right now. It'll give me something to do at least since I like using my hands for creating things like artwork or building something. Thank you for the information! Before I wasn't aware of how many sets there were thus far.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#366 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
|
Leatherhead would be awesome. I'd like a smaller set with some more Kraang droids in too!
__________________
![]() Donatello: You're a claustrophobic. Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#367 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
Just got the Kraang lab set today. I want to get Baxter set next
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#368 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 95
|
Anybody seen the Turtle keychains in any stores like TRU or Walmart?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#369 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
|
Nooooo! But when I do, I will be buying them!!
__________________
![]() Donatello: You're a claustrophobic. Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#370 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
Is it these? I think it's fan made though.
http://omgwtfneo.tumblr.com/post/424...ocked-up-again ![]() Anyway, my TMNT Lego Lair has yet to come. Over 1 month now.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#371 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
|
I'm assuming that the post was referring to the Turtle Mini figure keychains.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#372 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
|
Quote:
such as this guy: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Crawley-s-Claw-Ripper-70001
__________________
Try not to die. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#373 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 95
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#374 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Quote:
I will buy those on sight ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#375 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#376 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
|
This!!!! I'm going to check my local Lego store tomorrow!!!
__________________
![]() Donatello: You're a claustrophobic. Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#377 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
|
I now have all the lego turtle figures, minus the exclusives.
__________________
Try not to die. Last edited by super curry max; 09-01-2014 at 02:57 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#378 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#379 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
|
I managed to get the Leo keychain yesterday and I'm going back today to get the other three!
__________________
![]() Donatello: You're a claustrophobic. Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#380 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
|
After a long day of thinking about it, today I will buy the Turtle Lair Attack set. It's my first Lego set.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|