The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #581
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I believe that to be the case.

Except for the stuff that isn't circled, I need the stuff in this lot identified. If you don't know what it is, but know that it isn't TMNT, that will be helpful too. I don't think I've ever seen that purple insect thing, but it REALLY looks like something Playmates would have made as part of the old toyline.


Edit: The pinkish purple bug mutant is from Mike's Sewer Exploration belt.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 03-04-2013 at 11:12 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #582
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
The orange missile (next to the yellow accessories) goes to the GI Joe Snow Cat

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/85/snowcat/
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #583
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
That shield may be an accessory that came with a re-released Rocksteady. I recall that the rereleases from the mid-90s, for which every figure had the same packaging, had slightly different colored accessories. I recall Rocksteady's items being a darker grey color than the original's release were.
But would they also be a different mold? I looked on ebay and found only two examples where you could see the shield still on the card (one card with the close up shot of the Turtles' heads and the other one with them climbing up a purple sewer wall) Both looked like normal Rocksteady shields (mold wise)
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #584
Zarana-X
Hench Mutant
 
Zarana-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogi View Post
The orange missile (next to the yellow accessories) goes to the GI Joe Snow Cat

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/85/snowcat/
^
I'm pretty sure the gold missile above it, and the baby blue rifle are GI Joe, but can't place them.
Teh blue rifle looks like http://www.yojoe.com/access/dbg4/11.shtml with the bayonette missing.
The silver sword with the chrome sides is from the Toy Biz X-Men Silver Samurai.
__________________
"In order to create, you have to destroy."
www.facebook.com/zarana-x
Zarana-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #585
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Is anyone familiar with ghostbusters? Trying to figure out what this accessory goes to, any help would be appreciated.




Thank you!
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.

Last edited by Shogun26; 03-15-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #586
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Gun to the right is from G.I. Joe ECO WARRIOR FLINT 1991.

turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #587
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
Additionally, does anyone know who or what this troll is or what line of toys he is from?
That is one of the Stone Protectors, Cliff if I'm not mistaken.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #588
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
That is one of the Stone Protectors, Cliff if I'm not mistaken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtles_kolektor View Post
Gun to the right is from G.I. Joe ECO WARRIOR FLINT 1991.
Thank you both.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #589
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Oddly enough earlier today I watched this:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...olling-The-90s
which mentions the Stone Protectors....and the Turtles.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #590
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***The One True Shredder*** View Post
I believe that to be the case.

Except for the stuff that isn't circled, I need the stuff in this lot identified. If you don't know what it is, but know that it isn't TMNT, that will be helpful too. I don't think I've ever seen that purple insect thing, but it REALLY looks like something Playmates would have made as part of the old toyline.


Edit: The pinkish purple bug mutant is from Mike's Sewer Exploration belt.

The blue gun looks like a Food Fighters gun to me.
__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #591
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 395
Found these in my old room at my parents' house.
Does anyone know which nineties figure these nunchaku belong to?
They are molded in red plastic and their lenght is adjustable.



It's weird 'cos I don't really remember owning another Mikey figure in the old line apart from the original one with the brown (fragile) nunchucks....
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #592
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
These nunchakus belong to Mutating Michelangelo

http://www.tmnttoys.com/92figures/mutations1/5224.htm
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #593
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzx10484 View Post
These nunchakus belong to Mutating Michelangelo

http://www.tmnttoys.com/92figures/mutations1/5224.htm
Thanks for the info dude...

Whoa, I totally forgot I had that figure... I wonder what happened to it since I clearly don't have it anymore...

Anyway, thanks again!
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:43 AM   #594
Zarana-X
Hench Mutant
 
Zarana-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
Thanks for the info dude...

Whoa, I totally forgot I had that figure... I wonder what happened to it since I clearly don't have it anymore...

Anyway, thanks again!
I've been on that boat before. I had ONE of the sais for Mutatin' Raph, but no Raph. I Bought Mutatin' Raph from MysteryColor, which only had one sai. (No biggie, I've got one, right?) I haven't seen that one sai since.
__________________
"In order to create, you have to destroy."
www.facebook.com/zarana-x
Zarana-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #595
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
What does this barrel go to? thanks!

__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #596
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier
 
MAXtDie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
What does this barrel go to? thanks!

That is from Biker Mice from Mars Greasepit's Grunge Cycle.
MAXtDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #597
squer
Foot Soldier
 
squer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 154
Some help with this, please.

squer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #598
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXtDie View Post
That is from Biker Mice from Mars Greasepit's Grunge Cycle.
thank you!
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #599
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier
 
MAXtDie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
thank you!
Not a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squer View Post
Some help with this, please.

That's from SEWER-CYCLIN' RAPH.
MAXtDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #600
tengushredder
Foot Soldier
 
tengushredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: argentina
Posts: 170
can anyone id this guy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 412_543103339046541_561880465_n.jpg (82.2 KB, 17 views)
tengushredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.