The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #81
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
a huge "meh" for me.

At least she isn't as badly displayed as Mikaela in Transformers, and actually looks like a person you might see on the street and not some movie eye candy for prepubescent spank material.

Those soldiers looks amazingly hilarious, love those Halloween masks.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:20 AM   #82
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Weird, seems like more and more stuff from the leaked script is hinted at by info and photos. I did enjoy the script, as weird as it was. It's just that like... if that's the movie we're gonna get, which I'm fine with (kinda have to be), I actually would RATHER have had them keep the alien origin. It makes it feel more unique, like it's a new interpretation of the turtles. By giving you something from the old stuff, essentially tricking you into thinking it will have that classic feel, and then the whole rest of it (Schrader, etc) being slammed in your face, it feels more like an insult/bastardization.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:40 AM   #83
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Noted. I wrote it down for you. I have it saved to an external hard drive to email you later.
I have a backup, just incase.

Edit:

In one of those pictures (the group shot), it looks like Daniel Bernhardt playing one of the Foot. It would make sense as he has done martial arts in many of the films and tv shows he has been in.

Last edited by Welmanshire; 05-06-2013 at 03:38 AM.
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:32 AM   #84
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Just asking....! What is exactly meaning of "'Lifestyle' reporter"???
Is it related about some kind fashion clothes /models ????
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:34 AM   #85
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Just gonna remain open minded about this movie till we see more.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:53 AM   #86
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Just asking....! What is exactly meaning of "'Lifestyle' reporter"???
Is it related about some kind fashion clothes /models ????
Just think of her as Martha Stewart's reporter.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:45 AM   #87
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Don't like it, it looks like she wearing everyday clothes.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:46 AM   #88
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Not too bad actually. I like her outfit and while her hair looks dark red, you can kind of tell it's red when you look closer at it. It'll probably be more noticeable in the light anyway. So far, so good. Now we just have to see how she portrays April acting wise. I'm going to reserve judgment until I see it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:48 AM   #89
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Just think of her as Martha Stewart's reporter.
Thanks so much Shark_Blade!!!!!! I found that one at wikipedia!!!

I think I get the idea!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #90
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Don't like it, it looks like she wearing everyday clothes.
As opposed to what, exactly? A yellow jumpsuit? April is an everyday gal, so there's no harm in that. A regular normal person dresses in a casual and presentable way, especially one in her field.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:18 AM   #91
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
As opposed to what, exactly? A yellow jumpsuit? April is an everyday gal, so there's no harm in that. A regular normal person dresses in a casual and presentable way, especially one in her field.
I have to agree with Powder here. To have her running around in a yellow jumpsuit would feel forced and weird. It was almost too much having her wear that yellow raincoat in the original Turtles film. It worked out as a nice homage though.
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:28 AM   #92
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
As opposed to what, exactly? A yellow jumpsuit? April is an everyday gal, so there's no harm in that. A regular normal person dresses in a casual and presentable way, especially one in her field.
I honestly think some won't be happy unless she's wearing yellow clothing in every scene.

Like I said before, Power Ranger style.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #93
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
I honestly think some won't be happy unless she's wearing yellow clothing in every scene.

Like I said before, Power Ranger style.
It just isn't necessary. Like I said, it would just feel forced and corny.

The Foot masks have me intrigued though. I wonder if they will look like that the whole film, or just certain scenes?
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #94
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Just asking....! What is exactly meaning of "'Lifestyle' reporter"???
Is it related about some kind fashion clothes /models ????
it means she gonna have the typical reporter thing about never gettin the 'good stories.'
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #95
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
The Foot are now soldiers? Why does everything in these "blockbusters" now a days need to have a military element. Let me guess... this movie will open with some cliche military operation...
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #96
shihe
Hench Mutant
 
shihe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post
The Foot are now soldiers? Why does everything in these "blockbusters" now a days need to have a military element. Let me guess... this movie will open with some cliche military operation...
To be honest, I'm surprised they aren't going for "Agent O'Neil" all suited up in black leather skinsuit, expert in hand to hand combat
__________________
shihe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #97
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post
The Foot are now soldiers? Why does everything in these "blockbusters" now a days need to have a military element. Let me guess... this movie will open with some cliche military operation...
It is unfortunately looking this way.
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #98
ryukenden
Hench Mutant
 
ryukenden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 383
It's all good that she's wearing appropriate clothing for a mature woman while walking the streets of New York. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to make some fanservice shots in the film. Let's see how Megan Fox could pull off as a newsanchor. If those guys are supposed to be the Foot, they do look awfully weird.
ryukenden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:05 AM   #99
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
On second thought, if that is Daniel Bernhardt in that picture, that would be the third (?) Hunger Games actor for this film?
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #100
Zachatello00
On the beat!
 
Zachatello00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
I can't believe something this dull has generated 5 pages of response
Zachatello00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, megan fox, movie casting


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.