![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
|
What's That Song?
Hehe.
We have that pretty cool movie quotes game made by, whatswiththeheadbands? And I just thought, “Hey! A game of guessing the song would be fun, too!” (music is just as awesome as movies) The rules would be very similar. Just quote a short verse from a song and see who can figure out what the song is, along with who/ what group sang it.I’ll start us off with something simple... “I don’t know what you’re expecting of me. Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes...” |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
I forget the song,
I know Linkin Park sang it though. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: n/a
Posts: 100
|
Quote:
That'd be Linken Park's song called Numb. I used to listen to that song way back in 2004. My song: "You are the one, the one, that lies close to me. Whispers "hello I miss you quite terribly..." |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Does it count if we look it up?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 81
|
Nope! Well, the whole of the internet is at your disposal, so really no one would know!
Anyway, it's "Here (In Your Arms)" by Hellogoodbye (Took me longer to remember that than I care to admit) And here's mine: "Like a trip through the past, to that day in the rain And that one guitar, made his whole life change" Aaaaaaaand no cheatin'!
__________________
My DeviantART: Retro-Specs |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
The Weed of Crime
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
|
Quote:
what about: "Why don't you take a good look at yourself and describe what you see, And Baby, Baby, Baby, do you like it? There you sit, sitting spare like a book on a shelf rustin' Ah, not trying to fight it." no cheating!
__________________
![]() Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 81
|
Just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to answer this one. Among Ninja Turtles fans, there's got to be some 80s rockers here.
Quote:
It's "Misty Mountain Hop" by Zeppelin. Here's another for you guys: "if the illusion is real let them give you a ride if they got thunder appeal let them be on your side"
__________________
My DeviantART: Retro-Specs |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
The Weed of Crime
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
|
Quote:
![]() Anyway: 'When I'm tired and thinking cold I hide in my music, forget the day And dream of a girl I used to know'
__________________
![]() Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows... Last edited by Whatswiththeheadbands?; 10-05-2013 at 04:29 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
The Weed of Crime
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
|
Guess this one:
'Got thirteen channels of sh*t on the T.V. to choose from'
__________________
![]() Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows... |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 769
|
Quote:
This endless mercy mile We're crawling side by side With hell freezing over in our eyes Gods kneel before our crime
__________________
![]() My art is here!: http://suzukipot.deviantart.com/ And my fanfics are here!:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3865667/suzukipot |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
Quote:
Here's mine: "Don't wanna have to scream and shout at fools no more The fools no more" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
The Weed of Crime
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
|
Quote:
That song in question is 'Hero' by Ozzy Osbourne ( I think) Next one: 'The path you tread is narrow And the drop is shear and very high The ravens all are watching From a vantage point nearby'
__________________
![]() Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
WEM Super Starfinder 200
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
|
Must be 'Cymbaline' by Pink Floyd. The early stuff.
Next one: "I feel that I'm protected amply I've got the love of the whole damn family Ridin' on the dashboard of my car" |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 560
|
Quote:
Here is mine: "You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Who do you think you are"
__________________
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro!" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
The Weed of Crime
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
|
Quote:
'It's judgment day and now we've made our stand And now the powers of darkness Have been driven from our land The Battle's over but the war has just begun'
__________________
![]() Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 560
|
Aerosmith - Hole In My Sole ?
Next: "You're a good soldier Choosing your battles Pick yourself up and dust yourself off And back in the saddle"
__________________
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 560
|
I think it was too complicated. It`s waka waka by Shakira.
Next is a lot easier: "Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on"
__________________
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 478
|
My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
I let it fall My heart And as it fell You rose to claim it |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
god status
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
|
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
Through space and time Always another show Wondering where I am Lost without you
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do. Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140 |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 560
|
Journey - Faithful
"I would wait forever, exulted in the scene As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat"
__________________
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro!" |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|