The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 07:45 PM   #7581
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm happy for the change, personally. While Space Heroes had some humor to it, I'm so totally not a fan of the kinda shows it was based on, so I had a hard time appreciating it. Japanese animation/rubber suit films on the other hand, I love. So I'm eager to see Leo's new love.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #7582
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
i just hope that they have leo interested in this new show. one of my favorite parts about leo was his scifi nerdy obsession with space heroes and i have to admit i was upset when they said it would not be coming back. but if theres a new show he likes, i like that even better than space heroes returning
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #7583
Martin
Stone Warrior
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
Hey, once we get confirmation of when the new season will begin, how would you guys feel about using the forum calendar to keep track of when new eps are coming out? I mentioned it in the suggestions section of the forums and Krang said he is ok with updating the calendar for us, provided we post the dates we want to be added on a separate thread.

I think it'd would really help reduce the number of "when is the new ep coming out?" type of questions that usually flood this thread whenever there is an episode drought. We could also use it to keep track of dvd releases and such.

Thoughts?
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #7584
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Just read those posts about Space Heroes not returning!
Excuse me a moment of remorse...

OK. Over it now.

So, Do I have to reacquaint myself with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? It's just that last week, I saw the complete box set of that series on sale. Nearly bought it just to have an original copy of the Turtles episodes!
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #7585
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
While I'm sad Space Heroes isn't returning, I'm glad there will be a different show that Leo will possibly like. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #7586
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Machias,

Saw your S2E01 locked post. Where did you see the episode title was The Mutation Situation?
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #7587
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Machias,

Saw your S2E01 locked post. Where did you see the episode title was The Mutation Situation?
Yeah, I'm also wondering this...
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #7588
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I have my sources...

It looks like we have a two-part Season premiere (The Mutation Situation), and then the next episode after that would be the start of the evil critters: Invasion of the Squirrelanoids.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #7589
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee View Post
I have my sources...

It looks like we have a two-part Season premiere (The Mutation Situation), and then the next episode after that would be the start of the evil critters: Invasion of the Squirrelanoids.
Thanks for the info! And tell your sources thanks as well
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #7590
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee View Post
I have my sources...

It looks like we have a two-part Season premiere (The Mutation Situation), and then the next episode after that would be the start of the evil critters: Invasion of the Squirrelanoids.
You know stuff we don't, don't you?

Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #7591
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
You know stuff we don't, don't you?

I think you love disney a little too much...
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #7592
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt transformer View Post
I think you love disney a little too much...


Too much? No such thing!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #7593
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
.... good lord, it's my grandmother.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:12 AM   #7594
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, I saw that thread, too, and was really excited, Machi. Tell your sources thanks for the info. I definitely can't wait for this season premiere.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #7595
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I'd think that we'd have a date before a title, but any morsel of information is good. Add my thanks to the stack.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #7596
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Originally the second season was supposed to premiere sometime this month, wasn't it? Did we ever hear exactly what pushed it back?
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #7597
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
Originally the second season was supposed to premiere sometime this month, wasn't it? Did we ever hear exactly what pushed it back?
Is it just me who doesn't remember, or did they always say it was coming "this fall" and not "september" exactly? Is everyone just assuming it would premier in September since Season 1 did?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #7598
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Is it just me who doesn't remember, or did they always say it was coming "this fall" and not "september" exactly? Is everyone just assuming it would premier in September since Season 1 did?
Hmm...now that you mention it, they may have just said 'Fall' in the actual previews, and I may have picked up September from someone else's post somewhere or another, I can't remember.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #7599
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm fairly certain that the article revealing the OT crossover, Mutagen Man, etc, had said S. 2 would premier in September.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #7600
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
It was noted by Ciro back at Comic Con that the Squirrelanoids episode would air "Around Halloween". If it's true that it is the 3rd episode airing, the 2 part premiere would most likely air on October 18th.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.