The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #7621
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Can anyone tell who is standing on top of the left building in the picture that is with the S2 premiere article? At first I thought it was Casey but he's down on the ground.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #7622
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
That'd be Karai. Here's a larger view:

Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #7623
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Just watched the clip in the article... Bummer that Kirby doesn't even get a single episode before getting mutated.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #7624
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Yay! October 12th isn't too far away...now I'm really excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Just watched the clip in the article... Bummer that Kirby doesn't even get a single episode before getting mutated.
Um...what? I watched the clip and I don't see why you'd think Kirby would be mutated in the premiere

The T-Rocket looks cool. And I'm loving that promo picture! It's nice to see Karai and Casey on it....
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #7625
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Pay closer attention.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #7626
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Pay closer attention.
Ohhhh I see it now. That's some nice foreshadowing, I gotta say.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #7627
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Ohhhh I see it now. That's some nice foreshadowing, I gotta say.
I'm apparently still missing it. What am I supposed to be seeing here to hint at his mutation?
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #7628
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
is April not giving Kirby the full details????
why is she not telling him what's going on!?
(bat mutation is coming....)
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #7629
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
I'm apparently still missing it. What am I supposed to be seeing here to hint at his mutation?
There are bats hanging on the building below the roof that April and Kirby are standing on.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #7630
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Can't wait and love that image!
It's a shame about Kirby btw, they should of had it happen to Splinter as a throw back to the Image comics.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:57 PM   #7631
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Is it me or did the animation quality drastically improve? Can't wait!
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #7632
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
There are bats hanging on the building below the roof that April and Kirby are standing on.
Ohhh, I see it now. Youch, poor guy really is unlikely to last a whole episode before he mutates then.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #7633
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Good. Confirmation now. Hopefully that'll shut up all of these weiners that keep making up phony air dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
What... precisely could you possibly win from this?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #7634
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Can't wait!
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #7635
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,518
Cant wait to defeat the turtles again!!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #7636
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Really can't wait! its gonna be so awesome!
That clip was hilarious!
"Jupiter! But that place is infested with space yeast!"
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:25 PM   #7637
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
Cant wait to defeat the turtles again!!
When are you bringing in tiger claw?
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #7638
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Awesome news. I'm already feeling pretty excited.

Love the picture, and the clip was a nice teaser. Looking great.

Last edited by JH24; 09-26-2013 at 02:28 PM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #7639
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Awesome clip! Poor Kirby though.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #7640
Kas
Thug
 
Kas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 68
LOL, I just was about to post it. I cannot wait anymore!
Kas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.