The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2013, 01:00 AM   #12
Living Silver
Random Punk
 
Living Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cali, Bay Area
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

*totally missed the dates...
So did I. I just did a search for other people looking for the same thing. And I DID offer advice for other people looking for stuff: I could have saved a few folks here (including the OP) $15 or more had I found this place a year ago.

Regardless. It won't happen again.
Living Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
mirage, peter laird, volume 4


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.