![]() |
|
|
#181 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 93
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#182 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Panama City Beach
Posts: 474
|
Hey guys first post here(gotta start somewhere lol).
But in my opinion I agree with each having there own style with no real practical reasoning. And the reason would be they are 4 teens that grew up in the sewers with outside of their "teacher/father" there only influence is magazines and possibly TV which is nothing but pop culture and each one picks up what they think is "cool". IMHO it makes since. |
|
|
|
|
|
#183 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
|
Good old mortal kombat
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#184 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 16
|
I can't help but think of this when I read the discriptions..
Spoiler:
If I remember correctly I had a Leo that was decked out in samurai gear.. Last edited by gutterpunk13; 01-18-2014 at 12:15 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| toys |
|
|