The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 10:57 AM   #1081
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
I will buy the mikey movie fig and I will watch the movie ether way if mikey is not cool then I will not buy anymore from the line but so far the bus looks super cool.
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:00 AM   #1082
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
I will buy the mikey movie fig and I will watch the movie ether way if mikey is not cool then I will not buy anymore from the line but so far the bus looks super cool.
sorry if I did not make since lol
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:04 AM   #1083
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
ITs as if playmates can't afford more than three colors.
Newtralizer looks lame now.
Thanks for the comparisons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Also I thought it might be fun to compare some 2013 promo images to these new promos:

"Splinter 2" from toy fair 2013:


2014 "dojo splinter":


2013 newtralizer:


2014 newtralizer:


I can't begin to express what a downgrade the new showing of newtralizer is...
On the flip side I think Dojo Splinter is an improvement
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:06 AM   #1084
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
how much is the new classic figs and when do they come out guys
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:44 AM   #1085
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
a pic i made in paint
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:46 AM   #1086
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
and here is what i bot from walmart a few days back
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:58 AM   #1087
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
here is a better look at the turtle movie toys you can read there names
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:01 PM   #1088
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
here is a better look at the turtle movie toys you can read there names https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...09678292_o.jpg
thanks for posting this. I just wish this pic was more clear so we could get good looks at Shredder and Splinter
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:04 PM   #1089
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
thanks for posting this. I just wish this pic was more clear so we could get good looks at Shredder and Splinter
yea i know its hard to see anything like shredder or splinter but hopefully soon they can post these figures in a better way :/
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:09 PM   #1090
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
yea i know its hard to see anything like shredder or splinter but hopefully soon they can post these figures in a better way :/
I sure hope so. I'm dying to see Splinter
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:14 PM   #1091
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
I sure hope so. I'm dying to see Splinter
if a pic get leaked i will post it here first
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:17 PM   #1092
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
heres one more toy fair pick
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:19 PM   #1093
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
It's getting really annoying that they aren't showing anything at all from this movie. It's sad that our first look of the Turtles is from leaked costumes and toys...pitiful
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #1094
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
It's getting really annoying that they aren't showing anything at all from this movie. It's sad that our first look of the Turtles is from leaked costumes and toys...pitiful
you right dude i dont like it cuz of this but we can wait i think the toy AD will come around end of June it said
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:27 PM   #1095
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
Sadly these are WAY too small for adults. Otherwise I'd have bought a Casey mask to repaint...
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:43 PM   #1096
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
you right dude i dont like it cuz of this but we can wait i think the toy AD will come around end of June it said
Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowChucker View Post
That's my only gripe. Why would you leave it to chance? They should've released HIGH RES, close up pics of those awesome, super detailed on set moquettes used by the production to give everyone a physical idea of what they'll look like

http://www.slashgear.com/wp-content/...14-200x200.jpg

... or ideally they should've released a HIGH RES fully rendered image of them in the movie. At the very least they should've released THIS, it's bad ass and basically gives you a general idea of how they'll look in the new movie:

http://wpc.556e.edgecastcdn.net/8055...7u1Rts_2_m.jpg

It is a major blunder on the studio's fault that the first image we got was from a half assed kid's costume. Then leaked pics that aren't high quality that get taken down. On top of that not even giving us a really solid look at the toys ... after they've already basically been leaked.

By this point, where is the hold up, and why all the secrecy? It's February and we haven't even got a teaser trailer yet. Not even one official image regarding the movie. Closest we've come is bootleg pictures of the four turtles they're using on merchandising.
You know honestly if we haven't got something official by the beginning of the month I'd start wondering if we have another delay coming. I really hope that's not the case. I just don't understand all the secrecy. If they expect people in general to go see this film it's about high time they start promoting it within the next couple of weeks.
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:21 PM   #1097
MST3KFan
Hench Mutant
 
MST3KFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 485
Am I the only one noticing that the words 'Teenage' and 'Mutant' are missing from those new movie toys' packaging?

Wasn't this a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie coming? Maybe they're trying to distant the movie from the current cash cow that is the Nick toon.
MST3KFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:25 PM   #1098
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by MST3KFan View Post
Am I the only one noticing that the words 'Teenage' and 'Mutant' are missing from those new movie toys' packaging?

Wasn't this a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie coming? Maybe they're trying to distant the movie from the current cash cow that is the Nick toon.
The packaging was printed before the name change and from what I heard the name will be "Ninja Turtles" in parts of Europe
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:36 PM   #1099
MST3KFan
Hench Mutant
 
MST3KFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
The packaging was printed before the name change and from what I heard the name will be "Ninja Turtles" in parts of Europe
Ah. I wonder though if they'll be changing the packaging though at this point. Those look like completed production toys.
MST3KFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:42 PM   #1100
Shred87
Hench Mutant
 
Shred87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 467
man we have to get a clearer picture...perfect angle...id love to get a look at these
Shred87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.