The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2014, 05:05 PM   #1221
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Wow, 6 bucks for a basic figure is a really good deal...too bad I already have all of them

Deluxe figures are only 10, but I'm not really interested in those...
well i got throw n battle ones and there not that bad there good for collecting i got mikey and leo i would get mikey or raph donnie and leo arnt that painted good
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #1222
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
hey i made this in paint its a poll plus close up
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:41 PM   #1223
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
^That really doesn't contribute to the thread, and you're double posting a lot..
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:50 PM   #1224
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
I can tell it's made in paint...
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:13 PM   #1225
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
^That really doesn't contribute to the thread, and you're double posting a lot..
sorry got carried away
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:17 PM   #1226
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
A witch would win in a fight between Mikeys....Ok.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:34 PM   #1227
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Witches are scary, even two versions of Mikey would be an easy match for a witch.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:36 PM   #1228
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
A witch would win in a fight between Mikeys....Ok.
witch mikey in this case if the real tv one then new mikey
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:37 PM   #1229
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Witches are scary, even two versions of Mikey would be an easy match for a witch.
na mikey is fun not witchie if any one it would be raph
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:42 PM   #1230
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
hey guys TRU is haveing sell online half the turtle stuff is on sale like the figs are 6 bucks http://www.toysrus.com/family/index....me-Page&ppg=96
$10 for the 3ds game... it's worth that, IMO People should get it if you want a kinda fun distraction.

good deals. sad most are sold out already
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:48 PM   #1231
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I was gonna leap on that but then the shipping brought it up to about $20 which is what it costs in stores... F it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:01 PM   #1232
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I was gonna leap on that but then the shipping brought it up to about $20 which is what it costs in stores... F it.
yea TRU online sells there with lots of shiping
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:04 PM   #1233
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
yea TRU online sells there with lots of shiping
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:07 PM   #1234
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
what now ????????????????????????????????????????
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:59 PM   #1235
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
$10 for the 3ds game... it's worth that, IMO People should get it if you want a kinda fun distraction.

good deals. sad most are sold out already
...dude, I'm getting it. I don't care, 10 bucks? How could you pass that up? Any idea on when this sale ends?

EDIT: Wait...does it cost 10 bucks in the store, or is this online only?

Last edited by Donatello19; 02-23-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:03 PM   #1236
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
...dude, I'm getting it. I don't care, 10 bucks? How could you pass that up? Any idea on when this sale ends?
there is no end it will just leave i guess when they want it to
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:21 PM   #1237
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
...dude, I'm getting it. I don't care, 10 bucks? How could you pass that up? Any idea on when this sale ends?

EDIT: Wait...does it cost 10 bucks in the store, or is this online only?
It gave a free to pick up in store option for me so I'm guessing it is... I'm thinking about giving my local TRU a ring tomorrow to see what's up. Not that I have much faith in them. Any time you call a TRU you get some idiot who doesn't know a thing.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:27 PM   #1238
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
It gave a free to pick up in store option for me so I'm guessing it is... I'm thinking about giving my local TRU a ring tomorrow to see what's up. Not that I have much faith in them. Any time you call a TRU you get some idiot who doesn't know a thing.
Alright, that's good to hear, I'll definatley get it in that case. About TRU employees, IKR? One of them told me they don't carry TMNT when I asked about the latest wave of figures

Also guys, the TRU website mentions that you get the pack of four TMNT mini figures for free with the purchase of the game. In addition, there's a coupon on the front page for 15 percent of any purchase. So for about 8 or 9 bucks, you're getting the 3DS game and the four mini figures. I already have a set from pre ordering the wii game, but I wouldn't mind another Will definitely be going to TRU tomorrow. If anyones wondering what figures I'm talking about..they're these:



You get the four turtles in one long sleeve.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:54 PM   #1239
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
...dude, I'm getting it. I don't care, 10 bucks? How could you pass that up? Any idea on when this sale ends?

EDIT: Wait...does it cost 10 bucks in the store, or is this online only?
only online
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:56 PM   #1240
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Alright, that's good to hear, I'll definatley get it in that case. About TRU employees, IKR? One of them told me they don't carry TMNT when I asked about the latest wave of figures

Also guys, the TRU website mentions that you get the pack of four TMNT mini figures for free with the purchase of the game. In addition, there's a coupon on the front page for 15 percent of any purchase. So for about 8 or 9 bucks, you're getting the 3DS game and the four mini figures. I already have a set from pre ordering the wii game, but I wouldn't mind another Will definitely be going to TRU tomorrow. If anyones wondering what figures I'm talking about..they're these:

http://www.toysrus.com.au/www/732/fi..._blind_bag.jpg

You get the four turtles in one long sleeve.
you only get the turtles :/ but if you need shredder he comes with the latest dvd from TRU
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.