The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 10:50 AM   #1301
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
does anyone know if walmart store sells there turtle for 6 bucks like there site says can anyone go there and see if they are 6 bucks
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:14 AM   #1302
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
does anyone know if walmart store sells there turtle for 6 bucks like there site says can anyone go there and see if they are 6 bucks
Last time I was there they were around 8 dollors a piece. If you want to see if they're lower now, you could always do it yourself.... Just saying.
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #1303
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
does anyone know if walmart store sells there turtle for 6 bucks like there site says can anyone go there and see if they are 6 bucks
the prices in store and online for walmart can be different. Online is normally cheaper because by the time they add tax and shipping it comes out to be about the same or a little more for the same item. Also Walmart does not price match its own website, so if you don't want to take a trip yourself to Walmart, just buy it online.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:02 PM   #1304
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
does anyone know if walmart store sells there turtle for 6 bucks like there site says can anyone go there and see if they are 6 bucks
Did you seriously just ask if someone could actually go to Walmart and physically check the price for you? F*cking unbeliveable...
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:41 PM   #1305
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogod View Post
Did you seriously just ask if someone could actually go to Walmart and physically check the price for you? F*cking unbeliveable...
chill out he was just asking if anyone had been there recently, and had seen the price. Wow. No need to be rude.
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:56 PM   #1306
ls1z28
Hench Mutant
 
ls1z28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sewer lair, where else??
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
does anyone know if walmart store sells there turtle for 6 bucks like there site says can anyone go there and see if they are 6 bucks
This comment made my day... Lol ..sorry mikey

Well you're in luck I went by there this morning and no, they are $8.99. Now you owe me gas money ...
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #1307
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogod View Post
Did you seriously just ask if someone could actually go to Walmart and physically check the price for you? F*cking unbeliveable...
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
chill out he was just asking if anyone had been there recently, and had seen the price. Wow. No need to be rude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1z28 View Post
This comment made my day... Lol ..sorry mikey

Well you're in luck I went by there this morning and no, they are $8.99. Now you owe me gas money ...
disco i was just asking you if you could and thanks samxsteal for sticking up for me and want my pay pal number lol jk
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #1308
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
chill out he was just asking if anyone had been there recently, and had seen the price. Wow. No need to be rude.
Uh, no, he asks, and I quote: "can anyone go there and see if they are 6 bucks". So why don't you just bugger off out of it, Mr. White Knight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
disco i was just asking you if you could
Y'know, I'm in a charitable mood, so I'll pop down for you and have a look, if you can pay for the gas. And the plane ticket. And I'll probably need a hotel, and a little walking around money. I think 5 grand should just about cover it...
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:22 PM   #1309
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogod View Post
Uh, no, he asks, and I quote: "can anyone go there and see if they are 6 bucks". So why don't you just bugger off out of it, Mr. White Knight.



Y'know, I'm in a charitable mood, so I'll pop down for you and have a look, if you can pay for the gas. And the plane ticket. And I'll probably need a hotel, and a little walking around money. I think 5 grand should just about cover it...
dude calm down and i was talking to someone else about the walmart trip calm down and bug off
and i mean if someone had to go to walmart to i never said just go and see and maybe if i was rich i would hire you but not now
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:26 PM   #1310
Redemption
Stone Warrior
 
Redemption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 624
Your sentences give me headaches.
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:28 PM   #1311
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Your sentences give me headaches.
you to bro you to -_-
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:03 PM   #1312
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogod View Post
Uh, no, he asks, and I quote: "can anyone go there and see if they are 6 bucks". So why don't you just bugger off out of it, Mr. White Knight.



Y'know, I'm in a charitable mood, so I'll pop down for you and have a look, if you can pay for the gas. And the plane ticket. And I'll probably need a hotel, and a little walking around money. I think 5 grand should just about cover it...
Jimmany christmas no need to be so hostile lol. I miss read his post I'm sorry. And there is nothing wrong with sticking up for someone i would have stuck up for you to Just who i am lol.

2nd paragraph is pretty funny. Just cuz i havens been there in over 20 year what are the equivalency of Walmart there, Then again i was on an Airforce base so we just had the commissary and their stores there. Though alot has changed what military bases now have lol
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:16 PM   #1313
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
This thread has gone to hell.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 06:30 PM   #1314
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
This thread has gone to hell.
if I may ask HOW
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 06:32 PM   #1315
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
This thread has gone to hell.
Could not agree more.
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:23 PM   #1316
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
guys lets talk toys now no more drama or stuff like that just toys and don't be rude when someone asks a questing just answer it
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:17 PM   #1317
Redemption
Stone Warrior
 
Redemption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
This thread has gone to hell.
I bet you know why or who.....
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #1318
Shellrider13
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 93
Okay guys im gonna lock this thread if we dont keep on subject.
Shellrider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:29 PM   #1319
slaysghosts
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 208
I'm confused.
I come here often for info and to occasionally post.
I post seldom, but its with good intentions of spreading accurate info or getting involved w/ intelligent conversation.

I think I'm in the wrong place now. Its very frustrating to come here lately,

-Triple posting
-Signature size. No signature rules or regulations are ever enforced.
-Bad info
-Arguing and no sense of maturity or etiquette. Do some of y'all think before you hit the keyboard?

-Is someone who joined last month with a 26 post count threatening to lock this thread? Did that really happen in the post right above mine?
__________________
Welcome to the toy and collectible discussion!

Do yourself a favor: Bookmark this page ---> Click Here

Also, a lot of people have obnoxiously large signatures and you'll get use to it.
slaysghosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:32 AM   #1320
renegadez21
Foot Soldier
 
renegadez21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: new orleans sewers
Posts: 140
sorry if this has been posted before (couldnt find it)...but did anyone notice the package change on the newer versions of the drop copter n sewer cruiser(theres no more ooze mention)....btw we need a like button, some of these posts are epic lol
renegadez21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.