The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 01:13 PM   #861
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Freak88 View Post
They were on the shelf today and I bought the Karai set.
Awesome!

Okay all, you heard it here... Spring 2014 TMNT sets are on the shelf at Walmart, or at least starting to be.

Excited to find them myself. No Walmart close, but I do have a 20% off TRU coupon, I might get some there.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:28 PM   #862
groogrux0609
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
What are the chances we'll see more sets coming this year? Other than the movie sets.
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:08 PM   #863
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by groogrux0609 View Post
What are the chances we'll see more sets coming this year? Other than the movie sets.
0%

Tenchar
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:26 PM   #864
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by groogrux0609 View Post
What are the chances we'll see more sets coming this year? Other than the movie sets.
Maybe a polybag (or two) or convention exclusive

If you want to see more sets, buy the ones already out there so LEGO will continue it!

What minifigs do you guys want? Casey? April with her fan? Rat King? Snakeweed? Newtralizer? Tiger Claw? Irma?

Everything is possible (and awesome).
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:34 AM   #865
Colonel Schrader
Hench Mutant
 
Colonel Schrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 324
Nick sets are a pass for me.. waiting for the movie ones!
Colonel Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:50 AM   #866
KRON
Random Punk
 
KRON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WA
Posts: 47
Does anybody know if alternate builds are going to be available for the new sets? If so... Does lego always do alternate builds or is this a new thing? I like the ability to build something different but it does get spendy.
KRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:55 PM   #867
groogrux0609
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Maybe a polybag (or two) or convention exclusive

If you want to see more sets, buy the ones already out there so LEGO will continue it!

What minifigs do you guys want? Casey? April with her fan? Rat King? Snakeweed? Newtralizer? Tiger Claw? Irma?

Everything is possible (and awesome).
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
0%

Tenchar
I figured. I have every set that has come out with the exception of the sub, t rawket and mutation chamber. Just waiting a little bit on those. I would love to see a Casey fig either in a poly bag or a set, I think mutagen man could make a cool fig if they do it right. I'm pretty pleased to see this year we got several really cool new figs instead of just turtle variants. Leatherhead spiderbytes and Kirby bat look awesome hopefully the line continues
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:04 PM   #868
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRON View Post
Does anybody know if alternate builds are going to be available for the new sets? If so... Does lego always do alternate builds or is this a new thing? I like the ability to build something different but it does get spendy.
No they don't always do it but it seems to be getting more common.

They did not announce the alternate builds for the previous sets, they simply posted them online. So it might work the same way this time.

Keep checking here http://turtles.lego.com

--

A pretty awesome Sewer Lair someone is building!



More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/adventuresinlego/

Last edited by Zulithe; 03-30-2014 at 01:09 PM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:19 PM   #869
MisfitKraang
Foot Soldier
 
MisfitKraang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
No they don't always do it but it seems to be getting more common.

They did not announce the alternate builds for the previous sets, they simply posted them online. So it might work the same way this time.

Keep checking here http://turtles.lego.com

--

A pretty awesome Sewer Lair someone is building!

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2831/...757abe79_b.jpg

More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/adventuresinlego/
OMG thats so cool,It's amazing the things people can build
__________________
See You Space Cowboy
MisfitKraang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:35 PM   #870
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Does anyone have a list of the minifigs from the new sets they could PM me please?
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:19 PM   #871
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461
@TheCanadiandrome - you after just the April releases?

79118 - Karai and Dirty Leonardo
79119 - Raphael (armored), Victor, Spyderbitez
79120 - Donatello (goggles), Michaelangelo (skysuit), Kirby Bat, Kraang exosuit (blue)
79121 - Donatello (underwater), Leonardo (underwater), 2 Kraang exosuit (gray), Leatherhead
79122 - Raphael (re-release), Michaelangelo (angry), Shredder (black outfit), 4-armed Foot Ninja, Foot Soldier
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:04 AM   #872
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
I'm after the minifigs from all the new sets, so I guess April and the movie set. Your list is good til the movie sets come out I'm assuming in August, so Ty very much dude
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:54 AM   #873
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Alright guys! It's April 1st!

LEGO Double VIP points Promo is now live! Get 2 points per dollar spent instead of the normal 1 point.

Even better... http://shop.lego.com now has all of the 2014 TMNT sets in stock! Amazon now has all of them in stock as well.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Teenage-M...urtles-ByTheme

Enjoy!

*EDIT* cleaned up first post a little, added new info and links for the 2014 sets. Not all the sets are on shop.lego.com yet but I will add the links when they are.

Last edited by Zulithe; 04-01-2014 at 03:47 AM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #874
jbrown9095
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
Well I went to my local WalMart last night and they had all of the new sets besides the T-rawket, but I only picked up the Karai bike chase for now. I will probably go back tomorrow and get the sub.
jbrown9095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:03 AM   #875
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
ONE DAY ONLY! Orders placed today will be delivered via REAL turtle. Shipping times may vary…

Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:28 PM   #876
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
http://www.bricksandbloks.com/lego-t...vealed-photos/



https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8494278&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8494278&type=1
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay

Last edited by samxsteal; 04-01-2014 at 09:36 PM.
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #877
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
you know what is going to urk me about the lego sets..



we get these detailed turtles lego guys and april is just a blah lego figure
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:48 PM   #878
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
you know what is going to urk me about the lego sets..



we get these detailed turtles lego guys and april is just a blah lego figure
Huh??? i'm seriously not sure what you mean
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #879
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
Huh??? i seriously not sure what you mean
like look at the box, i know you cant really see the turtles but from what i can tell the paint and faces for them are gonna be pretty decently detailed


and April just has your standard generic female lego face...like come on lego give her a little something
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #880
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
like look at the box, i know you cant really see the turtles but from what i can tell the paint and faces for them are gonna be pretty decently detailed


and April just has your standard generic female lego face...like come on lego give her a little something


eh ignore me dude im just being nit picky...i really need to grab the other 3 turtles from the nick show in lego set
She has a completely new Printed face as well as torso the jeans look basic.
But i can see what you mean but im just not really expecting much from lego mini figs there is only so much you can do
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.