![]() |
|
|
#1701 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 89
|
I like to army build a bit more these days to make up for when I was a kid, I would have loved a Foot army but my parents would never let me get more than one, seeing it as a waste of money on 'the same character'. It's my own money now, so I'll waste as much of it as I please!
Other than the robo foot gripe, I think these new figures look really good. Think I'll pass on the Splinter though. It just doesn't really do anything for me. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1702 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
|
Man these looks sooooo cool. My fav is probably Slash or Tiger claw. Thanx for posting.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1703 |
|
The Weed of Crime
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
|
I'm a bit perplexed how Tigerclaw will be able to hold his guns. His hands don't look like they could hold them at all.
__________________
![]() Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1704 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
|
He looks too bright and cartoony (he's blue colored with a yellow plastron) and his left foot bandage isn't completely painted all the way. The coloring is supposed to extend down to his toes, judging by the molded textures on his feet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1705 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
I wish they just gave Slash knee joints too...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1706 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,007
|
You think Slash's head is small enough?
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403 GIFSoup
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1707 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1708 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
|
Quote:
And i don't mind the unpainted foot, looks better that way but i think they need to remove the extra bandages texture though, which i doubt they will. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1709 |
|
Resolutely Analogue.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
|
Yeah, it's too late to make an sculptural changes to the figure (although I wouldn't rule out a running change with more/different paint details).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1710 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1711 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
If they were non removable, they would be untainted.
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1712 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
|
which slash is the final version? This or the one we saw at Toy Fair?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1713 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Quote:
Anyway guys I'm worried that I might not find these in stores for a long time... It's gotten to the point where TMNT figures in my area are at saturation point. I always see tons at every store. Which means they probably won't restock as often and will order fewer cases because they just aren't flying off shelves as fast anymore. It could result in a longer wait before local stores get new waves of figures |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1714 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
|
Great pics! I am most excited for Slash and I think he looks awesome. I was worried from the earlier images but not anymore. I am thinking these will start showing up in less than a month or so. Usually I get two figures of each, to keep one MOC and the other loose, but I may only buy one Dojo Splinter. It isn't a horrible looking figure but is my least favorite out of these four. I just don't think it will look too great posed on my lair.
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night." Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more! http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com Instagram: The White Foot Soldier |
|
|
|
|
|
#1715 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1716 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
The problem with my area is that you can only find racks and racks of basic turtles and BS turtles. The secondary characters are always gone, with at least 15 to 20 of each turtle left on the shelves. I guess it's because everyone who collects them has the turtles already.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1717 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1718 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
I might get Slash and Tiger Claw, the figures quality keeps dropping more and more. The battle damage on the Footbot is a huge turn-down for me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1719 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13
|
The new protos look great. Too bad there is still not suited Krang.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1720 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
|
That and Karai
__________________
![]() "Party Wagon on the Move!" |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2014 tmnt figures |
|
|