![]() |
|
|
#1841 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Seriously that foot soldier's design is so dull... all the past foot soldier figures put it to shame, and none of them are THAT great.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1842 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Dunedin,New Zealand
Posts: 11
|
ill probably get a couple of Foot Soldiers,April O'Neil (i cant find the nick version here) and maybe Shredder.i kinda like the van but i dont need the 2003 Battle Shell,2012 Shellraiser and this so ill probably pass on it.im not a fan of the turtles designs in this movie
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1843 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
|
Good Lord, man....
...why are there people like this.......just why...? I say everyone just puts him/them/whoever on ignore list....anyway, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, 2014 TMNT Figures, that's it.... ![]() I at least hope this Van coming out has actual seats or something of significance on the inside.....I would like to modify my Shellraiser with the innards of the Movie van and the Cowabunga Carl Van. Has anyone seen this? http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcusto....php?FID=36422 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1844 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1845 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 555
|
I'm pretty surprised Karai doesn't have a figure, to be honest. And I would really expect the van to come with Mikey's rocket skateboard. I mean, that had to be the most toyetic thing in the entire movie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1846 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
I have no idea what the heck happened in here... but it looks like we've got a night of cleaning. Again.
![]() Please keep things on topic... and yes, if someone bothers you, use the ignore feature in your profile. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1847 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
|
glad the threads back up and runing. any new news guys that happend over night
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1848 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Ugh. That foot solider looks horrible.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1849 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1850 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1851 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
I seriously hope movie designs don't influence the next show.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1852 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1853 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
|
highly possible. just look at transformers animated, and transformers prime which both had some inspirations cause of the movies.
__________________
i ship it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1854 | |
|
Resolutely Analogue.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
|
Quote:
If this movie is a huge success, I can easily see either the current 'toon being retooled to be similar to the movie, or just cancelled outright in favour of a new cartoon. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1855 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,019
|
Quote:
However, I doubt it would impact the current cartoon. I think this toon is doing really great for Nick and I doubt they'd tinker with it that much. However, I definitely could see a different toon coming out after this one that would match the movie if it did that well. Honestly though, I don't think this movie is going to have that much of an impact. I think it will do decently money-wise, but critically it will be blasted. Only time will tell I guess, but I don't see it affecting the other genres (comics, toons, etc) that much. Just my opinion. Rick |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1856 |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Aw man, really hope that doesn't happen, especially the latter. Marvel did the exact same thing by canceling Avengers: EMH and replacing it with Avengers Assemble. And that show ended up being terrible.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1857 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 555
|
I think that actually had more to do with the Disney buyout. They also cancelled the fantastic Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon and replaced it with Ultimate a.k.a. "Ha! Sony doesn't have the cartoon rights, so let's use Spidey as one big advertisement for characters whose film rights we do own!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1858 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,019
|
Quote:
![]() I also loved the Avengers toon and own the first two seasons on blu-ray. The new toon however is not that good at all...I've only seen a couple of episodes on-demand and they were very boring/forgettable. Don't know why they had to muck with the formula. Rick |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1859 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mexico
Posts: 48
|
Well the movie toy line won't be getting a single penny from me. The ridiculous and hunchbacked look of the turtles, Splinter looking like a parody of himself and Shredder looking more like a robot than even the cyber shredder of BTTS is just too much.
I hope too that the movie won't be messing with the Nick show since it is perfect as it is. I like the Newtralizer figure, and was looking forward for Tiger claw but I don't think they captured the look of the show, this one looks more cartoony. Slash looks kinda too upright. And where's Karai?? Even the squirrelanoid nad muragen man had their action figures... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1860 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 89
|
I like the look of Raph and Leo, but not Don and Mike, but I don't have the discipline to restrain myself from completing the set of 4 turtles, so I'll get them.
I also like the look of the van, but can't fork out the cash since I already got the basic Shellraiser and Ninja Control Sellraiser, both of which are a bit poor. Again, it was that lack of discipline. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2014 tmnt figures |
|
|