The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2014, 11:16 AM   #2941
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
The first page needs to be updated with the air dates of episodes 18 19 20.... It says pizza face(june)? while it has already aired 3 days ago. Also the next episode is airing next week.
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:19 AM   #2942
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiusR View Post
Wasn't there any leak with some short description of "Wrath of Tiger Claw" episode? I'm almost sure (almost ), that I somewhere saw this (wikipedia? or maybe somewhere else? don't even remember if this was "normal" wiki or "turtlepedia"), but now I can't find it nowhere. Unfortunate leak? Maybe some joke or unconfirmed info? (because I don't have hallucinations, as far as I know )

However, I'm sharing your sentiments, Leofan, while I wasn't too excited with descriptions of last episodes (ok, I must admit that Newtralized was quite decent, but Pizza Face wasn't my cup of tea, I've even planned (initially) to skip the last one, but curiosity won, in my case - unfortunatly), the titles of two next episodes sound intriguing (especially "The Wrath...", because well, there is not too much to tell about the second one... or maybe there is something I don't know).
It was not leak it was posted on turtle pedia. http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Th..._of_Tiger_Claw
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #2943
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
The first page needs to be updated with the air dates of episodes 18 19 20.... It says pizza face(june)? while it has already aired 3 days ago. Also the next episode is airing next week.
Are you sure? I thought this Sunday was a rerun.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:21 PM   #2944
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
http://www.nickandmore.com/episode-l...ja-turtles.txt

These are the next 2 episodes.

218 Jun-?-2014 The Wrath of Tiger Claw
220 Jun-?-2014 The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto

It doesn't mention the dates in June but on this site

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule

It says they got 2 new episodes on the 8th and 15th of June.

Also The Wrath of Tiger Claw was meant to air before Pizza face, wonder why they swapped them round. Maybe They wanted to get the Joke filler episode out of the way and next 2 episodes are going to be more serious.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #2945
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
http://www.nickandmore.com/episode-l...ja-turtles.txt

These are the next 2 episodes.

218 Jun-?-2014 The Wrath of Tiger Claw
220 Jun-?-2014 The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto

It doesn't mention the dates in June but on this site

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule

It says they got 2 new episodes on the 8th and 15th of June.

Also The Wrath of Tiger Claw was meant to air before Pizza face, wonder why they swapped them round. Maybe They wanted to get the Joke filler episode out of the way and next 2 episodes are going to be more serious.
Based on how you felt about the episode personally, would you have wanted to wait 3 weeks and then see Pizza Face?
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:39 PM   #2946
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
Based on how you felt about the episode personally, would you have wanted to wait 3 weeks and then see Pizza Face?
No,i'm glad it got aired already, I didn't mind the episode, it was funny but still in my opinion the worst episode of the season (so far) and it should of aired ealier in the season.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:10 PM   #2947
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Didn't know where else to post this, and I don't think it deserves it's own thread or anything...but you know how there are the four turtles mascot suits that they use for events and such, mostly at the Nickelodeon Universe? These ones?



Well they've kinda like...expanded the TMNT meet and greet thing, I guess you could say. I've seen pictures of a Foot Soldier mascot and an April "face character" alongside the turtles, which I think is pretty cool. I've also seen the TMNT actually holding their weapons, which I don't think they've done before. Well, I only saw a picture of Don and Mike holding theirs, but still. Just goes to show how TMNT is probably Nickelodeon's biggest hit right now.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:56 PM   #2948
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
That looks creepy to me.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:00 PM   #2949
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Is the April a costume or an actual person? (Please be an actual person.......)
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:06 PM   #2950
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName999 View Post
Because season 3 will still be finalized and whatnot.

What's the excuse of fairly long delays between episodes of the SAME damn season?

Hell, Nick blasted right through Book 2 of Korra. I don't know why they're taking their sweet ass time with TMNT.
Even Power Rangers is getting the long hiatus treatment. It's even worse than TMNT's delays. Power Rangers now has a 5 month hiatus after 8 F***ING EPISODES. Combine that with the fact that Nick has the 20 episodes per year thing and the season has to be split into 2 seperate ones so it will go into 2 years. This is why Nick shouldn't be doing the scheduling for these shows.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:29 PM   #2951
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Is the April a costume or an actual person? (Please be an actual person.......)
Yeah, that's what I meant by "face character".
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:48 PM   #2952
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Yeah, that's what I meant by "face character".
Oh. I thought that meant it was a person in an April mask.

That would be terrifying to see a giant, oversized, uncanny valley-like april head slowly coming toward you.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:55 PM   #2953
MCLeo28
Hench Mutant
 
MCLeo28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
No,i'm glad it got aired already, I didn't mind the episode, it was funny but still in my opinion the worst episode of the season (so far) and it should of aired ealier in the season.
Agreed with the fact that Pizza Face was released before the 3 week break. It would be rather strange to have a strange break in the main plot just in-between 2 episodes.
MCLeo28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:42 PM   #2954
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
We apparently have two more titles AND dates for the next four episodes, courtesy of The Futon Critic:

6/8/14 (Su.) 11:00 AM NICK #218 The Wrath of Tiger Claw
6/15/14 (Su.) 11:00 AM NICK #220 The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
6/22/14 (Su.) 11:00 AM NICK #221 Plan 10
6/29/14 (Su.) 11:00 AM NICK #222 Vengeance is Mine


Looks like another straight shot of new eps.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:43 PM   #2955
TMNTmousers
Thug
 
TMNTmousers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 63
New episodes

According to this site
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showat...tles/listings/

it goes

The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance is Mine


What do you think the last two will be about?
TMNTmousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:50 PM   #2956
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Sounds like Shredder's big plan in the next few episodes.

Luckily it doesn't seem like any of these are filler.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:57 PM   #2957
MCLeo28
Hench Mutant
 
MCLeo28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 313
Yeah, Plan 10 could be the mutant he wants to create.

I'm hoping Vengeance is Mine could involve Mutagen Man, but might not be likely.
MCLeo28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:23 PM   #2958
Retro-Specs
Thug
 
Retro-Specs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmousers View Post
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
That sounds like the episode where Shredder's helmet will be stolen. Didn't they say that it will be stolen by some "master thief"? I wonder who that character will be? Likely not someone from a past series, so it'll be interesting to see what they come up with for a character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmousers View Post
Plan 10
I figured this episode will have to do with the Kraang furthering their conquest. It looks like a spoof of the movie title "Plan 9 From Outer Space".
__________________
My DeviantART: Retro-Specs
Retro-Specs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:26 PM   #2959
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Wasn't Chameleon from the Archie books considered a master thief? Maybe they'll bring him in. That'd be really cool.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:29 PM   #2960
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCLeo28 View Post
Yeah, Plan 10 could be the mutant he wants to create.

I'm hoping Vengeance is Mine could involve Mutagen Man, but might not be likely.
it could be the 1 where that kraang switches minds w/ raph
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.