The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
I Just saw a TV SPOT for the new movie.

while i was watching the new regular show episode on CN, they went to commerical, and they just showed a TV spot for the new TMNT movie. (after that, new transformer movie tv spot) --it has me excited when i saw it.
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:52 PM   #2
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Awesome!
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:58 PM   #3
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
while i was watching the new regular show episode on CN, they went to commerical, and they just showed a TV spot for the new TMNT movie. (after that, new transformer movie tv spot) --it has me excited when i saw it.
I bet it's the same one they showed during Spongebob Squarepants.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:28 PM   #4
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
The good thing is that the tv spot airs every time theres a commercial break between shows. I seen the spot about 18 times on nick now lol
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:36 PM   #5
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
I think it's complete BS that this thing is circulating but the official one isn't out so all we get is a grainy video for 30 seconds. I thought it would have been put out this morning.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:49 PM   #6
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
I just saw the new TV Spot right now during the NBA Finals!
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:04 PM   #7
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
I was just walking home and I saw the tv spot in my neighbors window!
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:08 PM   #8
iceberg325
Random Punk
 
iceberg325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 37
Oh man it looks awesome. Shredder looks so sick. I cant wait
iceberg325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #9
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
I just saw the TV spot reflected in a puddle in the park!
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #10
prophecy718
Hench Mutant
 
prophecy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 312
I too saw it during the nba finals tonight
prophecy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:08 PM   #11
kolaida
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahShredder View Post
I was just walking home and I saw the tv spot in my neighbors window!
Wait, did you stop and watch it while passing your neighbor's house? Because that would have been awesome and hilarious!!
kolaida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:10 PM   #12
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant
 
Sewer Sirens Podcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
I think it's sweet that the television marketing has finally started, and it's popping up place around the 'tube'.
__________________
Grady
Sewer Sirens Podcast

[email protected]

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #13
CrazySquirrel
Foot Soldier
 
CrazySquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 147
I was at a bar when I saw the one during the NBA Finals... I didn't see the whole thing but I'm 100% sure there was a new clip of shredder... anyone have a link?
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:54 PM   #14
Casey
Stone Warrior
 
Casey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 583
This is all I could find. That Shredder... too much. Much like all the other designs IMO. Just over the top.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=101314
__________________
GOONGALA!
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:04 PM   #15
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Oh yeah, I see it all the time on Cartoon Network. My TV stays on CN all day, erry day.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:16 PM   #16
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Oh yeah, I see it all the time on Cartoon Network. My TV stays on CN all day, erry day.
DVR THAT STUFF and then video a better HD version
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #17
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I dunno how to upload sh*t from my box, bossypants. Besides, it's nothing special. Just a shortened version of the second trailer where it shows all the turtles.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:33 PM   #18
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
I dunno how to upload sh*t from my box, bossypants. Besides, it's nothing special. Just a shortened version of the second trailer where it shows all the turtles.
I wasn't meaning to be rude its like the saying "play that SH*T"
lol sorry if i came off that way lol I wish i could record it i think there is a way to upload it Via Comcast


Again I was being Playfull not trying to be rude

sorry if i offended you ^_^
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 06:03 AM   #19
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier
 
RedRocBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
I really think this month their gonna ramp up the promo. And after Transformers really get it poppin'. I'm so tired of June. LOL
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:42 PM   #20
Chris_a_Bunga
Foot Soldier
 
Chris_a_Bunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Surfside Beach DUUUDE
Posts: 101
I agree, I think there will be a real trailer finally with Transformers then we will see these turtles EVERYWHERE.
Chris_a_Bunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.