The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2014, 07:06 PM   #21
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
Same. My internet bookmarks consists of nothing but sites dedicated to either TMNT news or Comic Book Movie news. Lol.
that's awesome lol.. I guess no 1:00 trailer tonight.. hopefully tomorrow
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #22
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
Double dose of good news today, just found out my TMNT: The Ultimate Visual History will ship early and arrive on the 19th!#! And now, a possible full trailer...booyakasha!
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #23
Stugehen
Foot Soldier
 
Stugehen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 187
Wahoo! I'm so excited!
__________________
Stugehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:47 PM   #24
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier
 
RedRocBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermash042 View Post
I keep checking every news outlet every fifteen minutes to see if suddenly there's any TMNT news.


Been doing this for months....so close...
LOL!!!! Me too bro. Kinda crazy, but I'm just so ready for this movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3llshocked View Post
Double dose of good news today, just found out my TMNT: The Ultimate Visual History will ship early and arrive on the 19th!#! And now, a possible full trailer...booyakasha!
Yezzir! Thought the same thing when I got the email. Happy Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
Same. My internet bookmarks consists of nothing but sites dedicated to either TMNT news or Comic Book Movie news. Lol.
LOL!! Your awesome!!

Last edited by Jester; 06-12-2014 at 11:36 PM. Reason: 3x posts
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:10 PM   #25
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
OMG! Guys!!!
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:00 AM   #26
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
I am not sure when trailer 3 is released but my cousin works at the cinema and showed me it in advance. It is very good, far better than the other ones. I will summarize as best I can

- starts with Leo jumping from tower
- Mikey doing no no no 'just a mask'
- April says 'who are you'
- then it sounds like Splinter saying all the names in voiceover as it shows close up of all turtles
- there is a lot of new action scenes with the turtles and the Shredder footage from tv spot
- another scene from the snow mountain slide
- Vern talking to April says "So what, they're aliens?" "No that's stupid. They're Ninjas."
- then close up on mikey saying "Duuude"

Still do not hear Leo voice. I thought at first the voiceover names was him but doesnt sound like Knoxville. The turtles all look really great especially Mikey.It's weird he looks so awful bad in the just a mask scene but great in other ones.

I would record but my phone is no good for that. Hope it's out soon!!

Edit: watched again and think I actually heard Leo say "let's Rock and Roll boys" because it did sound like Knoxville. A weird choice

Last edited by Le Glorieux Tortue; 06-13-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:03 AM   #27
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by le glorieux tortue View Post
i am not sure when trailer 3 is released but my cousin works at the cinema and showed me it in advance. It is very good, far better than the other ones. I will summarize as best i can

- starts with leo jumping from tower
- mikey doing no no no part but not 'just a mask'
- april says 'who are you'
- then it sounds like splinter saying all the names in voiceover as it shows close up of all turtles
- there is a lot of new action scenes with the turtles and the shredder footage from tv spot
- another scene from the snow mountain slide
- vern talking to april says "so what, they're aliens?" "no. Ninjas."
- then close up on mikey saying "duuude"

still do not hear leo voice. I thought at first the voiceover names was him but doesnt sound like knoxville. The turtles all look really great especially mikey.it's weird he looks so awful bad in the just a mask scene but great in other ones.

I would record but my phone is no good for that. Hope it's out soon!!
awesome!!!!
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:17 AM   #28
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
Duuude! Lets hope it comes out today!
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:20 AM   #29
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
I am not sure when trailer 3 is released but my cousin works at the cinema and showed me it in advance. It is very good, far better than the other ones. I will summarize as best I can

- starts with Leo jumping from tower
- Mikey doing no no no 'just a mask'
- April says 'who are you'
- then it sounds like Splinter saying all the names in voiceover as it shows close up of all turtles
- there is a lot of new action scenes with the turtles and the Shredder footage from tv spot
- another scene from the snow mountain slide
- Vern talking to April says "So what, they're aliens?" "No that's stupid. They're Ninjas."
- then close up on mikey saying "Duuude"

Still do not hear Leo voice. I thought at first the voiceover names was him but doesnt sound like Knoxville. The turtles all look really great especially Mikey.It's weird he looks so awful bad in the just a mask scene but great in other ones.

I would record but my phone is no good for that. Hope it's out soon!!

Edit: watched again and think I actually heard Leo say "let's Rock and Roll boys" because it did sound like Knoxville. A weird choice
Cannot wait to see this. Hope it's officially released soon.
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:27 AM   #30
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
I was able to take a bad video with no sound so I will take pictures of it and put here when I get home in 6 hours. I hope it is online by then but if not look forward to bad quality pictures ! Ha ha !
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:54 AM   #31
Chris_a_Bunga
Foot Soldier
 
Chris_a_Bunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Surfside Beach DUUUDE
Posts: 101
I am sure the long trailer will be the one released with Transformers in a few weeks. Can't wait to see it, finally we will get some story hints.
Chris_a_Bunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:56 AM   #32
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Yes hopefully. No story hints here. Very much a teaser just showing cool looking things
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #33
Chris_a_Bunga
Foot Soldier
 
Chris_a_Bunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Surfside Beach DUUUDE
Posts: 101
can't wait to see that too!
Chris_a_Bunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:07 AM   #34
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Ok I did my best on my phone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (81.5 KB, 225 views)
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:10 AM   #35
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
Ok I did my best on my phone
Thank you!!!
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #36
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant
 
Sewer Sirens Podcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
Do I want to read this?? Agh! I want to read what happens, but ... I don't!

Hoping it comes out real soon. I don't know if I can keep myself from reading this much longer!
__________________
Grady
Sewer Sirens Podcast

[email protected]

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:14 AM   #37
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
Ok I did my best on my phone
Awesome, thank you for sharing.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:14 AM   #38
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
Ok I did my best on my phone
Dude your awesome.....and correct me if im wrong but it looks like donnie in that last pic isnt wearing glasses or that stuff on his head......or it looks like donnie from my tablet anyway...
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:15 AM   #39
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
Dude your awesome.....and correct me if im wrong but it looks like donnie in that last pic isnt wearing glasses or that stuff on his head......
That's because it's Leo
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:16 AM   #40
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
Dude your awesome.....and correct me if im wrong but it looks like donnie in that last pic isnt wearing glasses or that stuff on his head......
The 3rd picture with Donnie has glasses. The last picture is of Raphael and Leonardo
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.