The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2014, 12:45 PM   #181
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Loving the new trailer, only is it me or does 2014 Donnie sound just a little like his 2k3 counterpart?
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:50 PM   #182
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedSerenity View Post
Loving the new trailer only is it me or does 2014 Donnie sound a little like his 2k3 counterpart?
Noticed that as well!!
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:52 PM   #183
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
Man, everytime something new comes out I think it's gonna satisfy my craving for more stuff, but all it does it make me want that much more...come on August 8th.
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:00 PM   #184
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Official trailer? HD version? Clearer Version? high quality version? one word When?!?:ey emouth:
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #185
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Once again, good to see more of the Turtles. Fox still isn't selling it to me though. I wish we'd gotten to hear Raph saying something... but there's some stuff in there that's giving me hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
I'm am not joking when I say this.. People ACTUALLY starting thinking that it meant one of them dies

Then it was post after post on FB " why would they kill the turtles? which one dies?"
I **** you not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3llshocked View Post
Man, everytime something new comes out I think it's gonna satisfy my craving for more stuff, but all it does it make me want that much more...come on August 8th.
... I hear ya dude! The truly sad part is that I've been up since 3.30am hoping that the trailer would be up... less than two hours later my wish has been granted. I dare anyone to say that I'm not busting my hump to give this film a chance.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:12 PM   #186
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
I'm am not joking when I say this.. People ACTUALLY starting thinking that it meant one of them dies
i could see that happening and doesnt surprise me ,not the killing off a turtle, but them removing the line because people think one dies



i liked this trailer i still have my things i don't like 100% but this trailer was better than the others

aside from the head in the way

i could get used to knoxville as Leo..i kinda want to hear both tracks at one point to see the difference

also i notice splinter says "Raph "E" el" and not "Raph "I" el". im not against either just interesting how it changes between actor accent
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:17 PM   #187
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant
 
Sewer Sirens Podcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
Just saw the trailer...

MAN, I enjoyed it! A lot!

Was it worth the wait? If we actually get the real quality trailer released soon, I think so. Loved the new clips, the voice overs, everything! As of now, without the best look at the trailer to see if I have any nitpicks, I really enjoyed it.

Also, I loved the alien lines. I love when movies kind of give the little nudge to things that happened behind the scenes. Also, it helps people realize the turtles aren't aliens anymore.
__________________
Grady
Sewer Sirens Podcast

[email protected]

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #188
raphmike
Foot Soldier
 
raphmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: usa
Posts: 156
thanks post new video now i hear more clear and mikey really say dude not
cool well that make sense he alway say dude. it was leo voiceover. van with
big wheel fly over donnie it that turtle van?
raphmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #189
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
aside from the head in the way
I know that seriously drove me nuts the first time watching it..
I wanted to drive my elbow into my screen Jk
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:44 PM   #190
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
Overall, it seemed like a marked improvement over previous trailers. However, Megan's delivery of her line and Donnie's bo staff car flip kinda made me wince. Loved getting a peek at Leo's sword skills though. Hope we'll see more of that in the full trailer in another week or two.
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:48 PM   #191
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
So they're aliens?
No, they're ninjas, that's stupid.
Subtle.
It was your script douche sucker...
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:50 PM   #192
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
That wasn't the full trailer?
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #193
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
That wasn't the full trailer?
That's trailer 3 actually
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #194
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
That wasn't the full trailer?
It's the 3rd 1 min trailer that was classified over a week ago. The 4th trailer should be coming out next week.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:03 PM   #195
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant
 
Sewer Sirens Podcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
It was your script douche sucker...
Hahahaha! So true.
__________________
Grady
Sewer Sirens Podcast

[email protected]

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #196
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Sirens Podcast View Post
Hahahaha! So true.
wait MB wrote the blue door script? I thought Appelbaum and Nemec did?
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:10 PM   #197
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
wait MB wrote the blue door script? I thought Appelbaum and Nemec did?
Same as the new one, same producer, same writer. It's his sript too...
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #198
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
So they're aliens?
No, they're ninjas, that's stupid.
Subtle.
It was your script douche sucker...
Even when they're appeasing to the fans, they still get ridiculed. *sigh*
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #199
Sumac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
Typical Bay work. I expected giant robots to pop up on the screen any minute.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:13 PM   #200
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
Same as the new one, same producer, same writer. It's his sript too...
are you sure?
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.