The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2014, 05:46 PM   #2601
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphfan84 View Post
I picked up Dojo Splinter, Slash, Newtralizer, and Rahzar at my local Wal-Mart yesterday! Funny thing was I wasn't even looking for them I was hunting the movie figures!
I'm surprised you were able to pick them up, I looked on Walmart's website and they weren't even listed. I also tried on Target and Amazon.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:13 PM   #2602
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
I was very surprised to see them! I didn't think they had released yet, but they had literally just put them on the peg when I got there! Haven't seen them at Target or TRU today I looked.
__________________
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:00 PM   #2603
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
anyone have any updates on the Slash, Rahzar, Dojo Splinter figures? i have not seen them at all on ebay, amazon, or stores. i ran across Newtralizer and jumped on him but have not seen the others. according to playmates site they were released already..its getting frustrating since i cannot even seem to locate the special nick version Shellraiser that came with an exclusive Leonardo figure that was supposedly released last year
Pretty sure that's a regular leo, not an exclusive one.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:28 PM   #2604
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Slash I do have a pic request if you have the time.

Do you think you can get some different angles and/or lighting on the new Leo so we can see the eyes better? They are hard to make out.

I am trying to tell if it is two colors (black with blue pupils) or if I'm seeing things.
Here you go
[IMG] IMAG0325 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #2605
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
I blew it ... I just realised one of my friends is in the US just now, but returning tonight!!! Ah well.
I've been interested in these pics if the regular figures . Still not seeing a noticeable dif between the two Leo's.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:36 PM   #2606
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Thank you Slash32... i still am not totally sure if they made his eyes blue. Can you confirm?

Thanks for sharing so many pics of your finds.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:42 PM   #2607
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Thank you Slash32... i still am not totally sure if they made his eyes blue. Can you confirm?

Thanks for sharing so many pics of your finds.
No problem they are actually a light blue with black in the center and a dab of white for the glare. I'm really surprised playmates was able to do this like that considering how much room they actually have in the eyes especially when we never see them add eyes at all on the turtle figures.
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #2608
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowChucker View Post
Nah, they're all pretty accurate.
not mikey his mouth expression is curved and he doesn't seem to have buck teeth like in the film
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #2609
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Here's some pics of the van
[IMG] IMAG0334 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0336 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0337 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0335 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0338 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0341 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0342 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0343 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #2610
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Assault Van looking quite good. I think they may have done a better job on it than the Nick shellraiser. At least this one has stickers for the interior.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:53 PM   #2611
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Agreed. This is the best van so far. It is cooler to look at than the shell raiser. Now I need some correct Turtles to put in it !!
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:59 PM   #2612
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Assault Van looking quite good. I think they may have done a better job on it than the Nick shellraiser. At least this one has stickers for the interior.
The only bad thing was getting figures to sit on the little go cart in the back. Mikey does not fit on there like it shows on the box because his stupid sweater gets in the way, and Leo barley fits on it because of his articulation. I thought I took a better pic showing how they looked on the go cart but I guess I didn't so when I have a chance I'll take a better pic.
[IMG] IMAG0348 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0352 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0344 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:03 PM   #2613
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Looking good... i like that two can sit in the front without much issue.

I really can't wait until April and Undercover Raph start showing up... Really excited for April. I hope the version that makes it to retail looks as good as the images we've seen.

I'm also wondering if there might be MORE movie figures we just haven't seen yet. There might be secret characters in the movie that Playmates hasn't been allowed to show?
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #2614
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Don't know if anyone posted this one, Here's a video review of the Raph movie figure.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:20 AM   #2615
weizie
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphfan84 View Post
The DCPI is 087-06-0461 but I hope you have better luck than me because all 4 of the Targets in my area have them but will not sell them until July 6th! Iv tried to get them to sell them to me but none of them will! Looks like I'll be there at opening day July 6...
sadly, that is the number I'm using. Shows up as ” does not match any item in inventory”. Guess I'm not getting them any time soon.
__________________
weizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:55 AM   #2616
Raptor86
Stone Warrior
 
Raptor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Palermo, Italy
Posts: 553
Just a curiosity, can the nick turtles fit in the mivie van?
__________________
TMNTItalia
Raptor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:23 PM   #2617
TLCMathMan
Foot Soldier
 
TLCMathMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 110
I'm curious, too. Slash32, could you post some pics of the Nick turtles in the movie assault van? Thanks!
TLCMathMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:31 PM   #2618
barbecue17
Thug
 
barbecue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 79
I found Rahzar, Dojo Splinter, and Slash last night at a Wal-Mart in North Carolina. Didn't see Newtralizer yet, however. I'm going to try to review all of these guys over the next week or so (along with my backlog of TMNT figures I haven't hit up yet).
__________________
Barbecue17- he's cool, but rude.

If you're interested in action figure reviews and general tomfoolery, check out my blog: Action Figure Barbecue

Check out my action figure pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecue17
barbecue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #2619
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Are the stickers pre-applied or no? If it's not pre-applied I'd consider getting it and using custom decals. Like maybe re-do it as modernized party wagon or something.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #2620
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 653
Thanks for the pics of the van, definitely think I will pick it up now.
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.