The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2014, 05:12 PM   #2661
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
I noticed a request for pics of the movie van and Nick Turtles.
Here are a couple more shots for you.


And how it looks with the other vans that I have.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:46 PM   #2662
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
Okay, just noticed it's the shortest van of the bunch.
Can you talk a little bit about the action feature?
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:59 PM   #2663
Cowabungawolf89
Stone Warrior
 
Cowabungawolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 591
Since no one pointed this out I'll go ahead and do it. There's going to be a four pack release for the 4 turtles in the new 2014 movie line.TMNT-Movie-Group-Pack-002.jpg

here's the article
http://news.toyark.com/2014/06/16/tm...-4-pack-127227
__________________
Go Green Machine!
It's Ninja Time!
Turtle Power!
Cowabungawolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:00 PM   #2664
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
I got Dojo Splinter in today, he's pretty nice. I don't like his rubber mask but I guess if it wasn't rubber, it wouldn't fit.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:07 PM   #2665
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabungawolf89 View Post
Since no one pointed this out I'll go ahead and do it. There's going to be a four pack release for the 4 turtles in the new 2014 movie line.
Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. You're a few weeks late.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:20 PM   #2666
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
Okay, just noticed it's the shortest van of the bunch.
Can you talk a little bit about the action feature?
It is indeed - in fact its almost as small as the DVD van set !!
Features. It has a top launcher. It fires well. We were firing it off in a bar last night, much to the amusement of the bar staff!!
The dome lifts up and is quite similar to the old Dinky Bond Moon Buggy.
The front opens, revealing interior details.
The back doors open and the buggy can be ejected.
The 'working' winch at the front basically pulls out and winds back in.
What else? Oh, the radar can be positioned!!

Thats about it.

Visually, it is nice. It is however very soft and flimsy. They really are stretching their plastic to its elastic limits these days. It could really do with being more rigid for playing with..not that I play with this. Unless you count last night in the bar!!
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:24 PM   #2667
Doomsword
Hench Mutant
 
Doomsword's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 458
I really like the new van. Definitely looking forward to picking one up.
Doomsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:31 PM   #2668
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabungawolf89 View Post
Since no one pointed this out I'll go ahead and do it. There's going to be a four pack release for the 4 turtles in the new 2014 movie line.Attachment 7164

here's the article
http://news.toyark.com/2014/06/16/tm...-4-pack-127227
When s the four pack releasing? and will it be at Target?
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:33 PM   #2669
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
I really like the new van. Definitely looking forward to picking one up.
Which one?

I'm contemplating now over which to keep MISB.
The regular one or the one with exclusive leo.
'cos all my other MISB vans are just-the-van versions.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #2670
Doomsword
Hench Mutant
 
Doomsword's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergreg View Post
Which one?

I'm contemplating now over which to keep MISB.
The regular one or the one with exclusive leo.
'cos all my other MISB vans are just-the-van versions.
Oh crap, is the new van packaged with & without Leo? If so that could explain the difference in price between Target & Wal-Mart. I want to get the one with the Leo figure.
Doomsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:44 PM   #2671
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
Oh crap, is the new van packaged with & without Leo? If so that could explain the difference in price between Target & Wal-Mart. I want to get the one with the Leo figure.
Yeah.

No Leo version

Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #2672
Cowabungawolf89
Stone Warrior
 
Cowabungawolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
When s the four pack releasing? and will it be at Target?
I'm not sure and yeah it should be
__________________
Go Green Machine!
It's Ninja Time!
Turtle Power!
Cowabungawolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:18 AM   #2673
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior
 
drewizzle88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
Oh crap, is the new van packaged with & without Leo? If so that could explain the difference in price between Target & Wal-Mart. I want to get the one with the Leo figure.
Happy Birthday man! I have the van that came with Leo, the figure is a bit disappointing, as they skimped out on some of the paint aps the standard figure even has on it, but at the same time adding pupils and the darker shade of green he is really makes the figure pop, I hope you find one soon!
__________________
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:52 AM   #2674
Raptor86
Stone Warrior
 
Raptor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Palermo, Italy
Posts: 553
The new van with the Nick turtles looks awesome. Too bad I wouldn't have enough room to display it (I am going to buy a lot of Jurassic World toys next year)...
__________________
TMNTItalia
Raptor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:11 AM   #2675
anti-hero
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 21
Oh man, very glad I never bought the Shellraiser for my nick ones (just never cared for the design, especially no driver's seat/steering wheel). My nick crew will have a cool ride now tho!
anti-hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #2676
barbecue17
Thug
 
barbecue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 79
Hey everyone,

just wanted to let you guys know that I reviewed Rahzar from the Nick TMNT line last night. He's really different, but the more played with him the more I like him. I don't have my vintage Rahzar anymore so I took some shots of with with my Super Shredder.http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/06/...hzar-from.html

Enjoy! And let's hope that someday he gets a Tokka to display next to him!
__________________
Barbecue17- he's cool, but rude.

If you're interested in action figure reviews and general tomfoolery, check out my blog: Action Figure Barbecue

Check out my action figure pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecue17
barbecue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #2677
jetfire prime
Random Punk
 
jetfire prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 48
So I went in to my local walmart this morning and found a pallet of Turtles stuff on the floor. 3 Sides were dedicated to movie toys such as the Deluxe figures, Role play toys and all the figures. They had a decent amount of April and Undercover Raph. Along bottom of those 3 they had the 11 inch figures so I grabbed a Raph. On the last side was all Nick figure and after rummaging through I found all the new releases and almost bough Rahzar and Newtralizer but passed. Ill probably get them next week though.
jetfire prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:24 PM   #2678
NYShell
Stone Warrior
 
NYShell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewizzle88 View Post
Happy Birthday man! I have the van that came with Leo, the figure is a bit disappointing, as they skimped out on some of the paint aps the standard figure even has on it, but at the same time adding pupils and the darker shade of green he is really makes the figure pop, I hope you find one soon!
Where do you get the van that comes with Leo?
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons."


** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #2679
barbecue17
Thug
 
barbecue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfire prime View Post
So I went in to my local walmart this morning and found a pallet of Turtles stuff on the floor. 3 Sides were dedicated to movie toys such as the Deluxe figures, Role play toys and all the figures. They had a decent amount of April and Undercover Raph. Along bottom of those 3 they had the 11 inch figures so I grabbed a Raph. On the last side was all Nick figure and after rummaging through I found all the new releases and almost bough Rahzar and Newtralizer but passed. Ill probably get them next week though.
Man, I'm home sick today but this really makes me want to make a Wal-Mart run.
__________________
Barbecue17- he's cool, but rude.

If you're interested in action figure reviews and general tomfoolery, check out my blog: Action Figure Barbecue

Check out my action figure pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecue17
barbecue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #2680
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Do it lol! What part of NC you from? I know where I live there showing up! I scored them today! Hope you feel better by the way!
__________________
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.