![]() |
|
|
#541 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
|
May I get an email as well of the trailer please? Thanks. [email protected]
|
|
|
|
|
|
#542 | |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
|
Quote:
Can I get it too please ? I can't wait to see it !! thank you [email protected] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#543 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#544 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
|
__________________
Last edited by xChri5x; 06-20-2014 at 06:29 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#545 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#546 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
|
I know, but ppl keep asking for it.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#547 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#548 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 247
|
The voices seem pretty on point. They sound younger than they look. Was that Knoxville as Leo?("Let's rock n' roll boys").
|
|
|
|
|
|
#549 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Why Don says "always wanted to try this"? He's always wanted to flip a car over with a stick?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#550 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#551 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
i would put money on PG13
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#552 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: maryland
Posts: 122
|
I hope it's PG-13.
What was the 90s movie rating? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#553 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
|
Y-O I don't know
|
|
|
|
|
|
#554 |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
Or always wanted to try out a specific feature on the staff in the field. He's about to press a button too.
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
#555 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
His Bo does appear to have springs on it, So it makes sense if the force the Bo from the springs, cause the vehicle to flip over
|
|
|
|
|
|
#556 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In west philadelphia born and raised...
Posts: 814
|
The movies going to be awesome. If it isn't, oh well, us turtle fans are spoiled with numerous media with our favorite characters anyways. The more stuff is released, the more people believe in the movie. I personally believe it's going to be great, and whether the marketing teams arent revealing major aspects of the film purposely or because they don't care,i I for one want it that way because I prefer not watching 75% of a movie in the trailers before I go see it. Anyways, I'm super proud to be part of a moment in time when people of all age ranges have a Teenage mutant ninja turtle movie they can enjoy. This is the first time tmnt isn't being labeled "for kids" other than the comics and several other media I don't care for recalling. It'll be great.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#557 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto-ish
Posts: 341
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#558 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 88
|
who were the people who made multiple accounts anyway? It would be interesting to see which "arguments" were faked.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#559 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#560 | ||
|
trash
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
|
Quote:
Quote:
EDIT: Woohoo, I can post!
__________________
![]() Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions). |
||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| live action films, trailer |
|
|