The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2014, 12:33 AM   #641
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
OMG IM sorry but the 4th trailer is Awesome and "BADASS" it just is its amazing loads on ninja action possible Oroku saki not Eric Saches
Just full on Awesomeness and These character poster do not do them justice at all gosh wow just wow
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:38 AM   #642
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Saw the bootleg of the trailer through a PM, Its pretty awesome, Its Trailer 4.

The trailer even had an Inception Horn type thing, So I was expecting that and, Skrillex's Reptile's Theme plays during the action scenes.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:38 AM   #643
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Sam i agree...and i just want to point out anyone worried this movie will be more about the humans you dont need to worry cause this trailer said otherwise....
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:43 AM   #644
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Skrillex is the point where I throw up my hands and walk away. There is absolutely, officially, nothing in this movie that I want. Have fun, guys, I'll be in the corner slicing my wrists nice and deep.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:43 AM   #645
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I bet this trailer comes up when i'm at work, I hope everyone stays away and watch the England match (even though we are out of the World Cup) so I can go home early.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #646
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
Sam i agree...and i just want to point out anyone worried this movie will be more about the humans you dont need to worry cause this trailer said otherwise....
Seriously Heavy family influences and all man it look so good and really leos poster looks nothing like he does in this new trailer wow
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #647
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Skrillex is the point where I throw up my hands and walk away. There is absolutely, officially, nothing in this movie that I want. Have fun, guys, I'll be in the corner slicing my wrists nice and deep.
Awesome! that's the last we hear of him in TMNT 2014 threads!
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:48 AM   #648
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
HAH! You wish it were that easy.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:49 AM   #649
trikuza
Foot Soldier
 
trikuza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 175
the twitter votes just started to pick up again. Higher res trailer will be ours, soon...
trikuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:51 AM   #650
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
HAH! You wish it were that easy.
Dude you're hilarious! (Not being sarcastic either!)
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:57 AM   #651
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
What's hilarious to me, is that some people actually like dubstep.

Actually, that's not hilarious, it's just a shame.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:57 AM   #652
trikuza
Foot Soldier
 
trikuza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
Seriously Heavy family influences and all man it look so good and really leos poster looks nothing like he does in this new trailer wow
and donnie blocking bullets by spinning his bo, crazy!
trikuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:59 AM   #653
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I'm not going to look at the trailer discription as I want to test myself to not look at spoilers as I've got to do it for 2 more months after the US release

Last edited by Vicky82; 06-24-2014 at 01:05 AM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:02 AM   #654
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Cannot even begin to express how hyped I am. The turtles look amazing in motion, MONSTERMASH mentioned that the promo material ISNT the final ILM renders, and damn if he wasn't right.

Watching the boys in action in this trailer...wow...just freaking wow. It's making the wait for the official hi-def version all the sweeter.

They are definetly pulling some 'Mandarin' action on us with this Shredder...and I for one cannot wait to see how this plays out.
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:02 AM   #655
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
I admire your resolve, Vicky. I'm the opposite, in that I'm glad I've had the movie Spoiled (quite literally), or else I might have wasted my money on it, not knowing that literally everything about it rubs me the wrong way.

Just kidding, that was never an option, as my wife won't let us go. You guys think I'M bad? Be glad she doesn't post here. She haaaaaates this movie. I'm not even allowed to bring it up in conversation anymore.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:03 AM   #656
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
Cannot even begin to express how hyped I am. The turtles look amazing in motion, MONSTERMASH mentioned that the promo material ISNT the final ILM renders, and damn if he wasn't right.

Watching the boys in action in this trailer...wow...just freaking wow. It's making the wait for the official hi-def version all the sweeter.

They are definetly pulling some 'Mandarin' action on us with this Shredder...and I for one cannot wait to see how this plays out.
DUDE for real man this trailer is going to be so EPIC IN HD i can not wait
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:12 AM   #657
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
DUDE for real man this trailer is going to be so EPIC IN HD i can not wait
Has donnie even moved in the last hr......geez
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:17 AM   #658
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
must not look at spoiler!!! must not look at spoiler!!!

__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:20 AM   #659
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
Has donnie even moved in the last hr......geez
Honestly, at this point, I really think this never had to do with twitter votes...the marketing guys finally made a move, and attempted to get this trending, when they already planned the release of this material in the first place. Consider the markers more like a countdown, but just know by tomorrow, I'm willing to bet it'll be released in amazing HD

If not, I'll come to your place, and act out the trailer on your lawn, jk. But seriously, tomorrow's gonna be a good day
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #660
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
You mean, an online poll/vote/survey just might be rigged and/or irrelevant, designed solely to drum up attention and track marketing demographics, and the actual votes themselves may not matter at all?

I'm appalled.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.