The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2014, 03:33 PM   #861
Addison81
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 26
Does anyone know where the snow portion of the trailer takes place in the story?
Addison81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:38 PM   #862
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxxHarry View Post
^ Pretty much this. There's nothing wrong with stating an opinion, negative or positive. As long as no one calls the other an idiot for being excited, there's no real harm being done. And from what I've seen so far, there's none of that, just people getting personally offended because others on the internet disagrees with them.

Fans aren't a hivemind that have appreciate this movie like a treat because they were kind enough to make it. Even if this had been the perfect and most definitive TMNT movie, there still would be people complaining that they don't like it. Even The Shawshank Redemption got its haters, you just can't please everyone.
Yeah, and while we're at it, f*ck that Pippi Longstocking movie from 1988. "New Adventures..." my ass, it was just the origin story all over again. How dare they false advertise.

Y'know that chick made a porno? True story.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:38 PM   #863
Poole
Random Punk
 
Poole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London
Posts: 34
Looks AMAzing!!!!
Poole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #864
#MechaFresh
Thug
 
#MechaFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I bet this trailer comes up when i'm at work, I hope everyone stays away and watch the England match (even though we are out of the World Cup) so I can go home early.
I just experienced this today as well minus getting off of work early.
__________________
Raphael: Ninja Dry Cleaners?

Leonardo: Ninja Shoe Repair?

April: Ninja Video Rentals?

Donatello: Ninja Dentist? Ow!

#MechaFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #865
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
Soooo... who else has watched the trailer 1,000 times already?
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #866
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Y'know that chick made a porno? True story.
Destroyed? Nah.. my childhood has been sucked into a rip in space and entirely erased from ever existing in the first place.

Mah, not really. I liked the Pippi Longstocking stuff back then but I hardly really recall anything from it now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
Soooo... who else has watched the trailer 1,000 times already?
I admit, it's still open... keep flipping through it. (Ok fine, I keep mostly looking at the Leo bits.)


Edit: OMFG.. I refreshed that page and now the video is removed?? Edit more.. Never mind, reopened it via the poster page and got it back. Weird.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #867
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
Soooo... who else has watched the trailer 1,000 times already?
I have, now that you mention it
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:41 PM   #868
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
People who have incredibly lenient internet restrictions at work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Mah, not really. I liked the Pippi Longstocking stuff back then but I hardly really recall anything from it now.
Merely the most absurd, out-of-left-field movie reference I could think of at the moment. Other than having seen the porno in question, I'unno jack about Pippi Longstocking. Except the actress from said film apparently likes the sort of love they share in prison. Who knew?
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #869
Tora
Hench Mutant
 
Tora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 254
I like the new designs and all but man does Ralph look like Rash from Battletoads in this.
Tora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:48 PM   #870
Addison81
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 26
I like that there appears to be actual ninja moves. The turtles seem agile, I was concerned they wouldn't be.
Addison81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:52 PM   #871
Anton Chigurh
Hench Mutant
 
Anton Chigurh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Panama City Beach
Posts: 474
at 1:27 leo says "sense" does that not sound just like Biggs or what, doesn't sound like Knoxville at all. Maybe its Pete's voice.
__________________
"Whats the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?"

"you have meddeled with the primal forces of nature Mr. Beale"
Anton Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:54 PM   #872
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
Soooo... who else has watched the trailer 1,000 times already?
this guy. i downloaded it to my phone, and its been on repeat at work.

shhhhhhh. like a shadow during the ... day, in an office, in a cubicle.
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:54 PM   #873
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
at 1:27 leo says "sense" does that not sound just like Biggs or what, doesn't sound like Knoxville at all. Maybe its Pete's voice.
I know it sounds weird, but I'm starting to wonder if they only dubbed in Knox's voice for certain phrases to make Leo sound a little more tough or something. Because he sounded nothing like Knoxville when he's telling April they will find her.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:57 PM   #874
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocBoy View Post
Kinda nitpicky. It's crazy how people can't except different interpretations. I like Black Nerd but I personally just thought it was kinda nitpicky. People still trippin' off their faces and their gear. Sigh. Whatever.
I like his channel but I think it's really too soon to start to nitpick or tear apart the movie.
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #875
stefan2009
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
I know it sounds weird, but I'm starting to wonder if they only dubbed in Knox's voice for certain phrases to make Leo sound a little more tough or something. Because he sounded nothing like Knoxville when he's telling April they will find her.
You Should listen more clearly, i can hear iT very Well. Put your headphones on. ITS clearly jonny. But because iTS not Johnny knoxville like. ITS different. I think iT suits Leo well
stefan2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #876
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I don't feel the need to say, as a counter-point, "Well, everyone who loves this movie is just easily amused." That may or may not be true, but it'd be a dick thing to say, either way.
Then you're a dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
What's hilarious to me, is that some people actually like dubstep.

Actually, that's not hilarious, it's just a shame.
Pretty much the same thing, different wording.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:01 PM   #877
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
People who have incredibly lenient internet restrictions at work?



Merely the most absurd, out-of-left-field movie reference I could think of at the moment. Other than having seen the porno in question, I'unno jack about Pippi Longstocking. Except the actress from said film apparently likes the sort of love they share in prison. Who knew?
*sings* Running Awayyyyy
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:01 PM   #878
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan2009 View Post
You Should listen more clearly, i can hear iT very Well. Put your headphones on. ITS clearly jonny. But because iTS not Johnny knoxville like. ITS different. I think iT suits Leo well
Well, then if it is Knoxville, I'm glad he doesn't sound so... Knoxville.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #879
Dgm tmnt
Random Punk
 
Dgm tmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 24
I think this looks great and I don't understand why so many keep going back to the 1990 costumes as reference for what looks good. Don't get me wrong I love that movie and it holds up pretty well for it's age but there's no way someone can seriously say these turtles look worse than the costumed actors
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (61.3 KB, 35 views)
Dgm tmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #880
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Nobody can ever tell when I'm being tongue-in-cheek. Blasted internet. It's so much easier in real life. My right eye actually kind of sparkles when I'm saying something that's not entirely serious. It's pretty neat.

I mean, I am kind of a dick, but mostly because I only tip 10%.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.