The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #2861
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Found the cube display at Walmart today! I picked up the four basic movie turtles, really nice figures...I like 'em.
No shredder? That's my favorite movie fig besides Leo and Raph.
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:23 AM   #2862
Calizfynest
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
Here's my loot so far. I'm still on the look out for the assault van from target, anyone have targets dpci for the van?

Calizfynest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:46 AM   #2863
Doomsword
Hench Mutant
 
Doomsword's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calizfynest View Post
Here's my loot so far. I'm still on the look out for the assault van from target, anyone have targets dpci for the van?
Congrat's on the score. Zulithe has posted the DPCI for the Target van for us. It's 087-06-0475.
Doomsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #2864
Calizfynest
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
Congrat's on the score. Zulithe has posted the DPCI for the Target van for us. It's 087-06-0475.
Thanks! Must of missed it.
Calizfynest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:28 AM   #2865
RAPHAEL#1fan
Foot Soldier
 
RAPHAEL#1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 114
Anybody have the dpci for just the basic figures from Target or Walmart?
RAPHAEL#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:03 PM   #2866
DonatelloFan1984
Hench Mutant
 
DonatelloFan1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Quad Cities, IA
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPHAEL#1fan View Post
Anybody have the dpci for just the basic figures from Target or Walmart?
For Walmart each individual figure has it's own sku number. The positive side to that is that they are in sequential order. Target has one single dpci number for the assortment. I have both the individual skus and the dpci number around the house and will post them here once I get home if someone else already hasn't.
__________________
DonatelloFan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:54 PM   #2867
Brandwin
Mouser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 7
Went to Target, WalMart and Toys R Us today and saw no sign of the new figures. I am trying to get Slash, Newtralizer and Rahzar for my son. Toys R Us did have about 40 of the movie action figures. There were no Trench Coat Ralph or April (saw her at Walmart, but that's all they had) 1 Splinter and 1 Shredder.

Is buying the cartoon line April online for $30+ my only option to get her or do you think they will re-release her at some point?

I've been seeing a different Shredder figure as well. My son has the one where the helmet comes off and he has the pink'ish face. Is that the 1st or 2nd one?

Also does anyone know when the Half Shell Hero line is releasing?
Brandwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:56 PM   #2868
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin View Post
Went to Target, WalMart and Toys R Us today and saw no sign of the new figures. I am trying to get Slash, Newtralizer and Rahzar for my son. Toys R Us did have about 40 of the movie action figures. There were no Trench Coat Ralph or April (saw her at Walmart, but that's all they had) 1 Splinter and 1 Shredder.

Is buying the cartoon line April online for $30+ my only option to get her or do you think they will re-release her at some point?

I've been seeing a different Shredder figure as well. My son has the one where the helmet comes off and he has the pink'ish face. Is that the 1st or 2nd one?

Also does anyone know when the Half Shell Hero line is releasing?
The shredder is the 2nd one.


April is still shipping as far as I know.

I'm not sure about Half Shell Heroes.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:42 PM   #2869
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by okstpsy View Post
No shredder? That's my favorite movie fig besides Leo and Raph.
Only had enough cash on me to grab a couple of 'em, so I just got the four turtles. Had to really dig for Raph though, there was only one left and he was in the very, very back of one of the sections. Literally the last one behind every other figure.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:48 PM   #2870
Brandwin
Mouser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
The shredder is the 2nd one.


April is still shipping as far as I know.

I'm not sure about Half Shell Heroes.
Interesting. I have seen a ton of the 1st issue of Shredder.

I just scored an April figure off of eBay for $7.50. Not in the box, but it's for my son so not collecting.

Thanks!
Brandwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:55 PM   #2871
Doomsword
Hench Mutant
 
Doomsword's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 458
Just got this email response about Karai from Paula at Playmates.

Thank you for contacting us about the figure. Karai is getting to be a very important character in the series! You are not the first person has inquired about her significance. I am happy to tell you that although she won't be released in 2014, she will be coming out later on in 2015! Thank you for the input
Doomsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:17 PM   #2872
rickwj324
Mad Scientist
 
rickwj324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
April is still shipping as far as I know.
She is indeed still shipping and I find new ones on the shelf quite frequently. Walmarts and Targets have been restocking her here in VA. I've also seen a resurgence in Shredder #1's being in stock again and I hadn't seen those in a very long time.
rickwj324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:58 PM   #2873
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
Just got this email response about Karai from Paula at Playmates.

Thank you for contacting us about the figure. Karai is getting to be a very important character in the series! You are not the first person has inquired about her significance. I am happy to tell you that although she won't be released in 2014, she will be coming out later on in 2015! Thank you for the input
That was almost the exact same response I got, nearly word for word
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:16 PM   #2874
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Only had enough cash on me to grab a couple of 'em, so I just got the four turtles. Had to really dig for Raph though, there was only one left and he was in the very, very back of one of the sections. Literally the last one behind every other figure.
Yeah Raph seems to be selling VERY well in comparison to other turtles.
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:18 PM   #2875
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Happy to see Playmates employees taking note that Karai has been asked about often.

They sure are bad at deciding which figures to release sometimes.

They should have released a human Karai several waves ago... THEN they could have redone her in mutant form and had two strong sellers on their hands.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:19 AM   #2876
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
What ever came of the Shell Flyer vehicle. Pixel Dan reviewed it a while ago and still haven't seen it...
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #2877
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163
I went to the Toys R us near where I live on Monday they had every movie TMNT figure no Slash Razhar Splinter or Newtralizer sadly. Then I went too two Targets which had no movie figures and mostly cockroach terminator figs yuck.

Really hope Slash and Razhar come out in my neck of the woods Cali as I don't wanna pay overpriced online prices on ebay and amazon.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:01 PM   #2878
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuYoshiFilms View Post
What ever came of the Shell Flyer vehicle. Pixel Dan reviewed it a while ago and still haven't seen it...
Nothing. It hasn't hit shelves and I'm sure it never will. Someone should message playmates about it.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:25 PM   #2879
ARC311
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
If you’re trying to find Slash, Rahzar, Newtralizer and Dojo Splinter, look for the box display at Walmart. I went to the regular aisle yesterday and found older figures, and was about to walk away empty-handed when a random guy told me the new TMNT movie figures were in a display near the front of the store. As I was looking at those, I noticed there was a section on the other side w/ the regular figs (Kirby Bat, Mutagen Man, etc), but I started digging to the back of each row and found 1-2 of each of the new wave. Somebody hid them well!
ARC311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:30 PM   #2880
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC311 View Post
If you’re trying to find Slash, Rahzar, Newtralizer and Dojo Splinter, look for the box display at Walmart. I went to the regular aisle yesterday and found older figures, and was about to walk away empty-handed when a random guy told me the new TMNT movie figures were in a display near the front of the store. As I was looking at those, I noticed there was a section on the other side w/ the regular figs (Kirby Bat, Mutagen Man, etc), but I started digging to the back of each row and found 1-2 of each of the new wave. Somebody hid them well!
The new wave is almost always found in the back of the display.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.