The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #941
supermanbatm4n
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 33
So who's got their ticket already? just bought mine for Aug.7 at 9:30
supermanbatm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:13 PM   #942
Glados
Foot Soldier
 
Glados's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
that Snow Chase sequence keeps getting grander and grander the more footage we see. Personally, Im wondering what happens to Leo:

Spoiler:
after he get hits by that stun gun, as seen in the BTS special. I wonder if he is just able to shake it off cause it is just one hit, and even humans can still stand after being hit with one shot of a tazer.
It's actually reviled in the Behind the scene's special on Nickelodeon. There's a moment when we see some unfinished animation and it shows a bit of footage from that scene
Glados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #943
DioLeo451
Hench Mutant
 
DioLeo451's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanbatm4n View Post
So who's got their ticket already? just bought mine for Aug.7 at 9:30
Bought to do it now also I got a $1 off coupon from the crush Soda thing do I just show it to the theaters so I can access it?
DioLeo451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #944
supermanbatm4n
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DioLeo451 View Post
Bought to do it now also I got a $1 off coupon from the crush Soda thing do I just show it to the theaters so I can access it?
you have to redeem the code at crushsoda.com
supermanbatm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:28 PM   #945
DioLeo451
Hench Mutant
 
DioLeo451's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanbatm4n View Post
you have to redeem the code at crushsoda.com
Oh I already did and I printed it out it says
Valid Thru 10/14
Value $1.00 Maximum one (1) certificate per admission
DioLeo451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:30 PM   #946
supermanbatm4n
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DioLeo451 View Post
Oh I already did and I printed it out it says
Valid Thru 10/14
Value $1.00 Maximum one (1) certificate per admission
i guess show it to the box office, I'm not sure lol
supermanbatm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #947
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm wondering if movie theaters will allow the Crush soda free tickets on opening night... Thoughts?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:52 PM   #948
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'm wondering if movie theaters will allow the Crush soda free tickets on opening night... Thoughts?
Last year I won a free pass to see Man of Steel from Norton. When you went to the website to redeem it let you pick what day and time you wanted to see the movie. I went to the midnight showing
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:31 PM   #949
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'm wondering if movie theaters will allow the Crush soda free tickets on opening night... Thoughts?
Most, if not all, theatres I have been to have had a "no passes" policy on opening week and those would be considered as such. But no harm to ask an employee !
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:35 PM   #950
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Lair Tour ET

__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:42 PM   #951
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
That's only the preview, I hope someone post the full thing soon.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:19 PM   #952
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
That's only the preview, I hope someone post the full thing soon.
idk if it will I haven't seen anyone talk about it other then this video no one mentioned seeing it or anything
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:58 PM   #953
grungethemovie
Foot Soldier
 
grungethemovie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 231
btw, if anyone hasn't watched it yet (Nick won't let it out the states)
here's the behind the scenes special in 720p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDISGGxeh_Y

grungethemovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #954
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by grungethemovie View Post
btw, if anyone hasn't watched it yet (Nick won't let it out the states)
here's the behind the scenes special in 720p
this was awesome to see
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:16 PM   #955
GildedLily
Foot Soldier
 
GildedLily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LA, USA
Posts: 133
I want to get my ticket in advance, but my friend says for 3D, before 6 PM, he doesn't think there will be a sell out. Your thoughts guys? Should I calm down and just buy them the day of, or tell him I want to buy them now and try and get him to buckle and we buy now.
GildedLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:21 PM   #956
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eri8321317 View Post
I want to get my ticket in advance, but my friend says for 3D, before 6 PM, he doesn't think there will be a sell out. Your thoughts guys? Should I calm down and just buy them the day of, or tell him I want to buy them now and try and get him to buckle and we buy now.
In my neck of the woods, the only showings that tend to sell out, are either IMAx or surprisingly, 2D showings. If you are going to a 3D showing, and your theater does not participate in the reserved seating (basically, reserved seating is where you can reserve what seat(s) you want when you purchase. This is sometimes good to have when you have a large party going) if not, just wait 3 days ahead of release, and then get the tickets then.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:23 PM   #957
supermanbatm4n
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eri8321317 View Post
I want to get my ticket in advance, but my friend says for 3D, before 6 PM, he doesn't think there will be a sell out. Your thoughts guys? Should I calm down and just buy them the day of, or tell him I want to buy them now and try and get him to buckle and we buy now.
Depends how bad you wanna see it, I already bought mine but it all depends if you wanna see it day one, remember now with comic con and all these tv spots and new footage this movie is starting to win alot of nay-sayers over and grabbing people's attention, I wanna see it so bad that I had to buy my first day ticket already cuz if they sell out I would never forgive myself, just be careful the closer it gets to the release date, also depends if you live in a small town
supermanbatm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:35 PM   #958
GildedLily
Foot Soldier
 
GildedLily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LA, USA
Posts: 133
Quote:
Depends how bad you wanna see it, I already bought mine but it all depends if you wanna see it day one, remember now with comic con and all these tv spots and new footage this movie is starting to win alot of nay-sayers over and grabbing people's attention, I wanna see it so bad that I had to buy my first day ticket already cuz if they sell out I would never forgive myself, just be careful the closer it gets to the release date, also depends if you live in a small town
I'm actually one of those nay-sayers that have been converted. I want to see the movie REALLY bad. My friend, he's also a Turtles fan; he's just really convinced that it won't sell out for earlier times. We do plan to see it in 3D, and we're seeing it in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I just don't know what to do lol. I want to get an Advanced ticket, but my friend would rather wait. We wanna see it together.
GildedLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:41 PM   #959
supermanbatm4n
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eri8321317 View Post
I'm actually one of those nay-sayers that have been converted. I want to see the movie REALLY bad. My friend, he's also a Turtles fan; he's just really convinced that it won't sell out for earlier times. We do plan to see it in 3D, and we're seeing it in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I just don't know what to do lol. I want to get an Advanced ticket, but my friend would rather wait. We wanna see it together.
buy yours and let him buy his when he wants, so when it sells out you point and laugh lol but you can always get a refund and buy a ticket with him later on if he cant the same as yours, so its really win win for you if you buy advance, I'm just one of those people that rather be safe than sorry
supermanbatm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:47 PM   #960
GildedLily
Foot Soldier
 
GildedLily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LA, USA
Posts: 133
I may try and convince him some more. I couldn't point and laugh if he ended up shafted; he's my ride lawl. Yes, to save money, this 28 yr old doesn't have a car. I hate to admit.

But yeah, I'm excited to see this. At first, I wasn't sure what to think. Now with all the hype and TV spots and all. Donnie being so nerdy, I love the action, love the personalities, etc etc. Grown to love the looks and the faces. And personally, I want to see Donnie make a failed nerdy attempt at a pass for April. Even if it is to Megan Fox. It'll just make me go "Poor baby…" and make a heart with my hand.

But I'm going to work at convincing him that I'd feel a lot better if we just got the tickets early. Or see if I can just go ahead and buy mine early. Since he ain't buying, I'll say I have the money now, rather than later. *shrugs*
GildedLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.