The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2014, 07:09 AM   #4501
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Sweet. Nice to know when an ep will air again. That's pretty late in September though, but it makes sense in a way. Can't wait for it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:25 AM   #4502
ObiWanFan4life
Mad Scientist
 
ObiWanFan4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,724
Same here. I hope Nickelodeon at least has the to air the third season soon after. But I'm not holding my breath.
__________________
"The force will be with you, always"
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
ObiWanFan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #4503
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime
 
Whatswiththeheadbands?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
Yeah this.

I'm quite laidback about spoilers for the most part, I have a vague idea of the plot line from the trailers and official preview clips but people are starting to go more into the finer details and the film's not even been out a full week yet.

TMNT is cooler than MOTU if that's a spoiler in your sig which I suspect it is, please could you remove it. Not everyone on this forum is from 'Murica.

Vicky, at least we're not in Japan - they don't get it til December
Nah, that's not a spoiler. It's photoshopped.
__________________
Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows...
Whatswiththeheadbands? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:23 AM   #4504
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Looks like we've got a return date (and a 1 hr episode) via Zap2It listings:

S02, E23 The Invasion
S02, E24 The Invasion
9/26/2014
Oh my god, we got to wait till September 26th until the next new episode, I can't hold out that long.

Also I'm confused, I thought 'Into Dimension X' was episode 24.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:38 AM   #4505
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Looks like we've got a return date (and a 1 hr episode) via Zap2It listings:

S02, E23 The Invasion
S02, E24 The Invasion
9/26/2014
It's really happening!!! I couldn't be more excited!!!
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:28 AM   #4506
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by LH View Post
It's really happening!!! I couldn't be more excited!!!
Too bad it's not happening soon enough.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:32 AM   #4507
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
Vicky, at least we're not in Japan - they don't get it til December
Yeah I know, or Portugal, they got it on October 30th.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 08-13-2014 at 10:38 AM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #4508
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatswiththeheadbands? View Post
Nah, that's not a spoiler. It's photoshopped.
I think they were meaning the "So glad they got rid of Hamato Yoshi line." Not the obviously photoshopped meme with Mikey holding the bag o' weed.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #4509
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
With episodes picking back up in late September there might not even be a break between seasons (or only a small 1-2 week break). They said Episode 301 would air in October at SDCC.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:09 AM   #4510
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant
 
Darthknuxward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Depths of Karzahni
Posts: 309
So we now have all the episode titles for Season 2:

1.The Mutation Situation
2.Follow the Leader
3.Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
4.Mutagen Man Unleashed
5.Mikey gets Shellacne
6.Target: April O'Neil
7.Slash and Destroy
8.The Kraang Conspiracy
9.The Good, The Bad, and Casey Jones
10.Fungus Humongus
11.Metalhead Rewired
12.Of Rats and Men
13.The Manhattan Project Part 1
14.The Manhattan Project Part 2
15.Mazes and Mutants
16.The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
17.Newtralized!
18.The Wrath of Tiger Claw
19.Pizza Face
20.The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
21.Plan 10
22.Vengeance is Mine
23.Into Dimension X Part 1
24.Into Dimension X Part 2
25.Invasion Part 1
26.Invasion Part 2

Now I know that Zap2It has Invasion listed as 23/24, but hear me out. I think Into Dimension X will be before Invasion because of several things I've noticed including:
.Leatherhead is shown in the traile, but the footage at Comic-Con has him still in Dinension X.
.How would the Kraang find the lair? The Turtles probably used a portal to get home and the Kraang followed the quardinents.
.I think Leo would be heavily injured after falling though a window, while the Into Dimension X pictures don't show any injuries whatsoever.
__________________
Insane? I prefer the term "creative", but I guess there isn't much difference between the two in the end, is there?

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:46 AM   #4511
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthknuxward View Post
23.Into Dimension X Part 1
24.Into Dimension X Part 2
25.Invasion Part 1
26.Invasion Part 2

Now I know that Zap2It has Invasion listed as 23/24, but hear me out. I think Into Dimension X will be before Invasion because of several things I've noticed including:
.Leatherhead is shown in the trailer, but the footage at Comic-Con has him still in Dinension X.
.How would the Kraang find the lair? The Turtles probably used a portal to get home and the Kraang followed the quardinents.
.I think Leo would be heavily injured after falling though a window, while the Into Dimension X pictures don't show any injuries whatsoever.
Just a thougt but i'm wondering last 4 episodes happens this way

23. Invasion Part 1
24. Invasion Part 2 - At the end of this episode, Mikey saves the day but gets stuck in Dimension X
25. Into Dimension X - Leo, Raph, Donnie go get Mikey
26. Leo one shot episode

I wonder if Leatherhead returns during the Invasion episode (He and Shredder fight). In episode 25 he helps Leo, Donnie and Raph go get Mikey but they split up.

Or

Leatherhead returns in the Dimension X episode. In episode 26 he helps the tutles escape New York by fighting Shredder himself.

Maybe the Kraang find the turtles because of that communication orb the turtles got and don't forget Raph used it to contact the others in the episode Plan 10
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:41 PM   #4512
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
This is why I hate the fact that Season 4 is only 20 episodes. If you think the breaks are bad now when we have 26 episode seasons....I can't bear the thought how Season 4 will be aired.

I bet Season 4 will air 4 episodes at a time and take like 2 month breaks or something. Goddamn.
Damn it, I really hope you're wrong. I'd rather it be if Nick did 13 episodes straight through, break, and then the last 13. I don't care if the break would be 2-3 months, at least we'd get consistent episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanFan4life View Post
Same here. I hope Nickelodeon at least has the to air the third season soon after. But I'm not holding my breath.
I doubt they'll wait too long to air it if it ends on a cliffhanger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Just a thougt but i'm wondering last 4 episodes happens this way

23. Invasion Part 1
24. Invasion Part 2 - At the end of this episode, Mikey saves the day but gets stuck in Dimension X
25. Into Dimension X - Leo, Raph, Donnie go get Mikey
26. Leo one shot episode
Nice idea, but I doubt it. I honestly think that Into Dimension X will be episode 23 rather than 24. The Invasion will probably be episodes 24 and 25, and during that time Leo gets attacked by the Foot, and then episode 26 is the Leo one-shot at April's place.

That being said, if Into Dimension X IS the 24th episode, I have NO IDEA what they're gonna do for Episode 23.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #4513
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
I assume 23-24 is the Kraang Invasion and Dimension X, while 25-26 is the Leo one-shot and Shredder burning down April's home while the Turtles flee to Northampton.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #4514
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
im just excited weve gotten some update, and have that to discuss for now

while im not happy its at the end of september, its like 5-6 weeks away, atleast we know. and ciro said something about one of the season 3 episodes being around halloween, so i imagine we'll get right to it after season 2
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:35 PM   #4515
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
This is why I hate the fact that Season 4 is only 20 episodes. If you think the breaks are bad now when we have 26 episode seasons....I can't bear the thought how Season 4 will be aired.
We can only hope it will end up being a quality over quantity affair in that case.

Maybe one or two of those episodes are feature length considering how well Wormquake went.

Still. 4 is far off into next year. Going to make the most out what's left of season 2 and all of season 3. Nice to see some news on here too.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #4516
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
I think they were meaning the "So glad they got rid of Hamato Yoshi line." Not the obviously photoshopped meme with Mikey holding the bag o' weed.
Thanks for clearing that up
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #4517
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, I'm just glad we've got episodes names, and I think it's awesome that the "Into Dimension X" episode is a 2 parter as well. I wonder if Mikey will be stuck in Dimension X at the beginning of the episode or if he'll end up stuck there during the episode.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:29 PM   #4518
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
Um, can someone link to where it lists the airdate for the Invasion two-parter, because I'm not finding anything on Zap2It. Wanna spread the word and I need some confirmation.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:53 PM   #4519
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
Well I kind of figured that the last four episodes would both be two parters.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:26 AM   #4520
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
Um, can someone link to where it lists the airdate for the Invasion two-parter, because I'm not finding anything on Zap2It. Wanna spread the word and I need some confirmation.
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.