The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2014, 02:50 PM   #141
Geranus
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
but the kraang officer is voiced by gilbert god freid
See the droid driving, are parts of the legs and skirt

Vean el droide que conduce, se ven partes del las piernas y la falda

lo siento la traduje con google no hablo ingles
Geranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:10 PM   #142
Megchan
Foot Soldier
 
Megchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geranus View Post
See the droid driving, are parts of the legs and skirt

Vean el droide que conduce, se ven partes del las piernas y la falda

lo siento la traduje con google no hablo ingles
Okay, I can see the legs but I'm having trouble seeing a skirt. I'll try watching it a few more times.
__________________

Image by RamyB of TeeTurtle
Megchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:44 AM   #143
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
I just watched this episode (makes me nostalgic for being a kid and watching shows before school) and I felt that it wasn't the worst episode ever done, but it just can't compete with the best. Its all you can expect for a show targeted at the juvenille crowd with the mystical Ninja powers, but at least there is a pauseworthy scene (cool pop-up Antonio's Pizza reference) about Ho Chan's background. It almost felt more like a Scooby Doo episode.

Overall: 6/10
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:38 AM   #144
Teddy
Hench Mutant
 
Teddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Not a problem if you guys are using Google Chrome with Hola.
Wow, thanks!
__________________
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:35 AM   #145
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megchan View Post
Okay, I can see the legs but I'm having trouble seeing a skirt. I'll try watching it a few more times.
Spoiler:
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:30 AM   #146
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,518
Does it menas that Irma is a female Kraang?? Because is human but she is wokring with the kraang just like i do?
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:32 AM   #147
MaximeLoonatic
Hench Mutant
 
MaximeLoonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 285
Or maybe that's an Irma android to lure April!
MaximeLoonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:38 AM   #148
Garfield
Hench Mutant
 
Garfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 432
I thought it was a fun episode. Some nods to Big Trouble in Little China.
Garfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:09 PM   #149
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximeLoonatic View Post
Or maybe that's an Irma android to lure April!
no!!! T_T please...no...
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #150
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
no!!! T_T please...no...
I could see that happening unfortunately, as it would explain why Ho Chan couldn't understand her 'power.'
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #151
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
I just watched this episode (makes me nostalgic for being a kid and watching shows before school) and I felt that it wasn't the worst episode ever done, but it just can't compete with the best. Its all you can expect for a show targeted at the juvenille crowd with the mystical Ninja powers, but at least there is a pauseworthy scene (cool pop-up Antonio's Pizza reference) about Ho Chan's background. It almost felt more like a Scooby Doo episode.

Overall: 6/10
It felt like a Jackie Chan Adventures episode to me, even down to a James Hong voiced magical mystical villain.

Which doesn't bother me one bit.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #152
MaximeLoonatic
Hench Mutant
 
MaximeLoonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
no!!! T_T please...no...
What I mean and android who looks like Irma, not the real one!
It happened in the Turtle Terminator episode
MaximeLoonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #153
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
I could see that happening unfortunately, as it would explain why Ho Chan couldn't understand her 'power.'
I thought it was a bogus claim given the character and only said that because she was brought alongside April and there was that "green eye" thing which could've been the basis of the power joke based on the film the ep was spoofing.

That aside, what's wrong with Irma luring out April? Personally I want her more involved.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #154
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
I wonder who wrote/directed this episode?
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #155
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximeLoonatic View Post
What I mean and android who looks like Irma, not the real one!
It happened in the Turtle Terminator episode
or what if the kraang brainwashed irma because she was close to april
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #156
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
I wonder who wrote/directed this episode?
Check the credits. It wasn't a bad episode in my opinion, whats your problem with it?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:10 PM   #157
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
or what if the kraang brainwashed irma because she was close to april
This wouldn't bother me much, just as long as the turtles get finally revealed to her. lol
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #158
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Check the credits. It wasn't a bad episode in my opinion, whats your problem with it?
Well I'm not sure how he feels but the Casey Donnie feud was already handeled in wormquake who needed it to repeat again , And I don't like the concept of q ghost in this TMNT show because it's a bit realistic unless it had a kraang origin he didn't have a good explination on how they put him in the dagger . And it's 3 episodes way from the finale we don't need filler , this is the same problem i had with Parasitica .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #159
Megchan
Foot Soldier
 
Megchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
Oh, snap! Also thank you for the screenshot, kelliegrafie. ;3
__________________

Image by RamyB of TeeTurtle
Megchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 02:56 AM   #160
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
Well I'm not sure how he feels but the Casey Donnie feud was already handeled in wormquake who needed it to repeat again
Clearly the writers think it's funny or something or don't believe two people can REALLY be friends if they have romantic feelings for the same person.

Either way, everyone's sick of it.
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.