The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #11
ScrewtheMirageTMNT
Hench Mutant
 
ScrewtheMirageTMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 493
Only God Forgives, before seeing it I thought that Ryan's character was the main baby face of the movie, I don't know what to make of the ending. I don't know if it's supposed to be intentionally funny or not. John wick's motive for seeking revenge and the son's motive for attacking him first are the only original things about the movie imo, I like it but it's honestly pretty generic once you look past them. The actor who played the main antagonist has zero charisma.

Last edited by ScrewtheMirageTMNT; 01-18-2015 at 08:56 PM.
ScrewtheMirageTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
movies


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.