The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2015, 02:12 PM   #1
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Future Mirage Influence + New Characters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn9NSnkmAoA

It was revealed at Toy Fair today that there will be an upcoming arc in which the turtles go to Dimension X & align themselves with none other than Fugitoid! My guess is this will be in season 4, though I suppose anything is possible. Also revealed alongside toys of other familiar faces was Savanti Romero, so it would seem he too will get his old stories adapted, unless he's given new ones, which is equally plausible. Super dope! All the funky Fred Wolf stuff has been irking me*, I must admit, so I'm glad to see that Shredder Clones are only the very beginning with respect to Mirage characters/themes being pulled. With Triceratons on the way as well (presumably alongside Fugitoid) there's a lot in store for us fans of the original turtle series.

*I love all that stuff but I've felt like there's been too much focus on toy pushing & nostalgia lately. Happy to have more, just space it out.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:16 PM   #2
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Is that Carter beside Dimension X Mikey and in front of Ice Cream Kitty?

Oh wait no, it's Savanti.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:18 PM   #3
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
No, it's Savanti Romero.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:19 PM   #4
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
No, it's Savanti Romero.
Yeah I noticed when I fully watched the video.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #5
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
That's awesome!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:25 PM   #6
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Hm, no Triceraton figures though...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:30 PM   #7
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Yay, Fugitoid going to be in it, love the turtles space suits.

I want Ice Cream kitty toy.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 02-14-2015 at 02:39 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:46 PM   #8
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Oh reeeally? Niceee!

I hope they paint that stuff well, esp those space suit Turtles, might need those. Omg the chicken is getting a figure along with Ice Cream Kitty and Spike - want.


"Angry Beavers," huh? I heard that... someone grew up with the old Nick cartoons. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:55 PM   #9
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
I thought Savanti was Null at first. I'm pretty hyped for Fugitoid.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 03:04 PM   #10
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Hell yeah! Turtles in Space! Really excited for Fugitoid and Savanti.

Thanks for sharing Powder.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:22 PM   #11
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
So, anyone seeing Complete Carnage and Radical in the future?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 05:12 PM   #12
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
No not really. They are pretty obscure. They haven't appeared in any cartoons, or comics outside Mirage, and have never had an action figure, I think we are more likely to get someone like Nobody.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 05:54 PM   #13
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
After seeing pictures of some new Half Shell Heroes figures, it would seem the turtles (& Shredder...?) will also be going back to the days of the Dinosaur. Perhaps, like in the comics, they will tussle with Savanti there.

Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:03 PM   #14
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
So, anyone seeing Complete Carnage and Radical in the future?
Nah, but if they did appear I would be pretty happy
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:03 PM   #15
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Fugitoid was kinda expected to show up, and I guess Savanti will be in Renet's episode.

But seriously, where the hell are the Triceratons? I thought they were supposed to show up this season. Why they holding them off?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:05 PM   #16
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Cool find P, thanks for sharing. I saw on Amazon that a book titled Mutants in Space was coming out in July so I assume we'll be seeing this go down in season 3.

I don't collect toys, but I'm DEFINITELY buying the Spike/ICK/Cluckingsworth three pack. Too cool.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:07 PM   #17
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
I wonder if we'll see the Neutrinos with Fugitoid ala IDW, even though there aren't any toys shown.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:28 PM   #18
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
Instead of Carter what about Savanti Romero? If Renet will appear why not have Savanti involved somehow as well in the fore coming time traveling arc? Wishful thinking!
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:35 PM   #19
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
And to think I was assuming that Jack Kurtzman is the 2012 incarnation of the Fugitoid.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:46 PM   #20
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Instead of Carter what about Savanti Romero? If Renet will appear why not have Savanti involved somehow as well in the fore coming time traveling arc? Wishful thinking!
What do you mean? Savanti is appearing.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
future mirage influence, new characters


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.