![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
The Mutanimals to appear on the Show
The Mutanimals will appear on the March 15 episode on the Nick series
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule The Synopsis of this episode Leo is suspicious when Slash emerges leading a team called the Mighty Mutanimals; the Turtles must brave the bizarre world of Dimension X to save the enslaved people of New York. Slash was a member of the original Mighty Mutanimals comic and is currently one of the Members of the new Mutanimals of the IDW miniseries. I wonder who the members of this team will be on the show, Apparently Slash is leading this team, And there are a couple of good mutants that can be a part of it. I wouldn't be surprise if we see Leatherhead and Mondo Gecko, Or Pigeon Pete, Whose currently a member of the IDW version, Or even Sir Malachi. I bet this episode, Will be our introduction to Mondo Gecko, He's been a part of the team since the Archie comic and currently in the IDW version. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Taunton, MA
Posts: 623
|
I'd say it's most assuredly a safe bet that the introduction to Mondo Gecko at the very least will be a part of the episode for sure. *nods*
__________________
![]() Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Yeah and hopefully they explain his origin, It'll be Slash introducing his team, And he introduces Mondo Gecko, and I bet Mikey and Mondo Gecko look at each other, and smile, When both realize, They are very much like each other.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
I'm hoping to see Snakeweed again, he's actually one of my favorite mutants on this show. Spider Bytez not so much...but it'd still be interesting to see him with everyone else.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
|
Mondo Gecko isn't due to be introduced until episode 17.
Leo being suspicious of Slash is natural since he had nearly killed Donnie and Mikey in Slash and Destroy. And even though Slash walked away a good guy at the end of neutralized, it's not like they all conveniently forgot what he did. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Slash was an ally of the Mutanimals but not a full-fledged member.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
|
Quote:
I would say Rockwell would be one of them. Spiderbitez I don't know. I mean he's not really a bad guy but he isn't exactly one of the good guys either. He's more out for himself then anyone else. Pete the pigeon man All of these guys are not really friends of the Turtles, but they aren't exactly enemies either. Malachi maybe he felt more like a throw away character. Mondo Gecko and Leatherhead show up in the opening, so I can see them together. So like maybe Mikey is looking for leather head he runs into Mondo and Mikey says who he's looking for and Mondo's like "Oh you're looking for the old timer." |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: western Washington state
Posts: 175
|
I'm with you, I always liked Snakeweed and hope to see more of him.
__________________
http://nasubionna.deviantart.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Well, I definitely think Leatherhead may be part of the group as well as Pigeon Pete and possibly Rockwell. I'd love to see Mondo in the mix, but maybe he just doesn't get a proper episode until seventeen where we'll learn more about him. I'd also like to see Malachi as part of the crew as well.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
My money's on Spiderbytes and maybe Newtralizer.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
But Newtralizer and Slash had issues, so I don't know if that would happen. Spyderbitez could be a possibility though, but he did seem selfish for the most part.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
|
What about Monkey Brains? I know he's not IDW but I think he was one of the background mutants captured and brought to Dimension X in the Metalhead episode. He's humanoid enough (and sort of emotionally telepathic) to hate the Kraang.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel "When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Monkey Brains amd Karai sound like choices to me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
What about Sir Malachi being part of the team, He kind of has powers.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
I be surprise if, Slash shows up with a bunch of new Mutants we haven't seen, considering we all have seen every mutant that has shown up since Season 1, And we all seen the concept art for them, Are the shows creator's hiding some as a surprise to the fans?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Maybe Dreadmon, Jagwaur, and Ray, but I honestly don't expect anyone new. Either way, it'll be cool to see some returning characters.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
There is also Minae Noji, Who did a voice for a character on the show, We just don't know who. Perhaps shes voicing a female mutant? Could it be Mona Lisa, Ninjara or even Alopex? Who knows.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
I can't imagine the Mutanimals team having too many members with unique voice actors. I think the voice actor's union ( SAG-AFTRA, maybe?) requires a higher fee by the studios when the number of voice actors on a single episode exceeds a certain number.
Honestly, it's all a little fuzzy in my head, but that's the reason why some cartoons with ensemble casts don't feature every character (or at least give them speaking parts) in every episode of a series. Hence, I'd guess some of the members will have non-speaking parts or else be "Frank Welker" type voices that includes a lot of grunts and growls.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| mighty mutanimals |
|
|