![]() |
|
|
#81 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
so out of curiosity...anyone getting these guys plan on removing the extra clothes to see what the turtles look like sans extra stuff?
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 122
|
^^^LOL
Can't imagine they look any worse than with their sweet outfits on. |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
hmmm did not know that...i know the hot toys crew clothes are sippers and stuff...had a friend who wanted to know how hulk and widow were anatomically
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
Let's be honest, you just wanna look at their junk underneath those clothes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
or you know turtles that actually look like turtles
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
|
First teaser pics for Donnie and Raph
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 406
|
Anyone else seriously considering getting one? I'm very close to laying down $315 NZD on a Leonardo but wanna at least see a youtube review first.
__________________
![]() "They were many. But we kicked... We fought well." |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 406
|
Oh sh*t, nice dude
__________________
![]() "They were many. But we kicked... We fought well." |
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
|
Yes! Can't wait to get these!
No announcement yet when these will be released, but it will be soon.
__________________
![]() Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza. |
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I wish First Gokin or some other company would give us a cheaper alternative. This isn't the kinda thing that might get bootlegged, is it?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
I'm giving some thought to getting Raph. Don't think I want all 4 though.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
|
The rubber arms are always scary. Wish it was more of a plastic instead of rubber (e.g. HT Gamora & Thor)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#97 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 79
|
I hope they space out Donatello and Raphael. I wanna try to get the complete team through sideshowtoy.com with flex pay, but I would need to have Leonardo and Michelangelo paid off first.
Yeah, me too. I was hoping Figuarts or even Revoltech, the company that just did the articulated cartoon figures, would do the movie Turtles. Last edited by Bran The Man; 05-29-2015 at 11:49 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
I'm here for all 4. When's Raph and Donnie out for pre-order?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
|
Likewise, I have to get all four of these guys.
So far, I am liking what I'm seeing. Glad to see that the second pair have a confirmed release. At this time I have t preordered but I'm tempted to do so next week...just to make sure! |
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
Hopefully it won't have posing issues like Hot Toy's Arkham Batman, he got a rubber suit, and it completely hinders any good posing.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|