![]() |
|
|
#6061 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
Mission Impossible is a club banger. Real exciting set pieces. Also extra points for Halo 5 product placement.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6062 |
|
I SEEN IT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
|
I also watched MI5. It was fine, but quite predictable.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6063 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
|
Ok
Who was the guy that was raving non-stop about the babadook, that movie was horrible. It sucked. Wtf was that?! 1 of the main motivating factors the unnecessary death of the dog. Hate killing animals for the hell of it. Unless it's something like Cujo, or standed survival, no need to kill an animal in a movie. And the kid was annoying as hell. Just really stupid. Mad i wasted my time watching that, but oh well. Kinda ruined my night.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6064 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
|
A few good ones
I watched "The Factory" (2012) was a pretty good flick, solid cast too. I don't normally get caught off guard with movies like this but i didn't expect the ending.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6065 |
|
Jedi Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,189
|
If you do not like unnecessary killing off animals than do not watch I Am Legend. It was no reason for the dog to die and most of the audience agrees including WatchMojo.
If you like Stephen King try Stephen King's It. King can be a mixed bag and it really depends on your specific interest what you may like of his. I like three specific works of his, but not big on the rest of it. Saw Mission impossible 5 this afternoon. Very impressed.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6066 | |
|
Spooky ghost
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
|
Quote:
Yeah, the set pieces were really good. That watery one was one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. In contrast, the expository scenes are pretty bland, like they rushed through them or something. Kinda like Ant-Man, where the action scenes are really imaginative and creatively shot, but everything else feels like a TV show.
__________________
ProactiveMan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6067 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 782
|
Quote:
Seen Cannibal Holocaust? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6068 |
|
facehugger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
|
This made me laugh. If I was drinking, it would've went everywhere
Anway, the last handful of films I've watched: Annabelle - I'd heard some crappy reviews for this but actually really enjoyed it. Reminded me a bit of Rosemary's Baby. Risky Business - very 80s, which was exactly what I was in the mood for. Didn't know what it was about, loved it! The Fault In Our Stars - I was planning on reading my book while my wife watched this as I was expecting it to be tedious dreary chick flick p#sh. After ten minutes my book was down and I was engrossed. Gus was a great character that I found myself liking instantly and liked this film immensely.
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap! Don't tell us to grow up and out of it I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know... original TMNT art collection |
|
|
|
|
|
#6069 |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
Watched Way of the Dragon for the first time the other night. It was- interesting. Bruce Lee was an amazing martial artist, but an amazing ACTOR, he was NOT. Sorry, to any Bruce Lee fans, but his acting was a bit stiff and over-done in this. Then again, I guess most people didn't watch his movies for the acting, but for the fight scenes. Incidentally, this was the movie where he fought Chuck Norris- and kicked his a$$ all over the Roman Collusseum. Great fights all around, but I have to say I'm not a fan of the acting in the film. It was half of a double feature, though, the other one being Game of Death. I still haven't watched that one yet. Also, the storyline was decent, but it was hard not to laugh at the cheesiness of the movie, LOL!
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
|
#6070 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Man of Steel. Henry Cavill has more facial expressions than anyone to ever play the role, and I enjoy that. It's the little things.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6071 |
|
Puppet Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
|
Spy. I don't think I've ever heard Rose Byrne use the F-word quite so frequently.
__________________
- - - 1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007 "Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful "...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man "Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester "Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6072 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
|
Return To Green Acres.
__________________
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@Icebot7/videos Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Icebot251 |
|
|
|
|
|
#6073 |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
Craptastic Four. Nuff said. Actually, the less said about that one, the better. NOT buying it when it comes to DVD.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
|
#6074 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
|
I saw Pixels and Paper Towns this last Tuesday. Paper Towns was better, but Pixels looked awesome. The graphics were excellent!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6075 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Watching "Batman Begins". It's still my sentimental favorite. It just fits so neatly into any Batman universe you want, where the next two just went out of their way to be uniquely their own thing, for better and worse.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6076 | |
|
Puppet Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
|
Finally saw Ant-Man. Loved every second of it.
Quote:
__________________
- - - 1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007 "Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful "...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man "Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester "Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6077 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I'm gonna get F4 used one day.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6078 |
|
So Long, Stinktown!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
|
Tranktastic Four. Didn't contribute to its box office. And man... this movie is awful. A dull, charmless bore that couldn't have missed the point of its source material further if it... well, actually, it did try. And succeeded at that, if not a single other thing.
Even if you look at it totally removed from the FF comics, it's a really badly-conceived movie. The characters are thin, bland and unlikeable, the plot is completely forgettable and so concerned with "realism" that it's dull as drywall, and the style and direction are sterile and lifeless. Leaves almost no impression whatsoever. Total garbage from start to finish. It deserves to end careers.
__________________
Last edited by Bry; 08-09-2015 at 08:57 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6079 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Whatever happened to "Dr. Doom, Disgruntled Blogger"?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6080 | |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
Quote:
That, too. I wish I'd watched Pixels instead. Leo, it was changed to "Dr. Doom, disgruntled hippy".
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| movies |
|
|