The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM   #81
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Twenty pages left? I thought this was one of those picture heavy childrens' books that are like ten or twenty pages, are you telling me it's actually much longer than twenty pages?
Then again, they have to adapt 3 WHOLE EPISODES in a book, so I guess.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:28 PM   #82
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
So I got the book
Spoiler:
So I got the book
Splinter is killed by Shredder, books says Shredder stabs Splinter in the back and the blades come out of his chest. The Triceratons take over Earth and end up sending it into a black hole destroying it. Fugitod shows up rescues the Turtles and Casey and April and tells them they need to travel back in time 6 months before the Triceratons finds the parts for their black hole weapon. This is going to e wild.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:44 PM   #83
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist
 
DarkLightDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,026
Spoiler:
So if Splinter is killed, and since time-travel will be involved, they might go back in time to prevent Splinter's death while they at it?
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:45 PM   #84
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
So I got the book
Spoiler:
So I got the book
Splinter is killed by Shredder, books says Shredder stabs Splinter in the back and the blades come out of his chest. The Triceratons take over Earth and end up sending it into a black hole destroying it. Fugitod shows up rescues the Turtles and Casey and April and tells them they need to travel back in time 6 months before the Triceratons finds the parts for their black hole weapon. This is going to be wild.
Spoiler:
THAT IS 2003/MIRAGE LEVELS OF DARK!!! and Shredder isn't killed in the Mega Shredder episode? SEASON 3 IS FILLED WITH FEELS!!! Can you tell us why Shredder was there and what he was doing?

Last edited by TurFlytle; 08-15-2015 at 06:49 PM. Reason: b
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:47 PM   #85
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
Spoiler:
So if Splinter is killed, and since time-travel will be involved, they might go back in time to prevent Splinter's death while they at it?
Spoiler:
It takes 6 months for the Triceratons to fin the parts. They were hidden by the Ultroms I believe in different parts of space. So the Turtles and Casey and April need to find the parts in those 6 months. It's a pretty dark read for a childeren books. Even after Shredder kills Splinter he doesn't even care that the Triceratons are destroying Earth. Oh and Bishop is awesome in this. He can fight hand to hand and took on a few Triceratons by himself.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:55 PM   #86
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Uhhhh....I think you guys got trolled. Fugitioid makes an appearance near the end of the book, so no mention of time travel
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:57 PM   #87
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
Uhhhh....I think you guys got trolled. Fugitioid makes an appearance near the end of the book, so no mention of time travel
You want me to post a pic of the page?
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:59 PM   #88
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
Uhhhh....I think you guys got trolled. Fugitioid makes an appearance near the end of the book, so no mention of time travel
Wait...,what do you mean? What ACTUALLY happens? Was NinjaMan lying this whole time?!
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:00 PM   #89
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
I'm gonna post pics of the pages.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:02 PM   #90
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Spoiler:



Still think I'm trolling?
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:11 PM   #91
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
That's it, I gotta stay out of this thread. I think I've read too much.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:11 PM   #92
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Spoiler:
It takes 6 months for the Triceratons to fin the parts. They were hidden by the Ultroms I believe in different parts of space. So the Turtles and Casey and April need to find the parts in those 6 months. It's a pretty dark read for a childeren books. Even after Shredder kills Splinter he doesn't even care that the Triceratons are destroying Earth. Oh and Bishop is awesome in this. He can fight hand to hand and took on a few Triceratons by himself.
So, Bishop is as badass as he was in the 2003 series. Good.

Last edited by TurFlytle; 08-15-2015 at 07:24 PM.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:12 PM   #93
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
I guess I need to read those parts again. You didn't mention fugitoid and I didn't see Splinter being stabbed. My bad. Still going to post my paraphrases, though.
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:16 PM   #94
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
I guess I need to read those parts again. You didn't mention fugitoid and I didn't see Splinter being stabbed. My bad. Still going to post my paraphrases, though.
Next time don't jump to conclusions. Should I post the page describing Splinter being stabbed?
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:24 PM   #95
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Next time don't jump to conclusions. Should I post the page describing Splinter being stabbed?
Yes, I think you should. Rather as well.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #96
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Next time don't jump to conclusions. Should I post the page describing Splinter being stabbed?
Sorry I accused you of lying.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:29 PM   #97
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Spoiler:
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:42 PM   #98
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,205
Man, I know I should not have looked at spoilers.... but eff whoever approved this being released so early.

On second thought, we can probably blame it on the hiatus stuff and they never bothered to change the book date.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:12 PM   #99
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Well, I guess the last spoiler I know of is that they are going to cure Karai in season 3. Kinda stinks they won't end up killing Shredder in Mega-Shredder, but at least Karai will get her full humanity back.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 11:43 PM   #100
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Well, since the ending has already been posted, do you guys still want me to post the rest of the book with details? Seems kinda pointless at this point.
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
turtles in space


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.