The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2015, 08:32 PM   #4881
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
A small sacrifice indeed, knowing the unbridled joy on the faces of the children once they fully realize that their Happy Meal has come to them not in a cheap paper bag, but a bucket painted up like a Jack-O-Lantern.

I think you're underestimating the power of your position.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #4882
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
A small sacrifice indeed, knowing the unbridled joy on the faces of the children once they fully realize that their Happy Meal has come to them not in a cheap paper bag, but a bucket painted up like a Jack-O-Lantern.

I think you're underestimating the power of your position.

Ugh, don't remind me. Actually, painted with pictures of the Minions. Comes with stickers, too, ya know. No toy, though, at least not while we have the pails. Year before last it was Scooby Doo. Usually they come in the little red boxes. Those are a snap! Just pop em open into the pre-fab shape, and viola! And I could care less if the little ankle-biters are "Happy" with them. You change your tune after you've had to deal with enough of them and their over-indulgent parents.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:49 PM   #4883
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
All you're doing is making me wish I had a pail.

I remember when that sh*t was fresh. I had the whole first original wave. I think I had two of the ghost and the Jack-O-Lantern. Pretty sure they got thrown out. Those things were awesome.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:00 PM   #4884
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
LOL! You want me to snag a couple and send 'em your way?
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:06 PM   #4885
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
I'll have to check Google but I'm almost positive we have McDonalds in NJ as well. Thanks though!
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:18 PM   #4886
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Just thought you might like a little early X-Mas present, LOL!
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 06:50 AM   #4887
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wait, Duckie, I thought you worked at Taco Bell. Did you change jobs again?

Indigo, that sucks that you couldn't see TMNT. I would go nuts if I couldn't see it and it sucks that you don't have the Nick West channel like I do. I tend to catch the re-airing of it on there if I can and if the episode's good.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:43 AM   #4888
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost
 
ProactiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
I woke up at 1:00am this morning and puked for 20 minutes. I guess it was something I ate, but I can't think what it could have been.
__________________
ProactiveMan!
ProactiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 12:43 PM   #4889
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I got the most aggravating neck pain right now. Took some Ibuprophen a little while ago, though it hasn't kicked in yet.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:05 PM   #4890
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Sorry to hear about your troubles, PM and Jeph. Hope you guys feel better soon.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:31 PM   #4891
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Imagine this... you get a half hour break at work and you just want to go put your hurting feet up in the break room for a bit, hoping for some relative peace and quiet. A tv is usually on, but isn't normally a bother. But tonight you go in there and someone who got in there shortly before you did chose to put it on a channel of some frigging televangelist who MUST yell every breath.

Some guy with an accent who was basically yelling some story about a guy with leprosy and the woman sitting at the table behind me apparently thought some of his comments were funny. But hey, thanks, I totally wanted a headache from this guy shouting for the entire half hour I had to sit down for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Indigo, that sucks that you couldn't see TMNT. I would go nuts if I couldn't see it and it sucks that you don't have the Nick West channel like I do. I tend to catch the re-airing of it on there if I can and if the episode's good.
I've got Nicktoons which seems to show it about three hours after the reg Nick channel, so that's about the same air time, but that didn't/doesn't work either.

Luckily it looks like Nick.com put it up, so gonna try to watch it if it will play okay for me. Really miss getting to see it on tv though and hopping on the computer to join the discussion... a bit late to bother joining that now.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 07:51 AM   #4892
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Well, at least you get to watch it, Indigo.

Ugh, we're supposed to get rain today and tomorrow and we could get snow on Thursday. Yes, snow! I am so not ready for that.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 07:57 AM   #4893
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Imagine this... you get a half hour break at work and you just want to go put your hurting feet up in the break room for a bit, hoping for some relative peace and quiet. A tv is usually on, but isn't normally a bother. But tonight you go in there and someone who got in there shortly before you did chose to put it on a channel of some frigging televangelist who MUST yell every breath.

Some guy with an accent who was basically yelling some story about a guy with leprosy and the woman sitting at the table behind me apparently thought some of his comments were funny. But hey, thanks, I totally wanted a headache from this guy shouting for the entire half hour I had to sit down for a bit.
Sounds like something my mom would watch.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:46 AM   #4894
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Med side effectssss

Spacing out, always tired, eyes lose focus a lot

Hopefully these ****in things kick in and start working soon so I can find out if they're worth it.
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:46 PM   #4895
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
When my father decides to step outside and take a p*ss where my mom plants her flowers. Hello! There's a bathroom in the house! Go there! Thank goodness I didn't catch him and it was my mom who did. She reamed him out good when he came inside and he deserved it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:16 PM   #4896
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Why the HELL would he do that? What's his issue?
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:37 PM   #4897
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Sometimes a man's gotta pee like nature intended him to.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:45 PM   #4898
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Man I get hit with public piss syndrome whenever I'm outside, so maybe I just don't get it.
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:34 AM   #4899
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
Why the HELL would he do that? What's his issue?
Because he's a retarded idiot who thinks that he can do whatever he wants. He was down in the basement and went outside to take a leak instead of going to to the bathroom in our house. We've been hearing him go outside a lot at night and wondered why, and now we know why. He's going outside to take a p*ss. It's just retarded behavior.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Sometimes a man's gotta pee like nature intended him to.
I could understand if he was in the woods with no bathroom available, but he has one in the house. He's just a retarded a**hole with no decency. If you have a bathroom, use it. No need to go outside. And the worst part is that he did it where my mom plants flowers! Needless to say, she won't be planting them there anymore.

In closing, people who urninate in public when there are restrooms available are retarded morons. I hope someone catches him one day and he gets arrested for it. Now I don't even want to go outside if the phone call is for him because I'm afraid I'm going to catch him taking a leak.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:17 AM   #4900
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
 
plastroncafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
You may want to suggest to your mother, or whomever is responsible for his medical decisions, that he get his prostate checked if he's urinating more frequently than normal.

Also, inform his guardian of the up-to-date Indecent Exposure laws in your state: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/indiana...sure-laws.html

If a kid were to catch him, and he were to have a non-compassionate judge, he could end up with some jail time.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.