The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2015, 08:24 AM   #2581
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
News From My Walmart!

So last night, I went with my dad (I am a teenager, just saying) for some groceries and to return something back to Walmart. After getting the money, I went to check the toy aisle like I always do when I go to Walmart. To me, it wasn't a surprise to see the same old toys that has been sitting on the shelf for about 3-5 weeks. Just a few Bebop, Monkey Brains, and Napoleon Bonafrog toys was what I saw. So I went to look for a Walmart worker (which I luckily did). She scanned the price of the toys (which is 7.93) and then she was able to get info that sometime this week, they will be receiving new toys sometime this week. She also said that there are 24 figures in the warehouse. I am sure that from those upcoming toys, I might find a few of the new ones. Now I am on the look out for these guys. By the way, I currently have enough money to buy five figures.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:56 AM   #2582
wtferrell
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
lucky dude
Haha, yeah. I was stoked. It's shipped, tracking provided, so glad I found it.

Now I've gotta find Napoleon Bonafrog , and we'll have a good Christmas.
wtferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:32 PM   #2583
wtferrell
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 62
For those wanting Mondo Gecko, ToysRus ebay account has them at $8.99 plus shipping.
wtferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:36 PM   #2584
Jeff
Stone Warrior
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I heard the sewers in Connecticut are nice.
Posts: 579
ordered mozar and dregg from walmart.com. when i picked them up i checked the toy aisle and they had 2 more dreggs and a mozar, so i bought them. if anyone wants to buy them or trade pm me. i also have dimension ex raphael i wouldn't mind parting with.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:31 AM   #2585
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtferrell View Post
For those wanting Mondo Gecko, ToysRus ebay account has them at $8.99 plus shipping.
sure wish I saw this post sooner...
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:21 AM   #2586
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtferrell View Post
For those wanting Mondo Gecko, ToysRus ebay account has them at $8.99 plus shipping.
alot more people would have seen this if you posted in the "toy sightings" thread
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:49 AM   #2587
andr0s81
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
Mondo geko is back up at walmart

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Mondo-Gecko/44297973
andr0s81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:46 AM   #2588
wtferrell
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
alot more people would have seen this if you posted in the "toy sightings" thread
Yep, noted for the future. Was my 2nd or 3rd day on the site and didn't see it. Glad Walmart has a few more though for everyone.
wtferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:54 PM   #2589
MST3KFan
Hench Mutant
 
MST3KFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 485
So what happened to Muckman? He was shown on the back of some figures and now he seemed to have disappeared on the back of the recent figures like Lord Dregg I notice.

I hope Playmates hasn't cancelled him like they have a few other figures.
MST3KFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:12 PM   #2590
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by MST3KFan View Post
So what happened to Muckman? He was shown on the back of some figures and now he seemed to have disappeared on the back of the recent figures like Lord Dregg I notice.

I hope Playmates hasn't cancelled him like they have a few other figures.
I was just wondering the same thing.
Muckman, The 2 Dream Beavers, Atilla, & the little friends 3 pack seem to be on hold in the states.
I'm wondering if they may see a release in the U.K. first like Atilla did.
We could ask Playmates but we'll probably get the same answer we always do.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:35 PM   #2591
wtferrell
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 62
The little friends 3 pack is even more odd, as there's a page up on Target.Com for them. I really want ice cream kitty for my little guy.
wtferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 06:42 PM   #2592
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
I was just wondering the same thing.
Muckman, The 2 Dream Beavers, Atilla, & the little friends 3 pack seem to be on hold in the states.
I'm wondering if they may see a release in the U.K. first like Atilla did.
We could ask Playmates but we'll probably get the same answer we always do.
I can help with two of these.
Atilla was released. He may have been initially released to a UK market, but he has been released.
Dream Beavers. Two figures were produced. One red, the other purple. Both were identical with the exception of the 'tattoo' on the chest.
The red version made it to packaging and will be sent out (if it has not done so already) . I do not believe the purple one will see the light of day. I could be wrong.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:01 PM   #2593
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Found New Figure!

Hey guys! So yesterday, I went to Walmart for some groceries and went to the toy asile. There, I found only one new figure. This figure is Savage Mikey. So I bought him and I have him on my shelf. I haven't opened it yet, not even the other ones I have bought recently this year.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #2594
Meow
Stone Warrior
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EU/Austria
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoon Fanboy View Post
Hey guys! So yesterday, I went to Walmart for some groceries and went to the toy asile. There, I found only one new figure. This figure is Savage Mikey. So I bought him and I have him on my shelf. I haven't opened it yet, not even the other ones I have bought recently this year.
Pics or it didn't happen please
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:47 PM   #2595
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Pics? Why ? Savage Mikey has had tons of pics over the past few months.
He is a nice lil figure. I suggest that you keep him in pack. I like that he pack advertises him as a DX figure, but (rightly) does not have the space themed banner.
For my part in the 2-15 figures, I have just had my Leonardo 8 figure set confirmed. Im now looking for the movie star Leo rip, to get the belt. IO know a shop in town that has them, but Id rather find it on line and purchase from my desk
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:55 PM   #2596
Meow
Stone Warrior
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EU/Austria
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
Pics? Why ? Savage Mikey has had tons of pics over the past few months.
Simple: Sharing the personal collection and its composition in shelfs etc
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:26 PM   #2597
splintermasterexploder
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Hi guys

Just to say that Dark Beaver (the red one) is out now in the UK, along with all 4 Head Droppin' Turtles

Certain Smyths Toys now have them in. That's where I drove to to get mine. You can check on their website if a certain store has them in stock.
splintermasterexploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:03 PM   #2598
Rat_King
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Crown Point, IN
Posts: 300
Did anyone else notice that the pic Walmart.com has up for Mozar is actually Zog? Obviously, it's Mozar they're selling but this is the first I'm seeing of a Zog figure.
Rat_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 10:39 PM   #2599
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat_King View Post
Did anyone else notice that the pic Walmart.com has up for Mozar is actually Zog? Obviously, it's Mozar they're selling but this is the first I'm seeing of a Zog figure.
A few of us did noticed that and we were having a discussion about it a few posts, so maybe you must go back and check.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:03 AM   #2600
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
I'm really hoping they don't axe Muckman. Looking back through some old post I realize a TON of stuff never showed up: Those Ooze Canons, the artworks shown were of Foot Soldier semi-trucks and other pretty cool looking baddie vehicles. But anyway, it should be about time for Playmates to drop another preview into next years figures....I'm like semi-excited because I know half of the figure choices will be duds. Who really wanted those beavers man? But yeah it's getting close to crunch time, so whatever's REALLY coming out will have to show it's self soon.
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.