The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2015, 04:34 PM   #161
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
(PLEASE GOD MAKE AN IDW SERIES.).
This. Exactly. This.
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:09 AM   #162
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
I think the only reason anything happened, was because Viacom saw potential.
I can't see another reboot happening for a very, very long time.

Movies, as they are now, are dying. No two ways about it. Yes box office takes are huge right now, but only for the biggest, splashiest eye candy from the most ignored market for the last 20 years. Lots of other tentpoles failed in 2015. Lots of flops.

Oculus might save the biz. Or Magic Leap. Movies in a theatrical setting though, are doomed.

I guess what I'm thinking, is that despite wanting a reboot of TMNT movies, like, right now, today...my want won't manifest. I'm Gen Y... It's not about me, it's about kids born this century.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 04:35 AM   #163
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
I think the only reason anything happened, was because Viacom saw potential.
I can't see another reboot happening for a very, very long time.

Movies, as they are now, are dying. No two ways about it. Yes box office takes are huge right now, but only for the biggest, splashiest eye candy from the most ignored market for the last 20 years. Lots of other tentpoles failed in 2015. Lots of flops.

Oculus might save the biz. Or Magic Leap. Movies in a theatrical setting though, are doomed.

I guess what I'm thinking, is that despite wanting a reboot of TMNT movies, like, right now, today...my want won't manifest. I'm Gen Y... It's not about me, it's about kids born this century.
But, but, theaters are my favorite movie viewing setting.
Sitting in the dark with strangers, stale popcorn and movies so loud that my ear drum will burst are the best!
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 04:43 AM   #164
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
There was a time when sitting in the dark with strangers was an appealing idea...no, no really. it's true.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 04:47 AM   #165
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
There was a time when sitting in the dark with strangers was an appealing idea...no, no really. it's true.
I know. Did you not read that I said it was my favorite movie watching experience?
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.