The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2015, 09:25 AM   #61
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist
 
AlZarkovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,079
"Riddle of the Ancient Aeons"

The team must journey through an ancient alien temple to get a piece of the black hole generator.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4965864/
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 09:36 AM   #62
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
"Riddle of the Ancient Aeons"

The team must journey through an ancient alien temple to get a piece of the black hole generator.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4965864/
Don't trust IMBD as anyone can edit it.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 09:16 AM   #63
cookie jar
Hench Mutant
 
cookie jar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 264
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/teen...097?aid=zap2it
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlisti...orShow&desc=on

Riddle of the Ancient Aeons


S04, E05 (First Aired: January 10, 2016)

The Turtles find themselves on a planet of pure evil.

I thought zap2it is reliable site. I mean Brandon said no new episodes until February 2016.
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 09:44 AM   #64
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/teen...097?aid=zap2it
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlisti...orShow&desc=on

Riddle of the Ancient Aeons


S04, E05 (First Aired: January 10, 2016)

The Turtles find themselves on a planet of pure evil.

I thought zap2it is reliable site. I mean Brandon said no new episodes until February 2016.
It is a reliable site but has been wrong only a couple of times, probably due to Nickelodeon changing the the schedule.

Maybe Brandon didn't know himself and he got fed up with all messages he was getting. So he said February as a prediction
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:07 PM   #65
cryan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Athens,AL
Posts: 743
I am very annoyed that no season 4 episodes are up on Nick.com. I mean really?
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 09:11 AM   #66
cookie jar
Hench Mutant
 
cookie jar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 264
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlisti...orShow&desc=on

New episodes

S04, E06 Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind S04, 1/17/2016
S04, E07 The Arena of Carnage 1/24/2016
S04, E08 The War for Dimension X 1/31/2016
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 12:47 PM   #67
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlisti...orShow&desc=on

New episodes

S04, E06 Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind S04, 1/17/2016
S04, E07 The Arena of Carnage 1/24/2016
S04, E08 The War for Dimension X 1/31/2016
1) Carnage? Now that's an old character that wasn't announced before. Or am I misinterpreting the episode title? 2) Hope that means we're going to learn more about Bishop and KSP's past.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 01:14 PM   #68
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I doubt it's the character Complete Carnage. Just the use of the word in its original context, methinks.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 01:22 PM   #69
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,806
It sounds like Triceraton battle arena from Mirage/4kids.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 02:11 PM   #70
The Happy One
Hench Mutant
 
The Happy One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: The...Earth??
Posts: 299
Sounds like really interesting episodes!
It would very...unique to see what goes on in Mikester's head.

But, I think what I am most thrilled to see is this arena! No doubt it'll be on the cusps of brutal

And War On Dimension X??!!!! Can't wait!
The Happy One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 03:47 PM   #71
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,518
Why will they travwel into Mikey mind? Does he even have a mind? He is so stupid!!!! The war for dimension x sounds like they might travel back in thime when Triceratons and Kraang were at war.
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:59 PM   #72
Unworthy tinker
Hench Mutant
 
Unworthy tinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: a house made of lego
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
Why will they travwel into Mikey mind? Does he even have a mind? He is so stupid!!!! The war for dimension x sounds like they might travel back in thime when Triceratons and Kraang were at war.
...uuuuhhh...how can someone not have a mind? Even if he's an idiot, of course he has a mind! Although, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of pizza in there.
__________________
I have big silvers, little silvers, and I can make it rain copper.
Social medias
Unworthy tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 03:09 AM   #73
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unworthy tinker View Post
...uuuuhhh...how can someone not have a mind? Even if he's an idiot, of course he has a mind! Although, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of pizza in there.
Yeah I bet we will see pizza and maybe see his imagination part of his mind which could be the funny part of the episode. I also think we will see his memories so we might see turtle tots, Splinter, ICK, Leatherhead ect.

I can't wait until the episode description is revealed because I really want to know why the others are traveling to his mind in the first place. I assume Mikey get hurt or becomes ill and the others travel to his mind to save him.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 05:11 AM   #74
cookie jar
Hench Mutant
 
cookie jar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 264
Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind
When microscopic aliens invade Mikey's mind, the Turtles have to chase them through the strange world of Mikey's subconscious.
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlisti...orShow&desc=on
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 05:26 AM   #75
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
I guess that's the Neutrino introduction episode. I wonder how they sneak in Mikey's mind considering they're only small people bigger than an amoeba.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 12:33 PM   #76
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Splinter died of a heart attack in the volume four of the mirage comic. And before he was cremated Donatello apologetically cuts off a bit of Splinter's fur with the intent of cloning him.
I'm pretty sure what happened was that splinter who died was a clone and the real splinter found a home in the battle nexus, the clone never raised or trained the turtles, he was swapped out at some random point. Idk if someone already told you this but I'm going to tell you now.
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:56 PM   #77
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind
When microscopic aliens invade Mikey's mind, the Turtles have to chase them through the strange world of Mikey's subconscious.
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlisti...orShow&desc=on
Yep sounds like "Inner Space" to me. If they don't make any references to that movie, I'd be surprised.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:33 PM   #78
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurFlytle View Post
I guess that's the Neutrino introduction episode. I wonder how they sneak in Mikey's mind considering they're only small people bigger than an amoeba.
wait....THE NEUTRINOS ARE COMING?!
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 06:24 AM   #79
cookie jar
Hench Mutant
 
cookie jar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 264
The Arena of Carnage
The Turtles are captured and thrown into the Triceraton Arena.

The War for Dimension X
The Turtles must gain the trust of the Utrom Council in order to find the next piece of the black hole generator.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlisti...orShow&desc=on
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:26 AM   #80
Chopperface
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
Hope we get to meet Traximus and the Triceraton Rebellion!
Chopperface is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.