The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2016, 03:55 PM   #1201
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Yeah its pretty obvious by these titles the crossover isn't happening till after the space arc.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:14 PM   #1202
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
But the producers said that the space story arc will last for 13 episodes. So what if there isn't a two part episode. I mean, each season has two one hour specials. So what if the first one hour special is not the end of the space story arc? What if the first one is the crossover episode? Also, what was the mid season finale of Season 1?
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:52 PM   #1203
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Hey for all we know the cross-over could be a 3 part story, but maybe they'll do it like they did the Renet storyarc last season.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:09 PM   #1204
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoon Fanboy View Post
But the producers said that the space story arc will last for 13 episodes. So what if there isn't a two part episode. I mean, each season has two one hour specials. So what if the first one hour special is not the end of the space story arc? What if the first one is the crossover episode? Also, what was the mid season finale of Season 1?
I don't know if season 1 had a mid-season finale. The only two part episodes were the premier and the finale.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:03 AM   #1205
Leonardo-The-Leader
Mouser
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: In The Sewers
Posts: 11
Episodes 1 and 2 were Rise of The Turtles and Episode 25 and 26 were Showdown. There was no mid season finales. Episode 13 was I, Monster, Episode 14 was New Girl in Town.
Leonardo-The-Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 08:10 AM   #1206
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
"Mid-season finale."
Well, a mid-season finale is the final episode after a batch of episodes mid-way through the season.

I don't remember us getting a 'batch' consistently of more than 4 episodes. Thanks, marketing!
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 02:59 PM   #1207
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
I'm confused . These schedules say different airdates for Transdimensional turtles
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showat...tles/listings/
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 03:27 PM   #1208
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
I'm confused . These schedules say different airdates for Transdimensional turtles
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showat...tles/listings/
Oh yeah, that is strange, one of those sites probably made a mistake.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:51 PM   #1209
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
I read the sypnosis of Trans-Dimensional Turtles episode, and it is in fact the crossover episode. It will only be for episode 10, which will be a normal episode. No hour special for the crossover.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:56 PM   #1210
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoon Fanboy View Post
I read the sypnosis of Trans-Dimensional Turtles episode, and it is in fact the crossover episode. It will only be for episode 10, which will be a normal episode. No hour special for the crossover.
Where have you read this? You getting inside info from someone?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:57 PM   #1211
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoon Fanboy View Post
I read the sypnosis of Trans-Dimensional Turtles episode, and it is in fact the crossover episode. It will only be for episode 10, which will be a normal episode. No hour special for the crossover.
Where did you read it, have you got a link.

By the way if you read it from any Wiki sites or IMDB it's wrong.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:00 AM   #1212
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Where did you read it, have you got a link.

By the way if you read it from any Wiki sites or IMDB it's wrong.
Its on Turtlepedia so take it with a grain of salt

http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tr...sional_Turtles

Synopsis

The Turtles are transported to another dimension, where they meet their 80’s alternate-reality counterparts.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:04 AM   #1213
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
While that's certainly possible, I will never take any news/leaks on Turtlepedia seriously.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:06 AM   #1214
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
So in other words its false. Wait till Nick promotes the crossover.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 04:10 AM   #1215
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Its on Turtlepedia so take it with a grain of salt

http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tr...sional_Turtles

Synopsis

The Turtles are transported to another dimension, where they meet their 80’s alternate-reality counterparts.
It's wrong then. When the episode synopsis is up on Zap2it it will be correct.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 07:15 AM   #1216
newhire13
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 447
I may be wrong but I could have sworn this was confirmed to be a 2 parter, with the first part in the OT universe and the second in the 2K12 universe.
newhire13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:10 AM   #1217
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Well I don't know, but Turtlepedia also has the air dates for the episodes, as well as TMNT Wiki.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:41 AM   #1218
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhire13 View Post
I may be wrong but I could have sworn this was confirmed to be a 2 parter, with the first part in the OT universe and the second in the 2K12 universe.
It was never confirmed as a 2 parter people just assumed it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoon Fanboy View Post
Well I don't know, but Turtlepedia also has the air dates for the episodes, as well as TMNT Wiki.
Yeah the air dates are correct because they got the info from Zap2it. Anyone can edit those sites even me as I've got an account on them.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 11:31 AM   #1219
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
To be honest, I'm not so sure Nickelodeon thinks it's much of a big deal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:22 PM   #1220
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah the air dates are correct because they got the info from Zap2it. Anyone can edit those sites even me as I've got an account on them.
I know, but there are times in which they are right. They even have the synopsis of Revenge of the Triceraton, which seems to be a Donatello episode due to the synopsis. Why don't we ask the person who added these synopsis where he or she got them.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.