The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2016, 11:58 AM   #101
sluggedup226
Hench Mutant
 
sluggedup226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 250
I recently bought the single Raph and Mikey minifigures and decided to paint their plastrons myself. Turned out pretty good to me if I do say so myself!

sluggedup226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 05:16 PM   #102
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Awesome job, that's a massive improvement.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 04:35 PM   #103
strawberryfields
Hench Mutant
 
strawberryfields's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggedup226 View Post
I recently bought the single Raph and Mikey minifigures and decided to paint their plastrons myself. Turned out pretty good to me if I do say so myself!

http://s17.postimg.org/d91yj2ln3/image.jpg
Looks great- very frustrating that they couldn't be bothered to do it themselves...

I hope these end up being super cheap when the movie has been out for a while
strawberryfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:54 PM   #104
Angry_Raph
Foot Soldier
 
Angry_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 112
I'm hoping they hit shelves before my birthday. April 9 is about 2 months from the film release so there's a chance, hopefully they don't wait until May to release these. With all the sets planned I'm thinking it'll be 2 waves.
Angry_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 10:09 AM   #105
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
That Kraang set appears to be a Kraang Cryo Chamber.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 06:47 PM   #106
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
My wallet weeps everytime I enter this thread.
Mine too, I'm about to explode making these mental notes on what to get...
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 12:37 AM   #107
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
I now have all the 7 boxed single figures. Stealth Leo is easily my favorite so far.

Macro photos up on GoGreenMachine later.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 06:21 AM   #108
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor86 View Post
It's not Italian, lol
I kept seeing people put "Amazon Italy". Didn't look too closely at all of the text haha My bad, but either way, blind bags!?
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:09 AM   #109
sluggedup226
Hench Mutant
 
sluggedup226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 250
Guys, be on the look out because it looks like the sets are starting to show up in stores now, mainly in New York. I'm going to check my local TRU to see if they have any out yet.
sluggedup226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 04:08 PM   #110
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
Some are on eBay at the moment for a lot of money.





SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 04:58 PM   #111
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Ah, the extra pink thing in the cryo-chamber, was just some light-up feature.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 06:14 PM   #112
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
I was at Target today and spotted Mikey with his Rocketboard (I forgot its real name).
The part that pisses me is that some stupid little kid OPENED THE DAMN THING AND IT WAS BROKEN

I f*cking hate little kids and their ignorant parents
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:46 PM   #113
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
I was at Target today and spotted Mikey with his Rocketboard (I forgot its real name).
The part that pisses me is that some stupid little kid OPENED THE DAMN THING AND IT WAS BROKEN

I f*cking hate little kids and their ignorant parents
My friends' kids will rip into stuff all the time when they grab it, they do the responsible thing and buy the item. Good thing I will never have kids. I like them, but it's too much responsibility to actually have one.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:12 PM   #114
Angry_Raph
Foot Soldier
 
Angry_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 112
Got these today at at local tru. The Krang set is way overpriced at $20 for 77 pieces even with 3 figures. The single figs weren't even in the system so they rang them up at $3.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (19.8 KB, 62 views)
Angry_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 12:29 AM   #115
sluggedup226
Hench Mutant
 
sluggedup226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Raph View Post
Got these today at at local tru. The Krang set is way overpriced at $20 for 77 pieces even with 3 figures. The single figs weren't even in the system so they rang them up at $3.
Could you take some close up pics of the three figures?
sluggedup226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:23 PM   #116
Angry_Raph
Foot Soldier
 
Angry_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggedup226 View Post
Could you take some close up pics of the three figures?
Here are the 3 from the set, a movie foot soldier, and a couple Raphaels and a halo Didact to show scale of the new guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (18.8 KB, 76 views)
Angry_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 07:22 PM   #117
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
I was at Target today and spotted Mikey with his Rocketboard (I forgot its real name).
The part that pisses me is that some stupid little kid OPENED THE DAMN THING AND IT WAS BROKEN

I f*cking hate little kids and their ignorant parents
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
My friends' kids will rip into stuff all the time when they grab it, they do the responsible thing and buy the item.
That's a wonder that they'll buy it, not many would. (Granted I suppose they may be teaching the kids to do that if it gets them the toy...) The damn kids are always tearing up the little bit of toy crap that we have at my store. Leave it all over, never told NOT to destroy or open things that aren't theirs, never told to put it back. I don't get it. People didn't used to act that way or let their demon spawn do so.



Anyway... That's pretty cool that one set as a light up thing.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 03-27-2016 at 08:50 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 08:45 PM   #118
Angry_Raph
Foot Soldier
 
Angry_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 112
Was this cancelled? It's the only set that hasn't been seen and it's not on any of the packages that I've seen.

Update: contacted Mega and it's a Wal-Mart exclusive set, they didn't tell me the cost but they did say it and other sets won't be available until the "end of April."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (20.8 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Angry_Raph; 03-28-2016 at 11:58 AM.
Angry_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 01:46 PM   #119
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
picked up my very first out of the shadows merch: Kraang cryo chamber mega bloks set.

TRU still has the 20% off all TMNT mega bloks sale, so it's a really good time to go hunt for these as they are starting to trickle onto shelves now.

Sadly my TRU ONLY had the cryo set. I will be checking back, though.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:07 PM   #120
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
I have various close-ups of the 7 single boxed figures on my Instagram and the Go Green Machine Facebook page (main site is currently down atm).
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.