The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which version of April do you think is the hottest?
Mirage 4 1.56%
Reporter / old cartoon 116 45.31%
The first movie 31 12.11%
The second and third movie 17 6.64%
Archie 9 3.52%
New cartoon 79 30.86%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2016, 09:14 PM   #341
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
This thread is like a damn zombie

what is this???? The third or fourth time this thread has been revived????

Talk about blast from the past though I can see one of the first post Cool Yagami ever did. Its amazing that one member has been as active as he has for this long of time.

I also see one of my post
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 05:29 AM   #342
Chabrendeki
Hench Mutant
 
Chabrendeki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 265
IDW April as drawn by Santolouco or Campbell.
__________________

Last edited by Chabrendeki; 03-21-2016 at 06:05 AM.
Chabrendeki is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 06:21 AM   #343
Cryomancer
Mad Scientist
 
Cryomancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,090
Is saying Fujiko cheating?

Ok, then I'll say Mark Bode's April from Mirage Issue 32!




That might even be some boobs there:
__________________

Final Boss of translation group Opentrain.
We do videogame comics and TMNT stuff.
http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/
Cryomancer is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 08:17 AM   #344
Chabrendeki
Hench Mutant
 
Chabrendeki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Is saying Fujiko cheating?
Is saying the adult film actress April O'Neil cheating?
__________________
Chabrendeki is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 08:24 AM   #345
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior
 
Zak The Neutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: WI
Posts: 654
I assume since this thread is so old that new cartoon option means 2k3 series and not Nick?
Zak The Neutrino is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 08:53 AM   #346
Chabrendeki
Hench Mutant
 
Chabrendeki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 265
It seems so.
__________________
Chabrendeki is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 08:58 AM   #347
Cryomancer
Mad Scientist
 
Cryomancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chabrendeki View Post
Is saying the adult film actress April O'Neil cheating?
Excellent strategy
__________________

Final Boss of translation group Opentrain.
We do videogame comics and TMNT stuff.
http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/
Cryomancer is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 09:28 AM   #348
Chabrendeki
Hench Mutant
 
Chabrendeki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Excellent strategy


We must not forget these version of April either...
http://tmntentity.blogspot.co.uk/201...dventures.html



(another version was the April 2014: if memory serves we had 28 Celsius, pretty hot... I'm so honestly sorry, I couldn't resist that joke...)
__________________
Chabrendeki is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 09:37 AM   #349
Unworthy tinker
Hench Mutant
 
Unworthy tinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: a house made of lego
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chabrendeki View Post


We must not forget these version of April either...
http://tmntentity.blogspot.co.uk/201...dventures.html



(another version was the April 2014: if memory serves we had 28 Celsius, pretty hot... I'm so honestly sorry, I couldn't resist that joke...)
What did I just see... I mean, they put a pic of Don over everything but...
__________________
I have big silvers, little silvers, and I can make it rain copper.
Social medias
Unworthy tinker is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 09:53 AM   #350
Cryomancer
Mad Scientist
 
Cryomancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,090
We can all agree the worst is the May East Saga April, right?

Like, Mirage V4 Cockroach April probably looked better than that comic.
__________________

Final Boss of translation group Opentrain.
We do videogame comics and TMNT stuff.
http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/
Cryomancer is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 09:57 AM   #351
Chabrendeki
Hench Mutant
 
Chabrendeki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
We can all agree the worst is the May East Saga April, right?

Like, Mirage V4 Cockroach April probably looked better than that comic.
Uhh, just checked it... that's a greater shock as the version I linked above. Gross.
__________________
Chabrendeki is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 10:15 AM   #352
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Is saying Fujiko cheating?

Ok, then I'll say Mark Bode's April from Mirage Issue 32!

http://i.imgur.com/LJD0c4x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tIib2Td.png

That might even be some boobs there:
http://i.imgur.com/rEjqMjT.png


Sorry but I had to do it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now  
Old 03-21-2016, 11:43 AM   #353
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Talk about blast from the past though I can see one of the first post Cool Yagami ever did. Its amazing that one member has been as active as he has for this long of time.

I also see one of my post
Back in 2004 I was still a teenager.

Now I am old man. Where does the time go? I wish I could travel back in time to the early 2000's.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 01:27 PM   #354
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Back in 2004 I was still a teenager.

Now I am old man. Where does the time go? I wish I could travel back in time to the early 2000's.
Back to the future 4 everybody

Cybercubed travels back to 2002 to mold time in his view.
snake is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 02:55 PM   #355
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
I don't know, my childhood was the 90's (I was born in the 80's but obviously as a little infant I couldn't do anything), but I also consider the early 2000's to be a huge part of my younger nostalgic years even though I was a teenager.

Man the early 2000's till about 2007 or so was gold.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 06:12 PM   #356
Aaronardo
Mad Scientist
 
Aaronardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
Every thread needs to be locked. Lets lock it all!!!!!
First, the 2k3 forum... then... THE ENTIRE FORUM!! NOBODY CAN STOP THE REVOLUTION!! TOGETHER, WE LOCK!!!
Too far?
__________________
"Shredder, you gotta listen to reason!" - Leonardo
"Oh Turtles! Oh Turtles! Chew your gum properly."
"If I miss this week's Kirby, heads are gonna roll." - Raphael
"The Biosites have almost finished healing my flesh." - Shredder
"Because we're takin' the heart and you're goin' to jail!" - Donatello
Aaronardo is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 07:27 PM   #357
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronardo View Post
First, the 2k3 forum... then... THE ENTIRE FORUM!! NOBODY CAN STOP THE REVOLUTION!! TOGETHER, WE LOCK!!!
Too far?
Lately, no. Seems about right.
Commenter 42 is offline  
Old 03-21-2016, 08:03 PM   #358
Spike Spiegel
See You Next Mission
 
Spike Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: At my desk drawing something
Posts: 2,365
Over the years, I came to appreciate 2k3 April more--but I still like FW April better.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Mirage [is]...a comic about life and how life and the people closest to you just absolutely suck sometimes. It's "adult" in a very real sense, in that it deals with heavy themes that resonate more with adults, not that it's full of blood and titties or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
[TMNT 1990 director Steve] Barron recognized the early Mirage issues as perfect storyboards. It's a shame no other filmmaker has.
Spike Spiegel is offline  
Old 03-22-2016, 12:52 AM   #359
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
This thread is like a damn zombie

what is this???? The third or fourth time this thread has been revived????

Talk about blast from the past though I can see one of the first post Cool Yagami ever did. Its amazing that one member has been as active as he has for this long of time.

I also see one of my post


__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline  
Old 04-16-2016, 04:55 AM   #360
BH Daimaouji
Thug
 
BH Daimaouji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 56
First 2003 April is the hottest, it's a shame the 1987 cartoon didn't allowed April to have a cleveage most of the times in her working outfit
__________________
Fanboy of the TMNT since 1990 till 1997/1999

I roleplay as Leonardo

Owned TMNT episode DVDs:

1987

German DVD box 1-3

2012

Polish DVD

Owned TMNT games

Famiclone

Geki Kame ninja den
TMNT2
TMNT TF
BH Daimaouji is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
a day inside may, april o'neil, zombie thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.