The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2016, 11:31 AM   #1941
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
So reruns for the next months I assume?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 11:50 AM   #1942
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So reruns for the next months I assume?
I reckon over 2 months because of the movie coming out next month.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 11:56 AM   #1943
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Thank goodess we still have 12 episodes of this season left instead of just 6 like originally planned when this season was only going to have 20 eps at first. Can you imagine if we only had 6 episodes back on NY to wrap up this season with? It would have been rushed.

12 episodes is half a season, so they can do a whole bunch of stuff now. Hopefully there isn't too much filler and they can wrap up the Karai plot for good, as well as show us some more Bishop, Bebop/Rocksteady, Baxter, and so forth.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 11:59 AM   #1944
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I reckon over 2 months because of the movie coming out next month.
Movie comes out June 3rd.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:02 PM   #1945
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Unless the increased episode order came shortly after the original order then I'd imagine all 6 of the additional episodes would be considered filler or standalone.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:05 PM   #1946
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Unless the increased episode order came shortly after the original order then I'd imagine all 6 of the additional episodes would be considered filler or standalone.
But each episode and their scripts takes the same amount of time to plan out, so I doubt it. That's like saying the big season finale ep will be episode 20, and then we'll get 6 random eps after that where nothing happens, but I doubt that.

Also I'm pretty sure we heard about the increased episode order last year, so they probably were scripting today's final space ep when they heard they got an extended order.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:14 PM   #1947
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I reckon over 2 months because of the movie coming out next month.
. But the movie has nothing to do with the show. What Nickelodoen are afraid of? The show can continiue running at the same time. Why do we need to wait months for new episodes?
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:17 PM   #1948
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Well looks like Mozar and the Triceratons are all dead. Even Zanmoran since basically all the Triceratons lived in the Triceraton Mother Ship. And I hope Fugitoid comes back. I mean, his head turned on, so that means he's alive. But I wonder if his head will land on Earth or something.

But here is something I am confused about. So if the Turtles, April, and Casey from the past went with Fugitoid, what would they do? Just chill in space or something?

But I would of wished more episodes with Zanmoran in it.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:17 PM   #1949
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Movie comes out June 3rd.
Well 5 weeks then as it's out on May 30th in the UK.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:20 PM   #1950
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
. But the movie has nothing to do with the show. What Nickelodoen are afraid of? The show can continiue running at the same time. Why do we need to wait months for new episodes?
Did you forget that the cartoon went on 2 1/2 month hiatus when the 1st movie come out back in 2014.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:54 PM   #1951
biganimefan
Foot Soldier
 
biganimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 233
the series goes on 1 1/2-2 1/2 month hiatus' frequently whether or not there's a movie coming out.

Honestly, as much as I love TMNT, it's hardly the only franchise that I enjoy and there's plenty in RL to take care of.

Last edited by biganimefan; 04-24-2016 at 01:30 PM.
biganimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 03:49 PM   #1952
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
. But the movie has nothing to do with the show. What Nickelodoen are afraid of? The show can continiue running at the same time. Why do we need to wait months for new episodes?
I think it's more expenses, time and energy, than fear.

They would prefer to pump all their resources into the film, which will rake in millions worldwide at the box office, something that the cartoon realistically will not match within the same timescale.

As a consequence it means letting the cartoon fall by the wayside.

On the plus side if there is a hiatus due to the film, it allows the cartoon team more time to do the episodes and theoretically make them better, so I'm not complaining.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 05:48 PM   #1953
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
I think it's more expenses, time and energy, than fear.

They would prefer to pump all their resources into the film, which will rake in millions worldwide at the box office, something that the cartoon realistically will not match within the same timescale.

As a consequence it means letting the cartoon fall by the wayside.

On the plus side if there is a hiatus due to the film, it allows the cartoon team more time to do the episodes and theoretically make them better, so I'm not complaining.
It's not like they advertise for the show though.

To me, I feel like their mind set is "here's a movie, now shut up while we get caught up on animating these episodes".
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:16 PM   #1954
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
Wonder what the turtles will do next now that they're back on Earth?
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:53 PM   #1955
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
Wonder what the turtles will do next now that they're back on Earth?
I wonder how Slash is going to react to Raph having a new pet, it will be an awkward moment for Raph to explain Chompy to Slash.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:58 PM   #1956
T_Birdy
New Recruit
 
T_Birdy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NSW, Australia.
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoon Fanboy View Post
But here is something I am confused about. So if the Turtles, April, and Casey from the past went with Fugitoid, what would they do? Just chill in space or something?
This is my first attempt at...well, saying anything, so hopefully I'm doing this correctly. But to answer your question, they're most likely going to travel back 6 months and save their past selves. The past turtles have their own past selves that still need saving, if that makes sense.
T_Birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #1957
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
The Space Arc was 13 episodes right? How many more episodes do we have left for Season 4 so far?

I know they have to finish the stuff with the Utroms and the Kraang.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 08:00 PM   #1958
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
The Space Arc was 13 episodes right? How many more episodes do we have left for Season 4 so far?
14 episodes have aired. There are 12 eps in the season left.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 02:18 AM   #1959
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I'm surprised that Raph and Mona Lisa didn't have proper goodbye. I wonder if Raph will start missing Mona Lisa now they are back on earth.

From those Instagram posts it does look like Mona Lisa will be in Season 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I wonder how Slash is going to react to Raph having a new pet, it will be an awkward moment for Raph to explain Chompy to Slash.
I don't think Slash would give a damn.

Maybe Chompy is female and if she gets mutated maybe she becomes Slash's love interest
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 09:29 AM   #1960
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I'm surprised that Raph and Mona Lisa didn't have proper goodbye. I wonder if Raph will start missing Mona Lisa now they are back on earth.

From those Instagram posts it does look like Mona Lisa will be in Season 5.



I don't think Slash would give a damn.

Maybe Chompy is female and if she gets mutated maybe she becomes Slash's love interest
The past Turtles are now in Space, there's always that possibility they will encounter Mona Lisa and Sal Commander, but past Raph won't recognize her cause they just met, when she would recognize them, past Raph would have to explain that the Raph she's looking for is back on Earth, so maybe she travels back to Earth and find present day Raph.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.