The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2016, 10:48 AM   #121
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Brandon Auman just posted on instagram that TMNT is on hiatus, but the next episode is titled "City at War" !

Here is a link to his Instagram,
https://www.instagram.com/brandon_auman/?hl=en

__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:51 AM   #122
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJ-manTurtleMan View Post
Brandon Auman just posted on instagram that TMNT is on hiatus, but the next episode is titled "City at War" !

Here is a link to his Instagram,
https://www.instagram.com/brandon_auman/?hl=en

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c94b775092.jpg
I question how "awesome" it will be considering that it's a single episode and that most of the season has sucked so far.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #123
Ceres
Stone Warrior
 
Ceres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 601
In a few months? Nice. *sarcasm on*
__________________

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:09 AM   #124
cookie jar
Hench Mutant
 
cookie jar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJ-manTurtleMan View Post
Brandon Auman just posted on instagram that TMNT is on hiatus, but the next episode is titled "City at War" !

Here is a link to his Instagram,
https://www.instagram.com/brandon_auman/?hl=en

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c94b775092.jpg
So this is that gang war episode with Mutanimals in it, people were talking about.
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:10 AM   #125
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
So this is that gang war episode with Mutanimals in it, people were talking about.
The more Mutanimals, the better.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:11 AM   #126
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Try and use the discussion thread please.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 04:27 PM   #127
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Just adding the Shinigami stuff here, please make sure you discuss this in the discussion thread.





Also New Episodes return August 14th

Episode 15 is City at War.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:39 PM   #128
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Didn't he just say it was coming "in a few months"?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 03:36 AM   #129
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
Shinigami willl help me defeat the turtles once and for all!!!!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 08:55 AM   #130
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite
 
LeotheLateBloomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,117
I really do like Shinigami's design. Can't wait for her appearance! Is she debuting in the current season or the next.

Also, nothing on a Season Six so far.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:31 AM   #131
cookie jar
Hench Mutant
 
cookie jar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
Is she debuting in the current season or the next.
Current season. She is debuting in the next episode City at War, August 14th.
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:00 PM   #132
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
Shinigami willl help me defeat the turtles once and for all!!!!
& Thorazine will help you defeat that stupid voice in your head.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:00 PM   #133
TMNTInsighter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Didn't he just say it was coming "in a few months"?
He can't control the air dates. He only works for Nickelodeon, not with them.
TMNTInsighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 01:28 AM   #134
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier
 
MarsicornYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 178
Is tmnt coming back on August the 14th?!?! Can I have a link or something to confirm it please?

Last edited by MarsicornYT; 07-24-2016 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Wanted to get notifications
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:27 AM   #135
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsicornYT View Post
Is tmnt coming back on August the 14th?!?! Can I have a link or something to confirm it please?
They announced it at the TMNT panel at comic con.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 09:24 AM   #136
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsicornYT View Post
Is tmnt coming back on August the 14th?!?! Can I have a link or something to confirm it please?
https://twitter.com/TMNTMaster/statu...76644484198401
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 03:53 PM   #137
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior
 
Splinter the boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 938
I think I like Shinigami's design, I'm looking forward to watching her. I hope she isn't a love interest for someone. Not only it would get repetitive, but she is the death god.
__________________

"I am absolute, lower your head!"
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 04:29 PM   #138
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
I think I like Shinigami's design, I'm looking forward to watching her. I hope she isn't a love interest for someone. Not only it would get repetitive, but she is the death god.
No one can resist a death god
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 04:41 PM   #139
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior
 
Splinter the boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 938
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
No one can resist a death god
The power's too great.
__________________

"I am absolute, lower your head!"
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 01:54 AM   #140
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier
 
MarsicornYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Thanks!
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.