The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2016, 02:28 PM   #141
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
If not it is a missed opportunity. Mikey would make a great Alfred E. Neuman.
Oh, I can definitely see Mikey as Neuman. I thought for sure they would've been on a cover or something as well as a little comic on the inside. Would've been the perfect way to make fun of them but I guess these movies are so bad Mad Magazine won't even touch them. That's saying something.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 02:33 PM   #142
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
Oh, I can definitely see Mikey as Neuman. I thought for sure they would've been on a cover or something as well as a little comic on the inside. Would've been the perfect way to make fun of them but I guess these movies are so bad Mad Magazine won't even touch them. That's saying something.
Yeah, they do a good enough job making fun of themselves as it is.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bomb, tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.