The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2016, 09:24 AM   #141
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I'm just adding the Latest Episodes.

Quote:
August 14th City At War
April faces a deadly, new enemy when she graduates to full Kunoichi; the Turtles must deal with the return of some old foes.

August 21st Broken Foot
When Leonardo secretly allies with Karai, he finds himself in deeper danger than he ever could have imagined.

August 28th The Insecta Trifecta
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:21 AM   #142
The_Walkman
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
YO! Doz eps sound off da chizzain
The_Walkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #143
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
I think I like Shinigami's design, I'm looking forward to watching her. I hope she isn't a love interest for someone. Not only it would get repetitive, but she is the death god.
They were Saying at the con that Mikey would get a crush on her...at least for a time.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #144
The Happy One
Hench Mutant
 
The Happy One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: The...Earth??
Posts: 299
I wish I could be surprised.

But, I'm sure I'll love Shinigami anyway. I just have to brace myself for the load of hate that idea is gonna get though...
The Happy One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:41 PM   #145
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I just don't see why Mikey should have a crush on her when he likes Renet. I would rather have it be Leo.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 05:04 PM   #146
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I just don't see why Mikey should have a crush on her when he likes Renet. I would rather have it be Leo.
in some of the recent previews when Mikey sees Shini he gets hearts in his eyes. The difference between Renet and Shini is because Renet is from the future and she doesn't say how forward in time she actually is from. As far as they all know she's from 1000 years in the future. So Shinigami is a more immediate love interest


Though from the sound of things she is only a temporary paramour before he realizes that she's too poisonous to have a healthy relationship.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 06:24 PM   #147
NoName999
Foot Soldier
 
NoName999's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: The Void
Posts: 191
Or we could just stop having lover interests. That'll be nice.
__________________
NoName999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:10 PM   #148
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName999 View Post
Or we could just stop having lover interests. That'll be nice.
Agreed. Let's stop giving into the stupid Tumblr crowd and knock off the love interest BS. It might be okay if Nick knew how to handle love interests but they clearly don't so just stop.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:13 PM   #149
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior
 
Splinter the boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 938
As long as the love interest thing is temporary, I'm okay.
__________________

"I am absolute, lower your head!"
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:37 PM   #150
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
Is there gonna be Super Shredder in this one?
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:59 PM   #151
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
Is there gonna be Super Shredder in this one?
That's what the toy and the last episode was suggesting. Other then that all I can do is quote Auman and say "You will just have to keep watching "
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:25 PM   #152
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I don't mind the love stuff because they are teenagers and these things happen to everyone. As long as the love triangle doesn't get too annoying, I'm good.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 05:01 PM   #153
Ceres
Stone Warrior
 
Ceres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I don't mind the love stuff because they are teenagers and these things happen to everyone. As long as the love triangle doesn't get too annoying, I'm good.
I am not so sure that Shinigami is a teenager...she comes off more young adultish for me. Around 20 or something like that. She could be the big sister type character for Karai.
__________________

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 05:26 PM   #154
`NightWatcher
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 32
Super Shredder confirmed! (Via iTunes)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-seaso...ign-mpt=uo%3D2
`NightWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:16 PM   #155
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
He was confirmed months ago.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:02 PM   #156
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,811
So with this arc being loosely based on City at War, has there been any indication of Rat King making another appearance? He hasn't appeared at all since Season 2.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 07:19 PM   #157
picassotheninjaturtle
Thug
 
picassotheninjaturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Somewhere, Nowhere
Posts: 83
He's dead. Fell into an abyss, remember?
__________________
I stared over my newly purchased Cajun fries, still hot and fresh. The very smell made my being shiver.- Detective Joe
picassotheninjaturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 07:43 PM   #158
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
He was dead during his issues of City at War too
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 07:49 PM   #159
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by picassotheninjaturtle View Post
He's dead. Fell into an abyss, remember?
As if villains in kids shows don't come back from ambiguous deaths all the time.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 08:18 PM   #160
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Rat king appears in city at war arc but as a ghost. So if he appears in this version, maybe that would be the case. Who knows?
__________________

Last edited by victory_angel; 08-23-2016 at 01:09 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.