The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2016, 06:56 AM   #2981
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
I was actually thinking that the guy hunting them could be this series version of Dirk Savage.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:24 AM   #2982
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
I was actually thinking that the guy hunting them could be this series version of Dirk Savage.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps93sfpbon.jpg
Your right! I can totally see this dude being the new Dirk Savage.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 12:50 PM   #2983
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
I was actually thinking that the guy hunting them could be this series version of Dirk Savage.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps93sfpbon.jpg
Wait a minute, is that a boomerang around his neck? Huh...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:08 PM   #2984
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
He just looks like the right-hand man of a gangster to me.

I hope he says things like, "It's curtains for you!" and, "Listen up, you mugs, we're gonna go to town and pump you full of lead!" and, "You gonna be sleeping with the fishes tonight!"
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:20 PM   #2985
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Wouldn't that make it lame? I mean who talks like that these days? That was okay back in the 1920s and 30s but not today.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:53 PM   #2986
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
Wouldn't that make it lame? I mean who talks like that these days? That was okay back in the 1920s and 30s but not today.
__________________
Join my Patreon to help production for my Tmnt/GIJoe fan-comic
https://www.patreon.com/cw/lonewarrior20



"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 04:07 PM   #2987
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
https://www.facebook.com/teenagemuta...6052923100304/
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 04:18 PM   #2988
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Cool! the Mutanimals are back.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:00 PM   #2989
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
This is awesome! I love the Mutanimals!
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:14 PM   #2990
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
I was hoping the Mutanimals would have new members. Like there's no reason Napoleon Bonafrog can't join as well as that Owl/talon character from Season 2 (forgot his name).
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:18 PM   #2991
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I was hoping the Mutanimals would have new members. Like there's no reason Napoleon Bonafrog can't join as well as that Owl/talon character from Season 2 (forgot his name).
You mean Sir Malachi
http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Martin_Milton
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:29 PM   #2992
PApagreg
Mad Scientist
 
PApagreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,828
Kinda hoped that the Turtles would run into some more crazy mobsters like this guy
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:37 PM   #2993
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
Kinda hoped that the Turtles would run into some more crazy mobsters like this guy
What if this episode debuts the Nick version of Don Turtelli?
http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Turtelli
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #2994
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I was hoping the Mutanimals would have new members. Like there's no reason Napoleon Bonafrog can't join as well as that Owl/talon character from Season 2 (forgot his name).
Yes there is...nick can't get Peewee Herman and Napoleon Dynomite regularly on budget.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:22 PM   #2995
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I'm so happy for human gangsters. FINALLY!
We already got human gangsters in season 3.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:20 AM   #2996
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
New pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3CW5Wg...=brandon_auman

__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 09-02-2016 at 03:18 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:43 PM   #2997
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Ciro said that Mondo and Muckman are going to be part of the Mutanimals. I'm not sure if that's already happened or will happen later, but I know he said it. I do think it would be cool for Sir Malachi to be part of the group though.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:42 PM   #2998
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Wow, I didn't realize Monda Gecko was that small compared to Mikey.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:55 PM   #2999
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Ciro said that Mondo and Muckman are going to be part of the Mutanimals. I'm not sure if that's already happened or will happen later, but I know he said it. I do think it would be cool for Sir Malachi to be part of the group though.
They were shown with the Mutanimals in Annihilation Earth!
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:17 PM   #3000
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
They were shown with the Mutanimals in Annihilation Earth!
Also that one book for Annihilation: Earth! referred to them all as Mighty Mutanimals.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.