The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #9
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Ah, thank god Newtralizer is getting one last episode. We haven't seen him since Season 2 and it was odd he wasn't in the space arc. I guess his story will be wrapped up.

Now all they have to do is have April's mother in one of these plots, I hope they can do it.
Also Mutagen Man and maybe the fate of the Kraang.

I'm all for the new stuff like the monsters arc and Usagi but I'm a bit worried that they'll end up not covering up the loose ends. Atleast they're bringing back Renet and Newtralizer. I wonder if they'll be able to fit all the new characters and all the previous stuff in just 20 episodes.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
season 5


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.